Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,092 comments
Darn you guys...

Due to all your wonderful work and mods, my 500GB SSD that's totally dedicated to Assetto Corsa is "bursting at the seams."

With LZX compression (Windows 10 only), and using either CompactGUI2 or the compression feature in Content Manager's Content/Tools menu, I actually have almost 1.5GB of track and car mods packed onto this drive.

Time to spend some of my Christmas money to purchase a 1TB SSD and carefully perform the cloning procedure.

Thanks for all your great work, and creating this "problem" for me. ;)

Merry-Christmas-GT-Planet.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
To all the brainiacs in this thread trying to mess with the physics of encrypted cars for no reason at all besides OCD, you can't as far as I'm aware.

Along with the kn5 the data.acd is also hashed and as such whenever there is a change to it the car will make your game crash to desktop/not boot due to mismatched hashes. In more extreme cases you can't even unpack the data.acd without it directly breaking the car or spitting an error out.

Please just contact the authors and physics developers involved with the cars, and make sure your adjustments / suggestions are based on real life behaviour of the vehicle not just what you "feel" is correct if you choose to do so.

So, in short, they are practically pointless to add to the grid as an AI since (I0 have told them and they should be reworking the AI) the AI.ini is not good. Good to actually drive however but pointless for AI (and since the kolles is now here by VRC their kolles is now useless),

Thanks for the efforts on alfa_romeo_33tt12 but going back to version 99c did not fix the issues. We hope there will be an improved final.

Subaru test tracks - Bifuka proving ground for Assetto Corsa

G'day, mates.

Latly i was working on one track, located in the north of Japan. Track, that far from being famous. This tracks is also far from motor-racing. BUT....it's kind of unique. Big test park of Subaru company, made for different types of road car testings.

And being Subaru Legacy owner, i would like to bring more Subaru stuff to virtual world.

What i did is took the track is remade this Proving ground to race track! (some imagination)

Some brief overview of location:

This is a Subaru test course スバル美深試験場 (Subaru Research and Experiment Center Bifuka Proving Ground) in Niupu, Bifuka-cho, Nakagawa-gun, Hokkaido. The Bifuka Proving Ground was opened in 1995. Until the test site was opened in 1995, we had repeated driving tests on ordinary roads in this area. Established in 1995 as a research and development base for winter snow tests, we have been conducting research and development mainly to build cars that can be driven safely even in cold regions.

In addition to various test roads and handling roads in the total site area of

361 hectares, a high-speed circuit was added in 2003, and various tests are conducted throughout the year as a test course that looks like an actual public road.

Location on google maps

Track made from scratch, using RTB, google maps, and some Kunos objects.

Track contains 4 layouts:
#1 High-speed circuit - total length 4.2km. Can be extended in future updates with extra loop already presented on 3D map.
1.jpg

Really interesting high speed road with old chool racing turns. The track is fun for road cars and classic retro race cars. Modern GT3 is not best choise for here, my oppinion.

Release version Support race (not weekend) with 27 Ai and good replay cam.

Onboard video on Youtube + Porsche 804 onboard video from the track. It's fun!

Replay cam video on Youtube

#2 Mountaing toge course is 2.0 km. Short, but very very tricky road.

Probably this test course is usnig for suspension tests or even for mud running. But i saw it has potential to be high-level toge circuit with up and down hill combined. No rail guards, so should be carefull here =)
1.jpg

Release version Support race (not weekend) with 1 Ai and good replay cam.

Onboard video and replay cam from 1:16 min on Youtube

#3 Sprint track is 1.17 km short route connecting Office area and Montain route with High-speed ring.

1.jpg

Just for fun. Nothing more. Release version Support race (not weekend) with 1 Ai (dumb one). No replay cam.

#4 Drag strip - presened but not playable now. Dear subscribers, do you really need it?

1.jpg

#5 + FREE ride circuit. Drive wherever you want!

1.jpg

I hope you will enjoy the ride!

3 skins: default (autumn), summer and winter

1.jpg

If you are not a Patreon fan but would like to support me: welcome here

Thank you for attention

Download the track from Google drive

1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg

Good evening, mates.
1.1 update for my tracks is ready.

Version 1.1 change log:
  • added new layout (High speed extended circuit). 28 Ai, Cameras. Total length 5.8km. Bumpy road part. Be carefull. But really fun!
  • HIgh speed pit road now defines as Pit road.
  • New cameras added for standard high speed circuit and mountain toge by "racealot".
  • some shaders remade
Todo: Ai pit lane - dont know how fix it right now. Cars turn to opposite direction exiting the pit place. Any ideas? maybe someone can help with Ai pit?

1.jpg
I5TMJvM6Y6k.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg

Download ver 1.1 the track from Google drive

Thank you, have fun! 谢谢!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good evening, mates.
1.1 update for my tracks is ready.

Version 1.1 change log:
  • added new layout (High speed extended circuit). 28 Ai, Cameras. Total length 5.8km. Bumpy road part. Be carefull. But really fun!
  • HIgh speed pit road now defines as Pit road.
  • New cameras added for standard high speed circuit and mountain toge by "racealot".
  • some shaders remade
Todo: Ai pit lane - dont know how fix it right now. Cars turn to opposite direction exiting the pit place. Any ideas? maybe someone can help with Ai pit?

1.jpg
I5TMJvM6Y6k.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg

Download ver 1.1 the track from Google drive

Thank you, have fun! 谢谢!
This track is so unique thanks.
AI needs work (I tried race layout of your first release)and how come there is no green colour?all vegetetion is gray or brown?I think with some colour tweeks it would look a lot better.

Last edited:
Darn you guys...

Due to all your wonderful work and mods, my 500GB SSD that's totally dedicated to Assetto Corsa is "bursting at the seams."

With LZX compression (Windows 10 only), and using either CompactGUI2 or the compression feature in Content Manager's Content/Tools menu, I actually have almost 1.5GB of track and car mods packed onto this drive.

Time to spend some of my Christmas money to purchase a 1TB SSD and carefully perform the cloning procedure.

Thanks for all your great work, and creating this "problem" for me. ;)

View attachment 980630
good deals on amazon check it out. saw one for $72US for 1tb western digital too.

So i take it all of these cars are URD/AVR mods? Can i ask what you have done to them and why you are sharing paymods here?
They aren't paymods, they're a part of a Hungarian racing league but if you want, I delete the post
At least, the Aston is made by them

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back