Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

  • Thread starter Thread starter daan
  • 157,779 comments
  • 52,018,553 views
brazil-flag-1469717727WmN.jpg

Great stuff VheEth. Really appreciate these updates! :cheers:
 
You're saying I didn't pay for my Assetto Corsa?

What the **** is this guy on about?

"This guy" (Peter Boese) is actually "the guy" who writes and created SOL! But I think there's a misunderstanding regarding the possiblity you've got a cracked version of AC. On Peter's discord thread, there are many people looking for support who have gone the 'naughty route', so... I don't think he means anything personal.

EDIT: After reading through the five pages since your original post, I've discovered that you've already discovered who Peter is.
 
Last edited:
Autódromo Internacional Ayrton Senna (Londrina) - Version 1.0 reworked by VheEth

Original track: Automobilista - Reiza Studios
Original conversion: ???

CHANGELOG 0.8
- Remapping: road, grass, curbs, trees, fences, walls, buildings, track objects and sponsor boards.
- New curb, sponsor boards, people and new flags added
- New file extension for Grass FX and track lights (very basic)
- Added the VAO file

CHANGELOG 1.0
- Update of textures and materials
- Race groove added
- Update of extension file
- Update the VAO file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/7iat0h7p7mo8bcw/vhe_londrina_1.0.rar/file

Autódromo Velo Città - Version 1.0 reworked by VheEth

Original track: Automobilista - Reiza Studio
Original conversion: Guillaume Rousseau

CHANGELOG 0.8
- Remapping: road, grass, curbs, trees, fences, walls, buildings, track objects and sponsor boards.
- New guard rails and new flags added
- New file extension for Grass FX and track lights (very basic)
- Added the VAO file
- Added a new layout (Alternative 1). The new layout (Alternative 1) needs an AI line. For the moment it is available for tests.
- New AI pit lane by @LiquidSkyMan

CHANGELOG 1.0
- Update of textures and materials
- Performance optimization
- Update of extension file
- Update the VAO file
- Added a new layout (Alternative 2)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wbke3x73ly1k7kp/vhe_velocitta_1.0.rar/file

DELETE PREVIOUS VERSIONS

Is it just me or are there no cones (or barriers) blocking off the unneeded bulge in Londrina short?
 
This link says "Preparing zip," then "Ready," then disappears into the ether.
Did you see a progress thingy in right bottom? Try waiting longer. Google Drive sometimes takes ridicilous amounts of time zipping large folders.

Edit: I can confirm that the download started after 6-7 min for me.
 
This link says "Preparing zip," then "Ready," then disappears into the ether.

After the link says Ready, I got a box open up and it said LEAVE or STAY. Click on LEAVE and you should be able to complete the download of track.
If you click on STAY, it will cancel a download on google drive.
 
Does anyone know if there's a finished version of Ascari Race Resort for AC? I remember there was a very good version for rF1, and if I remember correctly somebody started working on this track for AC some years ago. Haven't found anything.

Here's one I did OCD edits on for myself a while back.

TED-EDiTS: replaced bad skybox mountains, fixed missing map, removed black tree tops

 
Last edited:
Here's one I did OCD edits on for myself a while back.

TED-EDiTS: replaced bad skybox mountains, fixed missing map, removed black tree tops


20200616005745_1.jpg


How can I fix the very bright tarmac and grass?
 
So I like the Reboot Project version of Sebring, but not surprisingly it falls well short of the rF2 version. Old habits die hard, and I find myself waiting and waiting and waiting as I come out of Sunset Bend for that final big bump before getting on the throttle and mashing up the front straight towards the start/finish line....but the bump never comes :lol:
 
@Fall Guy, may I ask on which page I can find your presents here? I am currently at work and Don't have much time to look around here and would be delighted to check it out when I get gabk home.
 
Thank you, friend!

View attachment 930813

What kind of file is this? What it does?

thumbs.db?

It is file created by windows that saves small thumbnails of files within a folder eg pictures or movies to your hard drive so your system doesn't have to recalculate them every time you open the folder. If it came with the mod it is safe to just delete it.
If you have it turned on in windows, your system will just recreate one but I always turn this 'feature' off as I don't like what it does, I live in 'details' view anyway.
 
Thank you, friend!

View attachment 930813

What kind of file is this? What it does?

Thumbs.db and desktop.ini are automatically generated by windows when you have search index and preview activated.
Often invisible, there's a lot of this files in assetto corsa mod archive files.
You can safely delete every occurence of them.

edit:ninja'd
 
So I like the Reboot Project version of Sebring, but not surprisingly it falls well short of the rF2 version. Old habits die hard, and I find myself waiting and waiting and waiting as I come out of Sunset Bend for that final big bump before getting on the throttle and mashing up the front straight towards the start/finish line....but the bump never comes :lol:

So...you just want that bump? That's it?
 
Hello,

please, can someone add more AI pits for three nice tracks of by Simtraxx? I bought from them Hong Kong, Pacific Raceways and Shelton Raceway but they have only 10 and 12 AI pits.
I can updload the files if someone need them (if it's not against rules)

Thank you!
 
I see what your saying there.
Looked and found, one layout, still in the list. But oddly the track says no km's driven but I've driven it. :odd:

huaf.png

Try hittin´ the reload button, then it should be fixed.
 
Hello,

please, can someone add more AI pits for three nice tracks of by Simtraxx? I bought from them Hong Kong, Pacific Raceways and Shelton Raceway but they have only 10 and 12 AI pits.
I can updload the files if someone need them (if it's not against rules)

Thank you!

SIM TRAXX tracks are mostly payware (https://www.simtraxx.net/?product_cat=ac-traxx), so I would recommend not posting them here.
 
Hi,

I really liked this preview style, thanks :) Are you working on further tracks? I didn't find some such as Brasilia, Alias, Arona, Autódromo Juan Manual Fangio. Don't know if you're still gonna make more.
Hi ! ;)

I am not the author sorry and all the credits must be given to him.
In the archive, you have all the material to do yourself more previews, the only "big" country missing is Argentina.

Cheers ! :cheers:
 
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back