Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,046 comments
__custom_showroom_1607101424.png
__custom_showroom_1607101412.png

Fantastic work! The sounds, the models very good! I'm in a nostalgic mood. :D
And you managed to working the ABS and TC in steering wheel!
Thank you for this mod!

(The blue and yellow leds not working in the original GP3? )
Thank you mate!
The blue and yellow leds blinked during fast laps... something that sadly is not possible with AC

some select few got the preview 3 then 7 now 13 then why be a Patreon anymore ? some are" more equal than others"

Grifters gotta grift.

Joking aside it is rather odd to be on preview 13 and most people funding it haven't had a chance to see what they are funding...

Having said that its still a joy to use the rain fx in preview 1.

AI for VRC Alabama (Barber Motorsports Park):

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ai-for-vrc-alabama-barber.35122/

or download here:
https://mega.nz/file/34ADyCQS#JtPKLyGz2o-M49E_8niM6GDgldJSgMnWF4GN_eW_O1s

Trying to get the paid mod car to work on the paid mod track. Pit exit had some surface problems, so the exit fix is not as smooth as I'd like, but at least the cars stay on track.

Back up your files in case you don't care for it.

AI for vrc_alabama updated to version 2. Original post has been updated above.

Here's another I worked on recently. I know there are other versions made by others out there. In testing, yes, they are a little faster, but IMO taking more aggressive lines for lap times can sometimes produce poor single player racing experiences, i.e. crashing. Sometimes those corner cutting lines work just fine for AI, sometimes not. Only a lot of testing will tell...

AI for Sepang:

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ai-for-sepang.37510/

https://mega.nz/file/i9IHhQII#n2KjMPEsQIaf7m3zgMHlYCK-6QIykhEjNohg2r-Woro

Track link:
https://assettocorsa.club/mods/tracks/sepang-international-circuit.html

Anyone knows whats going on with ilya?

He seems to have updated to preview 13 but us patreons are still at preview 1....

View attachment 976122

I understand if it wasn't your intent to, but this post caused someone to barge into the shaders patch discord and incoherently scream / flail around about how x4fab is withholding builds from the public as part of a conspiracy or whatever.

x4fab has three branches of releases
Alpha builds given to developers / testers of the patch, these are point releases mostly. Things like 1.67p13 fall into this category.

Beta builds are handed out through Patreon after preliminary testing by the above and this is where you get 1.67p1, which is newer than 1.67p11 as he rolls back the numbers to be consistent with the amount of public releases.

Release builds are distributed through Discord and Content Manager, this is where 1.66 lives.

You are not being held out on purpose, last time I installed an alpha build x4 forgot to compile proper XInput support and it crashed my entire OS into hell whenever I started a session with my gamepad as the input device.

I understand if it wasn't your intent to, but this post caused someone to barge into the shaders patch discord and incoherently scream / flail around about how x4fab is withholding builds from the public as part of a conspiracy or whatever.

x4fab has three branches of releases
Alpha builds given to developers / testers of the patch, these are point releases mostly. Things like 1.67p13 fall into this category.

Beta builds are handed out through Patreon after preliminary testing by the above and this is where you get 1.67p1, which is newer than 1.67p11 as he rolls back the numbers to be consistent with the amount of public releases.

Release builds are distributed through Discord and Content Manager, this is where 1.66 lives.

You are not being held out on purpose, last time I installed an alpha build x4 forgot to compile proper XInput support and it crashed my entire OS into hell whenever I started a session with my gamepad as the input device.

Ok that makes sense.
Thanks for clarification mate.

Of course it wasnt my intention to start hating or bashing.
I just wanted to know how things stand and if i was overseeing something.

Last edited:
Anyone knows if more super gt skins exist for urd vantage other than D'station on RD?

There is a skin on RD for the Arnage Racing 2013 car has D'station is only team to compete the current gen Aston Martin in the super GT you won't see any others skin for them. You may see more has the R motorsport Aston martin DTM is for sell which was build for class one regs which Super GT have commitment to running through to 2023 that is if a Japanese team are willing to buy it. Has DTM is moving on to GT3 cars Super GT is only place to race class one spec cars.

No. The car class called Super2000. (not confused the Super2000 in rally!)
It was introduced in 2002. Before 2002, there was two main touring car category: the Supertouring (Class2) and the Superproduction. Because the high cost of the Supertouring, they created a new formula, which was not allow so many modification from the road car. But allowed more modification than the Superproduction.

So from 2002 the S2000 quickly replaced the dying Supertouring category in the main touring car series.
The Superprodution was remained in some national series, but not in the regional series (in ETCC). After 2005 when the ETCC become WTCC, and the new ETC(Cup) created they allowed both S2000, and Superporduction cars and S1600 (some years after so many car categories) to compete each other.

If I remember well only one car raced in all this 3 category, this was the Alfa Romeo 156:
Supertouring:
Gio_2001_ETC_PS01.jpg

S2000:
02a4ab1b3d75387fe49b4f0986384d0e-700.jpg

Superproduction:
5.jpg

And in this time the Alfa has a Superproduction car from the Alfa Romeo 147 too.

Other marques has cars in these categories, but not the same car! *****
BMW: E36 in ST - E46 in S2000 and SP.
Nissan: Primera in ST- SP- and S2000 ***** (ohh I almost forget the facelifted Primera (P11-144), because it Race only in 1 season as an S2000 car)
Honda: Accord in ST - Civic in SP and S2000 - Later a new Accord in S2000
Volvo: S40 in ST - S60 in S2000 and maybe a Cup version was similar to an SP car

I don't want to tease, but I would like to ask which 7 car was never seen in Assetto from Pack #1?
I think only the 2 Lada, the Volvo S60, and the Mercedes is new.
Or you can't know the "old" STCC pack?

But those are so old mods, I don't know it has got sounds or V10 tyres. So it is good if we have a better version :D

Your converted cars looks very nice!
Thanks for your work!

(In the pack #2 and #3 I think you would like to write BMW E46, instead of E45 ;) )

Helo, mate!
than you for ht e very open answer!
That was true revelation for me, because i did not know about that STCC mods. Anyway, I will bring all the cars with proper tyres etc to make it possible race together with Ai in any car in + or - equel conditions. Thank you!

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back