Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

  • Thread starter Thread starter daan
  • 157,771 comments
  • 52,005,066 views
Yeah its enabled because I use "New" as a filter under Content to list newly installed tracks and cars, but some new mods do not appear here after being installed.

View attachment 1003970

I have that issue from time to time. Closing CM and reopening it again solve that problem for me.
 
**Release**

Audi R8 LMS GT2


We have released our Audi R8 LMS GT2 on our Guerilla Mods page:

https://guerilla-mods.de/forum/topic/audi-r8-lms-gt2/

172617957_3016629328573243_2783800696236439331_n.jpg
173019038_3016629325239910_4867484058257317286_n.jpg
173451158_3016629235239919_3674838247452273158_n.jpg


 
OK.
I won't be very popular for this, but...
Is it just me who's fed up with this Batmobil?
OK, it's fun, nice work, but for God's sake, this yammering has been going on for almost two weeks now like it was some serious mod or something.
Who thinks that it is a mod that deserves this much attention?
:D
 
OK.
I won't be very popular for this, but...
Is it just me who's fed up with this Batmobil?
OK, it's fun, nice work, but for God's sake, this yammering has been going on for almost two weeks now like it was some serious mod or something.
Who thinks that it is a mod that deserves this much attention?
:D
Well you do have the option of just ignoring the posts about it?

People will talk about what they want to talk about, and given much of the discussion has been about the technical side of getting the mod to the point of being 'nice work', it's 100% in keeping with the thread subject matter.

**Release**

Audi R8 LMS GT2


We have released our Audi R8 LMS GT2 on our Guerilla Mods page:

https://guerilla-mods.de/forum/topic/audi-r8-lms-gt2/

View attachment 1004081 View attachment 1004082 View attachment 1004083
Excellent, that's my evening sorted then.
 
Last edited:
OK.
I won't be very popular for this, but...
Is it just me who's fed up with this Batmobil?
OK, it's fun, nice work, but for God's sake, this yammering has been going on for almost two weeks now like it was some serious mod or something.
Who thinks that it is a mod that deserves this much attention?
:D
No, you won't be popular for this. I have already stated that it won't be updated again. It's done with. I suppose people are bored with F1 track skins too eh?
 
Japp, Jun 20, 2020 :)
Page 6 ;)
Unfortunately with wetransfer, so not available anymore after 7 days.
But I forgot it too, as so many other things went in... :lol:
no worries man :-) If U get it to the point U need AI in the future just let me know.
 
OK.
I won't be very popular for this, but...
Is it just me who's fed up with this Batmobil?
OK, it's fun, nice work, but for God's sake, this yammering has been going on for almost two weeks now like it was some serious mod or something.
Who thinks that it is a mod that deserves this much attention?
:D
One man’s best mod ever, is someone else’s most meh mod ever.
If a mod isn’t for you, just keep scrolling, I guess. We all have different passions. I couldn’t care less about a random small track somewhere, but to someone else, that’s pure passion. Likewise, for something I’m 100% passionate about(late 80s F1 for example), I fully expect that to be the most boring thing ever for many others. Can we all just enjoy what we enjoy and appreciate other people’s passions too? :gtplanet:
:gtpflag:
 
Last edited:
OK.
I won't be very popular for this, but...
Is it just me who's fed up with this Batmobil?
OK, it's fun, nice work, but for God's sake, this yammering has been going on for almost two weeks now like it was some serious mod or something.
Who thinks that it is a mod that deserves this much attention?
:D
What an awful thing to say. Shame on you. Not everyone likes every piece of content created. I for one was overjoyed at the Batmobile turning up in AC, because 1: It's something original and different for a change, 2: It was someone's passion to get it here, 3: It was free for everyone even though I offered blackcelica a donation via pm for it, he refused as it goes against what he stands for.

I would never openly discourage anyone from creating content. It's content from modders that continue to keep AC going. You cherry pick what you want or don't want. Blackcelica has released bucket loads of stuff and his track skins are on all the most popular tracks. Not everyone likes F1 but that doesn't mean I don't want to see F1 content created.
 
One man’s best mod ever, is someone else’s most meh mod ever.
:gtplanet:
:gtpflag:
I wouldn't say I was my best mod ever but it is something I've wanted to see in digital form for a very long time. I'm quite upset about the yammering on comment from @natloz76 Anyway, being in a bit of a mood now I'll just keep this brief. I was looking at the Imola track skin for this coming weekend and I've started on it already. Now this is one of the worst Kunos tracks for texture mirroring. It cannot be avoided. Last year I got a bit creative with it to make it full, vibrant and exciting but the mirroring broke the immersion for some and others loved it. I personally would like to avoid any mirroring this year or keep it to an absolute minimum. Colours, curbs, pitlane, bridges i've got a base laid out already. Sponsors will be placed where they don't mirror only. It won't look the same as on TV this time but will be a functional modern looking F1 track. If anyone wants it that is.
 
I won't be very popular for this, but...
Is it just me who's fed up with this Batmobil?

What an insignificant comment, you might want to consider keeping them for your self.

I wouldn't say I was my best mod ever but it is something I've wanted to see in digital form for a very long time. I'm quite upset about the yammering on comment from @natloz76 Anyway

Please, do not let the small mind people take you down, keep sharing your passion and spread the joy. your enthusiasm and fantasy is quite refreshing during those grey times of pandemic restriction. Can't wait to see what your talent will bring us next, keep up the good work.:cheers:
 
Really enjoy the Mustang so much fun, where can I find the others from this series? TIA!
I know that someone had made a BOP for the IMSA mod models, can you find it somewhere or can someone put it here? thanks for the cooperation
 
A request of you skilled buggers who work on tracks.

I came across this last week...

Montjuich 1975 by Rainmaker http://assettomods.com/montjuich-1975/

...and its a great city track, with a really nice flow and elevation changes. It drives well, but is old.

Would be well worth an update in my opinion.

Footage of the current version here

 
Last edited:
A request of you skilled buggers who work on tracks.

I came across this last week...

Montjuich 1975 by Rainmaker http://assettomods.com/montjuich-1975/

...and its a great city track, with a really nice flow and elevation changes. It drives well, but is old.

Would be well worth an update in my opinion.

Footage of the current version here


Not at my rigg atm, but @slider666 has improved it a lot. Can’t remember if he published it, but I can upload it if you like.
 
Not at my rigg atm, but @slider666 has improved it a lot. Can’t remember if he published it, but I can upload it if you like.
If you could that would be great, as I love the track and think it deserves a wider audience.
 
OK, I think I was completely missunderstood.
It was not the mod itself (the Batmobil)...I think this is a fun mod and I could not do anything like this in a million year.
It was the fact that 60% of the last three pages was full of with the comments on it.
I was searching for something and I kept coming over that mod again and again.
 
Last edited:

It´s still online :)
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1490#post-13188345

As I mentioned, some talented ones making skins, could help to improve it extremely. I learned some more things, the last months. So I could take a new look there too.

Edit: Lol, ninja´ed by @TimLotus ... :lol:

I might take a look at this at the weekend and see if I can do anything with the textures.

Many thanks, downloaded and will give the updated version a try tonight, but anything you could do for it @ZombieBoy1978 would be greatly appreciated.
 
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back