Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,361 comments
!!RELEASED!!
Koenigsegg Agera RS and RSR

Credit: 3D model: Forza horizon 4 and CSR 2 from https://gamemodels.ru/ and some parts from the CCX’s Koenigsegg ONE:1
Conversion: Mr DK
Sound: @Kallig
Physics: Mr DK, @Kallig , Billy Boy
Animation: Mr DK
Digital Instrumentation: CCX

Version: 0.9. This is not the final version, there is still some detail to refine If you have any comments or advice or if you find any bugs do not hesitate to send me a message, constructive comments are welcome.
CSP 1.73 or higher required
User guide and skin maker kit are included in RAR file

If you want to create other skin and share them, please share them with me too so that I can integrate them in the next update, if you want to create other 3d part you can also they will be received with great pleasure.

For those who want to create realistic skins you can find all the existing version on this site: http://www.koenigsegg-registry.net/

Enjoy

Download (via discord)
Download (direct link)

Sickk!!! Thanks for releasing!

There is GT1 version of this car available by legion -

Not quite the same ! The Corvette pictured ran in the SCCA 2003 Speed World Challenge.
Some interesting cars were there :

m5C30Cm.jpg

8r9XDSx.jpg

cant wait to see this finished....

Purely as a discussion point (ie I'm not being passive aggressive)... why is that? To me, having these stages in DR2 is plenty good enough, AC's 'off road' driving experience isn't great and it's never going to be close to looking as good as it does in DR (despite clearly a huge amount of work going into it). I understand that both my points are subjective, so I'm not saying others should share my opinion, I'm just genuinely curious as to whether it's a physics, graphics or customisation (ie can drive any car from AC on it) thing?

Last edited:
Purely as a discussion point (ie I'm not being passive aggressive)... why is that? To me, having these stages in DR2 is plenty good enough, AC's 'off road' driving experience isn't great and it's never going to be close to looking as good as it does in DR (despite clearly a huge amount of work going into it). I understand that both my points are subjective, so I'm not saying others should share my opinion, I'm just genuinely curious as to whether it's a physics, graphics or customisation (ie can drive any car from AC on it) thing?

Sadly we arent all privileged to upgrade our PCs every 2yrs, so AC runs better for me than dr2.0. plus theres also the wider reach of vehicles compared to the game.

yeah, I would much rather play RBR with NGP or DR2.0 than AC for gravel/snow/ice rally

that may be so, but its also very tricky and complicated to setup. dont get me wrong, ive tried NGP and its good. but ac is more accessible and easier to configure than that

Tried the VRC P1 cars at Le Mans, both are significantly faster than what I could manage with the Kunos 919.
ACtC-3eQ-VgUh7Hfaim4plGiBZwtVR4p8e2ghRqj-hbgtCXMivzerpej6rmTy9vkTfVCgZedsG04jhXcbYbFxN92-xlS8ZuN5ZUmhJvpPSkELrpoXjdPA2BkZvlGrdUkYxj6P9uSNMIv0sHSxCyikaalCclogw=w2560-h1440-no

ACtC-3e3WbJzDCnL20VaMUmEGJalABHRuHAWEG4dE70F9Ki2W-jSG3ZwaCF7MO6xhGVxzEaZaKGNWNVyYBtaJFtmLdUT9E5XIabNC7NZw9wEL-Ive-YC8b35n5vBph29acsmJwj_H0QnTgsqUbUaKXrdxeLjSg=w2560-h1440-no

The ByKolles is not as good with bumps and brakes are more prone to lock up and feels slower in the straight but still can do 3:26-3:27s on qualifying setup, the Ginetta is just way faster in pretty much all respect and got down to 3:22s. I haven't managed to go below 3:29s on the 919. Wish there are ways to BoP the Kunos cars faster(as opposed to slowing the VRC cars down).

Also just an FYI, the kolles and Ginetta are 2019 spec so it's expected to them run quicker lap times than the Porsche which is a 2016 spec car.

Sadly we arent all privileged to upgrade our PCs every 2yrs, so AC runs better for me than dr2.0. plus theres also the wider reach of vehicles compared to the game.

Ah, gotcha, thanks for that response - for what it's worth, DR2 ran fine for me on an RX480 with a few special effects turned down so I hadn't considered performance as a reason, but every bit of hardware interacts a bit differently so good to know, thanks.

vw v2 pic.png

So I've been messing around with this scirocco_gc10_v6 mod, spending more time skinning it than racing...but having fun.
I thought I would share these latest creations with you. There is a few updated skins as well as some new ones.
You can check them out in the photo thread.

Here is a link to the latest version with the numbers on the cars and not on the windows as shown in the pic. Updated to V3.
https://mega.nz/file/m9pjXQrS#uncilwSArvyMOe38L_w-z7ESs5ah0E1uJpKAMxJDLCY

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Ah, gotcha, thanks for that response - for what it's worth, DR2 ran fine for me on an RX480 with a few special effects turned down so I hadn't considered performance as a reason, but every bit of hardware interacts a bit differently so good to know, thanks.
well for me im just curious to see how itll handle. and i want to drive 1923 gp cars on it

!!RELEASED!!
Koenigsegg Agera RS and RSR

Credit: 3D model: Forza horizon 4 and CSR 2 from https://gamemodels.ru/ and some parts from the CCX’s Koenigsegg ONE:1
Conversion: Mr DK
Sound: @Kallig
Physics: Mr DK, @Kallig , Billy Boy
Animation: Mr DK
Digital Instrumentation: CCX

Version: 0.9. This is not the final version, there is still some detail to refine If you have any comments or advice or if you find any bugs do not hesitate to send me a message, constructive comments are welcome.
CSP 1.73 or higher required
User guide and skin maker kit are included in RAR file

If you want to create other skin and share them, please share them with me too so that I can integrate them in the next update, if you want to create other 3d part you can also they will be received with great pleasure.

For those who want to create realistic skins you can find all the existing version on this site: http://www.koenigsegg-registry.net/

Enjoy

Download (via discord)
Download (direct link)

Oh my God

this car is too fast. it can pass a ballistic missile. Could it actually be that fast?

Also just an FYI, the kolles and Ginetta are 2019 spec so it's expected to them run quicker lap times than the Porsche which is a 2016 spec car.

Nothing Ginetta to go by at least but the 2016 Porsche is still faster than 2019 ByKolles....and I still can't figure out how to get the 2016 Porsche to go that fast anyway...

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back