Original track: Automobilista - Reiza Studios
Original conversion: VheEth

- AI lines by @KevinK2
- Cams by @DaBaeda
- Trees and RainFX by @TheRealCeeBee
- Starting boxes / pits / sectors by @slider666, @norms

DOWNLOAD
https://www.mediafire.com/file/syudlm8tpnibhop/vhe_interlagos_1.0.rar/file

Can someone please reupload this fine piece of art? Thank you!

hey mates got some strange problem with the kunos ford gt40..
i wanted to start a normal race and content manager crashes and says car "" is damaged..
i found out its the gt40 by removing step by step.
how can that happen? and how to solve this?

Is that 2019 Nissan GT-R GT3 available or a private mod?
it's a picture from blancpain gt asia official website, I need think skins for the tarck

Normally down to licencing issues. Just like VRC, RSS etc don't name their cars correctly. Twin Ring Motegi is available as Tochigi Ring.
as I have already explained here the name Ningbo International circuit already exists in a paid version on a Chinese commercial site so there you have it, you can change the name of the circuit in the files and with the CM

Last edited by a moderator:
Upgrading Robin with better details and using Burt Ward's actual face on the head model... looks ok.
__custom_showroom_1618224681.jpg

Hello everybody. I made a skin for ascari race resort.

https://mega.nz/file/mgYihTKa#G2YMcchgZfgYS6Pavo-0b5F1duWTIo_FChXhJQfC9vk

The track seems really good and fun. The version of the track is the one modified by @Teddie (PC - Assetto Corsa PC Mods General Discussion | Page 1292 (gtplanet.net)). I have changed the textures of the grass, the road, the guardrails, some walls and ceilings.

However, the track has problems with some walls that do not have collision mesh, especially at the exit of the pits on the right side (see attached photo) and consequently, after the first chicane, some cars tend to cross the barriers on the right and sink into a hole. It also has a problem and that is that lap times are not recorded. Maybe someone who has the necessary skills can fix that problem, since I don't have the skills for that. The track is really nice to drive.

I attach two photos of before and after

BEFORE:
View attachment 1003753

AFTER:
View attachment 1003754

The problem of the walls:

View attachment 1003755

Maybe my good old conversion guide can help you: https://www.mediafire.com/file/xm58vco4u9b23ea/Conversion_package_for_rF_to_AC_projects.rar/file
You need to set keys for the objects to solve the wall problem and proper set AC cubes for the timing.

Oh okay, i do have this one but i was not prompted to to replace any files

Edit: fixed, nevermind, thanks!! Triple edit: looks awesome!!
And if you want to see more billboards (Rolex - Pirelli etc), go to the ext_config.ini (in extensions map), line 130 and set ACTIVE = 0 (it's now 1)

; hide sponsor boards
[MESH_ADJUSTMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 0
DESCRIPTION = hide sponsor boards

@Mitch9 which version of the track is this one? Maybe you already posted it, but there's a tons of different version out there for every track :D

yeah, it´s for the one that slider and you have been tweaking. I did the same lighting suff for the acu version but that's on github so no need to post it here

And if you want to see more billboards (Rolex - Pirelli etc), go to the ext_config.ini (in extensions map), line 130 and set ACTIVE = 0 (it's now 1)

; hide sponsor boards
[MESH_ADJUSTMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 0
DESCRIPTION = hide sponsor boards

I think those look great, but decided to leave that in cause maybe there´s a reason why it was put there in the first place, idk

Hello everybody. I made a skin for ascari race resort.

https://mega.nz/file/mgYihTKa#G2YMcchgZfgYS6Pavo-0b5F1duWTIo_FChXhJQfC9vk

The track seems really good and fun. The version of the track is the one modified by @Teddie (PC - Assetto Corsa PC Mods General Discussion | Page 1292 (gtplanet.net)). I have changed the textures of the grass, the road, the guardrails, some walls and ceilings.

However, the track has problems with some walls that do not have collision mesh, especially at the exit of the pits on the right side (see attached photo) and consequently, after the first chicane, some cars tend to cross the barriers on the right and sink into a hole. It also has a problem and that is that lap times are not recorded. Maybe someone who has the necessary skills can fix that problem, since I don't have the skills for that. The track is really nice to drive.

I attach two photos of before and after

BEFORE:
View attachment 1003753

AFTER:
View attachment 1003754

The problem of the walls:

View attachment 1003755
Last year I tried to improve it a bit, and send it to LSM for a better AI, but I think that got some kind forgotten. :(
Have to search for it. Should be on my back hdd, but I can´t remember what was done and what was still to do, beside the new AI.
Iirc, that timing probs and walls wasn´t part of the things I was working on.

Last year I tried to improve it a bit, and send it to LSM for a better AI, but I think that got some kind forgotten. :(
Have to search for it. Should be on my back hdd, but I can´t remember what was done and what was still to do, beside the new AI.
Hopefully you replaced ALL of the trees..! ;)

A (basic) skin for Laplata (Autódromo Roberto José Mouras) from H22 on RD.
I'm not a big fan of AC/Kunos billboards (and there are a lot here), so I replaced them for myself with real brands. Not much diversity because the track is made that way.
Fairly happy with it, so I decided to share:
Track:
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/autodromo-de-la-plata-by-h22.41454/

Skin:
https://mega.nz/file/WK40EZqR#nAM9v2DVJcfyv3B4i6VX94VFii9hRBh52YTemMGlatg

Before/after:

View attachment 1003955

Thank you, looking great!

CIRCUITO DE ALBACETE

Version 1.1 aka the 'flogging a dead horse' version.

Sorry for the rapid update, but I wanted to get this done and dusted. I've had enough of this circuit to last me a lifetime now!

Updates:
New curb texture and a few other small fixes to things that were annoying me.
New ext config by @slider666 .
New sections ini and track logo by @Fanapryde
And as before, replay cams by @CrisT86

A big thank you to all who contributed :)

Link below. Enjoy :)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/7m758ynw2fw9h9j/albacete.rar/file

Last edited:
did U ever send it to me? U know how my memory can be :-) looks like the most recent one I have is one @Teddie did, if I had gotten another from U I would have put ur name on it I think, so send it to me when ur ready, I'll do it after I'm done with Macau (which should be sometime this week, made some decent progress on the AI hints so far. Just not enough time to do it like I used to have. Will be a little while B4 things get back to norbal (and I meant norbal, see Mad Magazine December 1968, Pages 24 and 25, bottom right, Ha!)
Back To Norbal (Mad Magazine December 1968 WS.jpg

CIRCUITO DE ALBACETE

Sorry for the rapid update, but I wanted to get this done and dusted. I've had enough of this circuit to last me a lifetime now!

Updates:

Thank you for the updates, but the ext_config.ini in v1.1 is from ChrisT86 and not slider666.

Thank you for the updates, but the ext_config.ini in v1.1 is from ChrisT86 and not slider666.

It's a new ext config :)

EDIT: I've just checked and it's the right config, but I think Slider666 has kept CrisT86's name in the config after editing it.

So big thanks to the both of them for this.

Last edited:
CIRCUITO DE ALBACETE

Updates:

A big thank you to all who contributed :)

Link below. Enjoy :)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/7m758ynw2fw9h9j/albacete.rar/file

Screenshot_tmm_cupra_tcr_2020_albacete_12-3-121-19-32-23.png

Good work. I like it very much. But, could you still remove these parts?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back