Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,788 comments

Very early uncompleted version of La Dehesa Long I converted to Assetto Corsa 2 and a half years ago.

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/fzxri5hbj2l0k11/aa_test.7z

Thanks for reminding me of this track.
I've converted this track at the request of a friend. Original rfactor version
The road surface is smooth. But, there is no replay camera, the AI still doesn't run well, and the Shader needs some tweaking.
I don't have much interest in updating this track.
Screenshot_wtcr_volkswagen_golf_gti_ladehesa_4-11-120-13-0-34.jpg

La Dehesa v0.32

By the way, I've updated my earlier post Le Mancorchamps to v1.0.
Screenshot_ks_audi_tt_cup_lemancorchamps_4-11-120-14-52-3.jpg

Le Mancorchamps v1.0

Changelog;
- AI update (by @KevinK2)

Last edited:
shi
Thanks for reminding me of this track.
I've converted this track at the request of a friend. Original rfactor version
The road surface is smooth. But, there is no replay camera, the AI still doesn't run well, and the Shader needs some tweaking.
I don't have much interest in updating this track.
View attachment 976096
La Dehesa v0.32

By the way, I've updated my earlier post Le Mancorchamps to v1.0.
View attachment 976097
Le Mancorchamps v1.0

Changelog;
- AI update (by @KevinK2)

Thank you for the updates

deleted
Something is wrong with the forum.
I cant post what I want, these new advertisements are killing my system

Adblock and UBlock Origin combo, kills ads dead, Adblock does most of the work and uBlock allows to you tag "adblock blockers" and any new pernicious ads that defeat adblock and they are remembered for that site, this is the only combo that allowed me to get to RD with my sanity as it allows you to bypass the adblock blocker, its whistle clean for me in there now. (at least until they make a uBlock Blocker and we need an adblock ublock unblocker unblocker.)
ef52d5_8e84d2dbe6ab49fb8d4f34a65be6830f.jpg

Last edited:
WTCC & STCC etc. big touring car pack - part #1

Hello, guys.

From very beginning i was in WTCC game by Simbin. Racing with Ai (yes, even with them) was like super joy. Time has past, but tastes almost still the same.

So i bring good big pack of touring cars from 2005-2009 years to Assetto Corsa. N2000, thats how these car class was called?

What is in the pack #1?

15 car. 7 of them were never seen in Aseetto Corsa before.

Workable Ai. So you just set the race and enjoy the passion of racing.

Power, engine specs, tyre size, aero, weght - according real data. Each has has own individuality, own + and -.

Basic skins. All WTCC skins for main heroes, few STCC skins for others.

Car list:

Alfa 156 GTA

Alfa 156

Ausi A4

BMW 320si

Chevy Lacetti

Honda Accord

Lada 110s

Lada Priora

Mercedes C200

Peugeot 407

Seat Leon

Seat Toledo

Toyota Corolla

Volvo C30

Volvo S60

70+ teams

1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg

What will be in pack #2 and #3?

Other WTCC, STCC, ATCC, and other countries TCC skins from this Era.

New cars: VW Scirocco, BMW 320i E45, Ford Focus RS, Fors Focus ST, Opel Astra, Peugeot 308, Vauxhall Vectra....

Guys where are you looking for better AI for random tracks ? I like to pick random track from my "collection" and race with ai but most of this tracks have terrible Ai so I can't race with them : /

I tried to search this thread but looking for one by one will take endless time.

Last edited:
Hi, I want to do endurance races offline but Kunos tracks are limited to 23 AI if you have a solution for extra pits :)

Try the following post from @Foxeway, who provided this community with many tracks with increased pit numbers, and then just follow the trail-of-goodness (other links provided within post)... Not all tracks are KS related, but there will be lots of gems...

PC - Assetto Corsa PC Mods General Discussion | Page 1152 (gtplanet.net)

And generally speaking, there are many more goodies on this thread, but you'll be needing to search for some stuff... Well worth reading modding-material...

And you're also best to read up track-profile-reviews provided by @gutbomb - invaluable stuff!

PC - Assetto Corsa PC Mods General Discussion | Page 1168 (gtplanet.net)

Once again, just follow the links provided with this post...

All the best with your mod-endeavours, and welcome to the GTP community...

Last edited:
Guys where are you looking for better AI for random tracks ? I like to pick random track from my "collection" and race with ai but most of this tracks have terrible Ai so I can't race with them : /

I tried to search this thread but looking for one by one will take endless time.

Welcome also... You'll be best searching up our GTplanet AI-guru resident members for some of the best AI lines this game can handle... @KevinK2 @LiquidSkyMan

Welcome also... Generally speaking, Rain FX is not entirely a new thing, but modding tracks to have Rain FX effects during ingame/replay, now that may be a new thing...

Search up an active GTplanet member currently doing some great RAIN FX configuration files... @Paintbox

And then go to the following site which details how to make them, and also get involved with sharing RAIN FX config-files... All the best.

Tracks – RainFX · ac-custom-shaders-patch/acc-extension-config Wiki · GitHub

Last edited:

Hello, guys.

From very beginning i was in WTCC game by Simbin. Racing with Ai (yes, even with them) was like super joy. Time has past, but tastes almost still the same.

So i bring good big pack of touring cars from 2005-2009 years to Assetto Corsa. N2000, thats how these car class was called?

What is in the pack #1?

Power, engine specs, tyre size, aero, weght - according real data. Each has has own individuality, own + and -.

Car list:

Alfa 156 GTA

Alfa 156

Ausi A4

BMW 320si

Chevy Lacetti

Honda Accord

Lada 110s

Lada Priora

Mercedes C200

Peugeot 407

Seat Leon

Seat Toledo

Toyota Corolla

Volvo C30

Volvo S60

70+ teams

1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg

New cars: VW Scirocco, BMW 320i E45, Ford Focus RS, Fors Focus ST, Opel Astra, Peugeot 308, Vauxhall Vectra....
So many great memories, thank you!

Hello, guys.

What is in the pack #1?

Car list:

Alfa 156 GTA

Alfa 156

Ausi A4

BMW 320si

Chevy Lacetti

Honda Accord

Lada 110s

Lada Priora

Mercedes C200

Peugeot 407

Seat Leon

Seat Toledo

Toyota Corolla

Volvo C30

Volvo S60

70+ teams

1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg

Awesome mate !
Any ETA on when the release is?

lots of posts showing only screenshots of mods we cant have unless we go off site give credit card info and pay patreon to get special access.
I though this was not allowed @daan according to update on rules you posted?

a rule clarification would benefit all please :)

there is enough adverts around site let alone in every post in last few days too.

Last edited:
lots of posts showing only screenshots of mods we cant have unless we go off site give credit card info and pay patreon to get special access.
I though this was not allowed @daan according to update on rules you posted?

a rule clarification would benefit all please :)
What rule did I update?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back