Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,013 comments
Patreon builds are always greyed out and can only be installed manually. Only public versions that are downloaded off the CSP/CM server can be installed via the UI.

Yes thanks, I finally noticed on the extensions menu that I had rainfx. I guess I need SOL to use it. :cheers:

Edit
Eh CSP is just not for me unfortunately, I'm back to vanilla and not even going to try for rainfx. Pedro's settings including his NVIDIA inspector settings took me down to 42 FPS and everything looked terrible. I'm running i7-10750H 2.6/16GM Ram with an RTX 2070 and my game looks like shat.

Last edited:
No, I'm still hangin'.

Since you asked, but honestly I feel a bit uncomfortable sharing this, since I know I could do so much better if this track wasn't a paymod.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/voola60ynfb9sqx/seb70.rar/file

If you have the original config, please install this because there are many tweaks in grass. There are also couple of little kn5-files, one for the ground material that was invisible and one for some kind of background.

The track is a complete mess still. But after all, for now it's the only vintage Sebring we have, so... I kind of like it anyway on some level. :D

Thanks! I will have a go at it tomorrow. I think its an OK enough track to drive, with its lumps and bumps the billboards do capture that 60s/70s look and appeal.

Glad there is some interest in this old track, I think someone is redoing it from the ground up.

If that ever gets done a 80s skinned Daytona 24hr track would be nice. Close to getting some of the vintage US endurance races.

Rain FX Asia tour:

https://mega.nz/file/zoxx3SIS#ndWgN1YD8IdC-a8gMzfq-mispaXjziPI-J9G8qXLYeY

So I kind of went a little nuclear on the stream edges/points, especially at Macau, but I was interested in seeing what is possible. However, I think this kind of work is going to give me carpal tunnel syndrome, so I'm not sure if I'll do anymore, lol. You won't see 99% of it anyway until you get out of the car and have a look around.

Included are:
autopolis_katsuo (added on to the config that @shi and @CrisT86 put together, original is also included if you hate it).
india (Buddh International Circuit)
korea
macau
(using textures by ClimaxF1 at RD),
yongin (Everland, which I posted previously).
ddm_gts_tsukuba (added streams and more material from beeemo's config posted on Discord)
acf_tokyo246
china_2019_fab
(streams and more materials added to config by @shi)

I created extension folders for the track folders, so it doesn't mess with other configs.

I'm thinking about uploading this pack to RD, so any feedback would be great. Adding all the streams did cost a few fps, but only a couple in the few tests that I did. YMMV.

Enjoy
Where are the download links for these tracks? I do not have them on my list.

Has anybody done this car. If not it would be awesome. Basically for those who don't know it's a Holden Sandman and a Holden V8 Supercar had baby and this was the result.

Attachments

• images.jpeg.jpg
    images.jpeg.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 59
Would you look at that RTM is stealing mods and selling them as their own on their Patreon lmfao.
Ironic that this is the best looking mod on ''their'' Patreon.
View attachment 997153

Report the account & the post to patreon and get it sorted. Can always send a "cease & desist" letter?

Has anybody done this car. If not it would be awesome. Basically for those who don't know it's a Holden Sandman and a Holden V8 Supercar had baby and this was the result.
would be cool but don't think it will happen. The re-modelling would be too much work

wow seems I missed a lot on these days..

I'm currently working on this conversions if anyone interested. They will be released for free ASAP.

Indianapolis 8 Layouts.
S3g7G7K.png

Atlanta Motor Speedway 3 Layouts.
Q1OEPGP.png

TT Assen 2001 (by Zwiss)
MA6W4ai.png

Toronto Exhibition Place 2016 (Basic conversion while we have pk3r72owns good looking version)
hHK7R5z.png

Amazing! Can't wait for the indi track

HILLCLIMBING PIKES PEAK

update by ktulu77 on RD for Pikes Peak asphalt v0.81 (simtraxx)
GrassFX, light, rain, snow, graphics ....
https://www.racedepartment.com/down...81-rainfx-seasons-lightsfx-and-grassfx.40507/

in v0.81
pp1.JPG

in v0.81
pp2.JPG

could anyone do the same for 0.3 beta (asphalt-gravel) please (GrassFX and cams ...) ?
you can try this for this moment (copy in assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\loaded) :
https://www.racedepartment.com/attachments/simtraxx_pikes_peak_hc_v0-3-ini.453867/

link for the track v0.3 beta here :

in v0.3 beta
image4.JPG

image1.JPG

image6.JPG

image9.JPG

Last edited:
I've been out of the loop for a bit . . . is this the source of the gorgeous 250GT I've been seeing here?

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2283#post-13363727

It is, that link has been updated with the latest version with packed data for online races/hot lap servers too. Enjoy!

Plug to join the FileMissing Discord server to participate in this weeks hotlap challenge with this car at Goodwood - Current fastest lap is 1:27.836

http://185.38.151.74:8840/live-timing

One last update to my shot at enhancing Sebring '70. This may or may not improve something. I mostly adjusted ground shaders that reflected sunlight like a mirror. Many other adjustments to Grass FX and propably something I forgot.

I noticed that the skin within comes with quite "dirty" color theme, some may find it weird but I like that kind of stuff, guess I'm weird and dirty individual myself.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/voola60ynfb9sqx/seb70.rar/file

Remarkable improvement, thanks for the update, if you could fix the road as it was then in 1970 and put additional TV cams it would be the top.

8595850319-c63a6a1042-c.jpg
ba8d8db65b4f5413965edeccce012d3f.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
tumblr-lxxy948n3-K1qdcd2wo1-1280-759x496.jpg

Unfortunately, I have had to revert to 4x MSAA in AC, otherwise it flickers like hell, guardrails and barriers in the distance became to noisy. Do you have experienced the same issues?

Have you tried 4xSGSSAA?
Absolutely still image and no noise, but more heavy on the GPU load.

upload_2021-3-12_11-27-20.png

Unfortunately, I have had to revert to 4x MSAA in AC, otherwise it flickers like hell, guardrails and barriers in the distance became to noisy. Do you have experienced the same issues?
Try adding 2x MSAA in the Nvidia profile inspector overridind the application setting...

EDIT:
...or, even better in my opinion, this can solve your flickering, I hope. Works very well for me :)

Capturar.JPG

Last edited:
Remarkable improvement, thanks for the update, if you could fix the road as it was then in 1970 and put additional TV cams it would be the top.

8595850319-c63a6a1042-c.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
tumblr-lxxy948n3-K1qdcd2wo1-1280-759x496.jpg
Looking good. I was struggling a bit with the lighting. I tried around 5pm with medium clouds and the colours and ambience felt and looked so much better on my system.

can any of you good guys help me with the Lancia LC2 (available in velo's website)?
I need to figure out how to unlock gears customization (currently the car goes up to 313 km/h but i know it can do at least 350-400) and how to make the turbos operate in a semi-sequential way and with the pressures (in quali, the boost was cranked up to 3.5 bar and the car put out at least 1000 bhp)

Interested to hear peoples opinion of the SimDream BTCC physics. I'm currently running in a league but using the PM3DM BMW 320i STW and a couple of other guys are using the PM3DM Primera. Everyone else is driving Race07 conversions of the Audi A4, Ford Mondeo, Peugeot 406, Vauxhall Vectra, etc. from the same era (freely distributed). Main reason for querying is that I expected, in the BMW at least, to have an advantage with tyre wear over the course of an event but that doesn't materialise Audi's for example, have amazing traction all through the race but don't seem to suffer tyre wear anywhere near as badly as the Beemer. I think I read somewhere that the Race07 conversions might even use the PM3DM Primera physics, maybe slightly tweaked for the 4WD audi's?!

Audi A4, Ford Mondeo, Peugeot 406, Vauxhall Vectra for free, where are they? :drool: :eek: :bowdown:

can any of you good guys help me with the Lancia LC2 (available in velo's website)?
I need to figure out how to unlock gears customization (currently the car goes up to 313 km/h but i know it can do at least 350-400) and how to make the turbos operate in a semi-sequential way and with the pressures (in quali, the boost was cranked up to 3.5 bar and the car put out at least 1000 bhp)

So I beg to differ with what you wrote about the top speed of the Lancia LC12 model, which you indicate as 350/400 km per hour.
According to the technical data sheet of this car (and of someone who worked on it when it was in operation) the maximum speed is estimated at 352 km/h (219 mph) for a power output of 94 bhp/kg, I don't know where you saw 400 KM H.

So I beg to differ with what you wrote about the top speed of the Lancia LC12 model, which you indicate as 350/400 km per hour.
According to the technical data sheet of this car (and of someone who worked on it when it was in operation) the maximum speed is estimated at 352 km/h (219 mph) for a power output of 94 bhp/kg, I don't know where you saw 400 KM H.
ok maybe i'm too optimistic speed-wise but this shouldn't harm the gear tuning unlock ; how about the other thing: the turbo affair?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back