Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,987 comments
What rule did I update?

you linked to site rules previously when deleting posts to update users saying read the rules, bad grammar. Point remains.

• You will not post advertisements or solicitations outside of designated areas or without proper authorization.
Posting screenshots of cars not available to users, and linking off site to private patreon where users must enter credit card details violates rules you made us read after deletion of posts previously that were also the same

Clarification would be good for all please

Last edited:
you linked to site rules previously when deleting posts to update users saying read the rules, bad grammar. Point remains.
I presume you are talking about this part of the rules?

• You will not post advertisements or solicitations outside of designated areas or without proper authorization.
Is there a particular post that you thinks breaks this rule? (Note, if you've already reported it and it still remains, then it doesn't break the rule.)

Only the screenshots posts linking to an offisite credit card site where we must pay to access content as few days ago you deleted many others like this locked he thread and told us not to do it again or you ban everyone :cheers:

I’f this is allowed now fantastic as I have lots of pictures to post and patreon I can post asking for money and credit card details of uses :cheers:

Thank you for the clarification merry Christmas and thanks :cheers:

YIS!!

Last edited:
Yeah I'll dot that mate. FIA, LM and BPR (if they use the same model).

I'm gonna say. the original GT2 class should get some love nowadays. (hoping for the yellow and red elf Porsche now to complete the Scud race/Sega Super GT grid)
aka this one :lol: :lol:
TN_Nurburgring-1995-04-23-022.jpg
TN_Donington-1995-05-08-022.jpg
TN_Montlhery-1995-05-14-022.jpg

Currently already got 2 lined up to work on myself I had planned for starting this weekend, but I wouldn't mind doing a rain FX for Trial Mountain though so I'll try and fit that one in if I have time over next few days :)

I also recommend checking out the github link @racealot shared, it's a fantastic knowledge base and got me started creating configs when I knew nothing of the process. I would recommend anyone to check out rain configs as it's not too hard, more just takes a bit of time on each track if you want to be thorough with it and add all the extras etc. But it can be easy to start to get some results compared to other modding processes, so good luck to anyone giving it a bash :)

Last edited:
Only the screenshots posts linking to an offisite credit card site where we must pay to access content as few days ago you deleted many others like this locked he thread and told us not to do it again or you ban everyone :cheers:

I’f this is allowed now fantastic as I have lots of pictures to post and patreon I can post asking for money and credit card details of uses :cheers:

Thank you for the clarification merry Christmas and thanks :cheers:
No, you misunderstand. If you post links to your patreon, they will be removed. If you put links to your paypal in your posts, they will also be removed.

Example: @TonyBarracuda posts links to his Patreon. This falls foul of the "No solicitations" rule and it was removed. He can however post images of mods that he has made, and folk can go and buy them if they so desire. @ParanoidDoge has just informed someone where @TonyBarracuda's Patreon is, and that's fine too as it's a place you can go and buy mods if you so desire. (@ParanoidDoge has just removed the link but there was no need to.)

WTCC & STCC etc. big touring car pack - part #1

Hello, guys.

From very beginning i was in WTCC game by Simbin. Racing with Ai (yes, even with them) was like super joy. Time has past, but tastes almost still the same.

So i bring good big pack of touring cars from 2005-2009 years to Assetto Corsa. N2000, thats how these car class was called?

What is in the pack #1?

15 car. 7 of them were never seen in Aseetto Corsa before.

Workable Ai. So you just set the race and enjoy the passion of racing.

Power, engine specs, tyre size, aero, weght - according real data. Each has has own individuality, own + and -.

Basic skins. All WTCC skins for main heroes, few STCC skins for others.

Car list:

Alfa 156 GTA

Alfa 156

Ausi A4

BMW 320si

Chevy Lacetti

Honda Accord

Lada 110s

Lada Priora

Mercedes C200

Peugeot 407

Seat Leon

Seat Toledo

Toyota Corolla

Volvo C30

Volvo S60

70+ teams

1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg

What will be in pack #2 and #3?

Other WTCC, STCC, ATCC, and other countries TCC skins from this Era.

New cars: VW Scirocco, BMW 320i E45, Ford Focus RS, Fors Focus ST, Opel Astra, Peugeot 308, Vauxhall Vectra....

:bowdown::bowdown:

No, you misunderstand. If you post links to your patreon, they will be removed. If you put links to your paypal in your posts, they will also be removed.

Example: @TonyBarracuda posts links to his Patreon. This falls foul of the "No solicitations" rule and it was removed. He can however post images of mods that he has made, and folk can go and buy them if they so desire. @ParanoidDoge has just informed someone where @TonyBarracuda's Patreon is, and that's fine too as it's a place you can go and buy mods if you so desire. (@ParanoidDoge has just removed the link but there was no need to.)

perfect thank you Dan.
so I can make a post of pictures only, in the assetto corsa mod thread, that contains no mod content only pictures, and pictures are of mods NOT available unless people pay me for them and I can link it to a place they can get them in the post.

cool I like this rule a very very much ;)

YIS! Thank you thank you thank you!
:cheers:

so to clarify a post in the assetto corsa mod thread does not HAVE to be about or contain assetto corsa mods, it can be simply screenshots of private mods only available to those who pay me money for them.

I love this!!!

as this means I can start posting my stuff within the rules!!

Thank you for clarification!!!

YIS!

Private mod pictures linking to sites where to buy them are allowed :cheers:

Yes. I update my GT500 MOD.
This is huge update so we recommend downloading it!

Last edited:

Sorry, but isn´t there an extra specific thread for posting massively screenshots?
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/the-assetto-corsa-photo-thread.290292/page-121#post-13275497
There is imo no need for fill up this discussion thread with advertisements screenshots. One or two should be enough ... :)
Just my 2 ct´s ...

perfect thank you Dan.
so I can make a post of pictures only, in the assetto corsa mod thread, that contains no mod content only pictures, and pictures are of mods NOT available unless people pay me for them and I can link it to a place they can get them in the post.

cool I like this rule a very very much ;)

YIS! Thank you thank you thank you!
:cheers:

so to clarify a post in the assetto corsa mod thread does not HAVE to be about or contain assetto corsa mods, it can be simply screenshots of private mods only available to those who pay me money for them.

I love this!!!

as this means I can start posting my stuff within the rules!!

Thank you for clarification!!!

YIS!

Private mod pictures linking to sites where to buy them are allowed :cheers:
As @slider666 says, screenshots go in the screenshots thread. You can inform people of a new mod that you have made in this thread, posting loads of images will not be tolerated.

Also
  • You will, if asked by a representative of the forums, cease posting any content.

Last edited:
As @slider666 says, screenshots go in the screenshots thread. You can inform people of a new mod that you have made in this thread, posting loads of images will not be tolerated.

Also

ok this seems fair, thanks for proving the point and updating and clarifying it for all

thank you danny merry Christmas and thank you for all you do ;)

I have a patreon link in my signature, but my patreon is free and will always be so (i just use it as a website)

does this break the rules?
you don’t post content we cant have you share all for free with everyone all the time this is no problem to me or anyone I think. I think only ransom holders posting screenshots should not be allowed to beg on here for money they dont contribute they come here post enticing screenshots saying you cant have this unless you pay me money run away and only come back when they beg for more they contribute noting.

Last edited:
I have a patreon link in my signature, but my patreon is free and will always be so (i just use it as a website)

does this break the rules?
Well, it's still there... Links in sigs are generally deemed to be OK.

you don’t post content we cant have you share all for free with everyone all the time this is no problem to me or anyone I think. I think only ransom holders posting screenshots should not be allowed to beg on here for money they dont contribute they come here post enticing screenshots saying you cant have this unless you pay me money run away and only come back when they beg for more they contribute noting.
Do you have anything other than static noise to contribute?

Last edited:
WTCC & STCC etc. big touring car pack - part #1

Hello, guys.

From very beginning i was in WTCC game by Simbin. Racing with Ai (yes, even with them) was like super joy. Time has past, but tastes almost still the same.

So i bring good big pack of touring cars from 2005-2009 years to Assetto Corsa. N2000, thats how these car class was called?

What is in the pack #1?

15 car. 7 of them were never seen in Aseetto Corsa before.

What will be in pack #2 and #3?

Other WTCC, STCC, ATCC, and other countries TCC skins from this Era.

New cars: VW Scirocco, BMW 320i E45, Ford Focus RS, Fors Focus ST, Opel Astra, Peugeot 308, Vauxhall Vectra....

No. The car class called Super2000. (not confused the Super2000 in rally!)
It was introduced in 2002. Before 2002, there was two main touring car category: the Supertouring (Class2) and the Superproduction. Because the high cost of the Supertouring, they created a new formula, which was not allow so many modification from the road car. But allowed more modification than the Superproduction.

So from 2002 the S2000 quickly replaced the dying Supertouring category in the main touring car series.
The Superprodution was remained in some national series, but not in the regional series (in ETCC). After 2005 when the ETCC become WTCC, and the new ETC(Cup) created they allowed both S2000, and Superporduction cars and S1600 (some years after so many car categories) to compete each other.

If I remember well only one car raced in all this 3 category, this was the Alfa Romeo 156:
Supertouring:
Gio_2001_ETC_PS01.jpg

S2000:
02a4ab1b3d75387fe49b4f0986384d0e-700.jpg

Superproduction:
5.jpg

And in this time the Alfa has a Superproduction car from the Alfa Romeo 147 too.

Other marques has cars in these categories, but not the same car! *****
BMW: E36 in ST - E46 in S2000 and SP.
Nissan: Primera in ST- SP- and S2000 ***** (ohh I almost forget the facelifted Primera (P11-144), because it Race only in 1 season as an S2000 car)
Honda: Accord in ST - Civic in SP and S2000 - Later a new Accord in S2000
Volvo: S40 in ST - S60 in S2000 and maybe a Cup version was similar to an SP car

I don't want to tease, but I would like to ask which 7 car was never seen in Assetto from Pack #1?
I think only the 2 Lada, the Volvo S60, and the Mercedes is new.
Or you can't know the "old" STCC pack?

But those are so old mods, I don't know it has got sounds or V10 tyres. So it is good if we have a better version :D

Your converted cars looks very nice!
Thanks for your work!

(In the pack #2 and #3 I think you would like to write BMW E46, instead of E45 ;) )

[QUOTE = "ParanoidDoge, post: 13297975, member: 308130"] WIP? Vediamo come va. Non l'ho mai fatto prima, quindi ...

TvyI6hr.png

È un pasticcio giusto, vero? Il modello non sembra poi così male, però. [/ QUOTE]
WIP ? Let's see how it goes. I've never done that before, so...

TvyI6hr.png

It's a right mess ins't it ? Model doesn't look too bad, though.
excuse the stupid question, but what kind of car is it?

wtcc pack ver 0.9 is uploading now. Having slow connection right now

What are the updates?
Cheers.

*edit it's in the download.

Most of these cars are already available bar the volvo's / ladas, so thanks for those.
How come you charge people for them?

I mean its not much, but how is it very different from SimDream?

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back