sorry to be a pain, can anyone remind me where the main link is?New road mesh to vhe Cascavel. High resolution and less bumpness. Include some ai fixes. Thats all for me, please dont pm me with requests, i have other projects in mine (dedicate some time to simracing instead of fixing things).
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ksn4ptf8anxs3ed/vhe_cascavel_patch.rar/file
Anybody know where I could find the drift version of Corvette C5 which GIBBONS' excellent stock C5 was developed from? I had it but I lost it and can't seem to find it anywhere now...
(Dear mr. Ribeiro, I know you must have it if no-one else does...)
I am having the same issue. Unsure if skin related? It uses the previously made skins from a couple years back on the recently updated RSS GT pack cars.
Imo, the Terra version, reworked by PatrikPat and optimised by @norms:
Can't find a link atm, so I uploaded my own copy (available for a week or so)...
Here you go (I added track logo, changed preview etc...): https://mega.nz/file/qO5ThaLb#s_O1BHduOHIYLHciYTATJlUH9ziBBf63FSvJiNWwCsQ
I believe you are told a few times to use the search function, how hard can it be ?sorry to be a pain, can anyone remind me where the main link is?
The one posted earlier is the Gilles version (though it does not say so in the ui).If you can find a download for it, and hopefully an author contact
re:
Siracusa / Syracuse has a few sources. I would rather not start with the GPL version as its really bad.
If anyone knows which version Gilles75 used, or which to convert let me know.
gtr2:
https://esport-racing.de/sdm_downloads/siracusa-2010-for-gtr2/
rF:
https://rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=Autodromo internazionale Siracusa (no dl)
Anybody know where I could find the drift version of Corvette C5 which GIBBONS' excellent stock C5 was developed from? I had it but I lost it and can't seem to find it anywhere now...
(Dear mr. Ribeiro, I know you must have it if no-one else does...)
Lol, I will check.
If it is parked inside my garage I will put in your chimney.
Which skin is that ?Someone had this banner problem with RSS GT mod ? I didn't see this in the past and I don't know how solve it ...
View attachment 980660
Hi !Which skin is that ?
I have 22 skins installed for that rrs_gt_vortex_v10 and none of them has that red Chrysler banner.
Checked all skins, and no issues here.

Thanks for the info.
Turns out it has a new physics feature that needs CSP 0.162 or higher to work (something about Macpherson strut adjustment).
.....
Now Ilja is introducing specific physics/FFB features with CSP that might potentially break cars unless they are updated to make use of the latest CSP.
Someone had this banner problem with RSS GT mod ? I didn't see this in the past and I don't know how solve it ...
View attachment 980660
Which skin is that ?
I have 22 skins installed for that rrs_gt_vortex_v10 and none of them has that red Chrysler banner.
Checked all skins, and no issues here.
Hi !Thanks for the info.
That's a skin I don't have. It's been a while since I collected them, so I'm not going to exclude the possibility it had an issue then and therefor I didn't keep it.
I do use SOL and the latest 0.1.69 preview1 CSP, rainFX disbaled atm.

I need more data, - 'drift version of Corvette C5 which GIBBONS' excellent stock C5 was developed from' - 99.54893382% of my content, I don't remember where I got it from nor the source, In fact I don't even try to know to remember.
And the Gibbons Vette doesn't even have an authors name. As so many mods.
I know a lot of people really love CSP, but this is exactly the kind of thing I was worried about when I say CSP introduces more problems than benefits.
DL link in description if you want to try it.
So I tried this car by Esprit3905 the other day, and I found the FFB to be weird. When you turn the wheel it keeps turning in the same direction. This is a classic inverted FFB problem, so I solved it by ticking "invert FFB" in settings. It's strange because I never had to do this for any other car in AC. Turns out it has a new physics feature that needs CSP 0.162 or higher to work (something about Macpherson strut adjustment). I'm currently on 0.160 and I don't really want to upgrade until the next stable version is out, as unlike many here I can't spend oodles of time troubleshooting every single bug that came up with each new version.
My concern is, we've seen CSP incompatibilities break the game visually. We've seen the division that car encryption brings to the community. Now Ilja is introducing specific physics/FFB features with CSP that might potentially break cars unless they are updated to make use of the latest CSP. Which may render the WHOLE library of AC mods created before this useless. I know a lot of people really love CSP, but this is exactly the kind of thing I was worried about when I say CSP introduces more problems than benefits. I hope I'm wrong and all the old mods can still function with newer CSPs, but I'm quite nervous for the future of AC
DL link in description if you want to try it.
hello man, thank you !This track is so unique thanks.
AI needs work (I tried race layout of your first release)and how come there is no green colour?all vegetetion is gray or brown?I think with some colour tweeks it would look a lot better.
Imo, the Terra version, reworked by PatrikPat and optimised by @norms:
Can't find a link atm, so I uploaded my own copy (available for a week or so)...
Here you go (I added track logo, changed preview etc...): https://mega.nz/file/qO5ThaLb#s_O1BHduOHIYLHciYTATJlUH9ziBBf63FSvJiNWwCsQ
So I tried this car by Esprit3905 the other day, and I found the FFB to be weird. When you turn the wheel it keeps turning in the same direction. This is a classic inverted FFB problem, so I solved it by ticking "invert FFB" in settings. It's strange because I never had to do this for any other car in AC. Turns out it has a new physics feature that needs CSP 0.162 or higher to work (something about Macpherson strut adjustment). I'm currently on 0.160 and I don't really want to upgrade until the next stable version is out, as unlike many here I can't spend oodles of time troubleshooting every single bug that came up with each new version.
My concern is, we've seen CSP incompatibilities break the game visually. We've seen the division that car encryption brings to the community. Now Ilja is introducing specific physics/FFB features with CSP that might potentially break cars unless they are updated to make use of the latest CSP. Which may render the WHOLE library of AC mods created before this useless. I know a lot of people really love CSP, but this is exactly the kind of thing I was worried about when I say CSP introduces more problems than benefits. I hope I'm wrong and all the old mods can still function with newer CSPs, but I'm quite nervous for the future of AC
DL link in description if you want to try it.
@Fanapryde
I done a research on the RD website with "Vortex" and... I think You and me missed several (good) skins.
By the way, maybe I got these skin here..!
Ah sorry mate. I wasn't aware of that, nor of any issues btw.Hadn’t released that publicly yet, there is a couple of issues I need to sort out whenever I get the time to do it. Not to worry, it still should run fine and it’s Christmas so wth![]()
There is a jump here. This car was specifically built to make use of the new features in CSP, but CSP didn’t break any previous physics to do this. This has been going on for a while (there is a small handful of cars that need a specific or minimum CSP to work), and I would argue is part of the essence of CSP - always pushing forward, but ideally continuing to support what has already been created.
"Just a conversion" doesn't make much sense, whatever the origin of the model is, the quality can be the same or even better than kunos one. I know it's been stated in here before that conversion can't follow kunos standards but that's just due to converter's inexperience with 3d stuff because it is possible and it should be done.Just a conversion, dont know why they make CSP required (im not a big fan of it, using only some features). And its baggy thing as well. I dont think mods will be need to remake for new CSP phusics, because its nonsence. Assetto Corsa physics is made by Pros. CSP physics is make by who, programmers with no drivin experience? Sorry and please correct me if i wrong
Someone had this banner problem with RSS GT mod ? I didn't see this in the past and I don't know how solve it ...
View attachment 980660
It was made by author named EvlRabbit and I remember folder-name starting with letters "evl". Tried googling it, searched this thread and others, no success. No clue where I got it, but I had it until this morning untill I messed it up... Deleted one .nk5-file that was actually needed.![]()