Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,824 comments
hello dear friends.

Digital display correction for mazda rx8 spirit r mode in Assettoland.

i tried to make a fix for the first time myself. I wanted to share from here.

[DISPLAY_0]
NAME=DISPLAY_SUB0
EMISSIVE=2.2,2.2,2.2
INTENSITY=0.5

[ITEM_0]
PARENT=DISPLAY_SUB0
POSITION=-0.022,-0.008,0
TYPE=SPEED
SIZE=0.020
COLOR=55,55,55
INTENSITY=10
FONT=digital_big
ALIGN=RIGHT
UNIT=System

[ITEM_1]
PARENT=DISPLAY_SUB0
POSITION=0.102.5,-0.023,0
TYPE=CLOCK
SIZE=0.010
COLOR=55,55,55
INTENSITY=10
FONT=digital_big
ALIGN=RIGHT
UNIT=System

Heineken GP de Portugal
AUTODROMO INTERNATIONAL DO ALGARVE, PORTIMAO
FINAL VERSION

* FIRST OF ALL, YOU MUST REMOVE ALL PREVIOUS VERSIONS OF TRACK BEFORE INSTALLING THIS LAST VERSION *
YOU CANNOT COPY OVER THE TOP OF OLD ONE.

This is about as far as we can go with this track, so on behalf of @marc_13000 and myself @Blackcelica we hope you enjoy.

START FINISH STRAIGHT LIGHTS Re-Positioned
SF LIGHTS.jpg

NEW ELECTRONIC DISPLAY, PIT ENTRY
ELEC.jpg

DETAILED PIT LANE
PIT.jpg

NEW ROLEX BRIDGE ADDED
NEW ROLEX.jpg

2X DRS ZONES with MARKERS ADDED (trigger point shown by car positions)
DRS 1.jpg

DRS 2.jpg

ROLEX TOWER ROOF ANTENNA ADDED
ROLEX TOWER.jpg

HEINEKEN FLOOR SPONSOR
FLOOR.jpg

P-ZERO FLOOR LOGO ADDED
P ZERO.jpg

NEW CRISP CLEAN TEXTURES, NEW CURBS,
HD CRISP.jpg

CROWD ADDED BACK IN TO CHEER YOU ON
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_portimao_4-5-121-20-18-9.jpg

RAIN FX ADDED (For those who have correct CSP Preview)
RAIN.jpg

SPONSORS AS CLOSE TO REAL LIFE AS POSSIBLE
TEXT.jpg

NOW THE IMPORTANT BITS.......THE LINK

Removed whilst racedepartment cut and pastes are happening

I would also like to thank @marc_13000 for his outstanding work and patience in adding bits in, we were still in talks at 2am over this track, kids nearly didn't make it to school today.

KNOWN ISSUES.

ROLEX Building roof antenna....... NOW FIXED
SCENERY GLITCH....... NOW FIXED
VAO PATCH.........NOW FIXED
IN WITH THE FIXES WERE SOME ADDITIONAL VISUAL UPGRADES TO FLOOR LOGOS, TRUCKS AND GRANDSTAND LOGOS.

Last edited:
Thank so much :)

Heineken GP de Portugal
FINAL VERSION

*** FIRST OF ALL, YOU MUST REMOVE ALL PREVIOUS VERSIONS OF TRACK BEFORE INSTALLING THIS LAST VERSION ***

This is about as far as we can go with this track, so on behalf of @marc_13000 and myself @Blackcelica we hope you enjoy.

View attachment 1008872

View attachment 1008873

DETAILED PIT LANE
View attachment 1008874

NEW ROLEX BRIDGE ADDED
View attachment 1008875

View attachment 1008876
View attachment 1008877

View attachment 1008878

HEINEKEN FLOOR SPONSOR
View attachment 1008879

P-ZERO FLOOR LOGO ADDED
View attachment 1008880

View attachment 1008881

View attachment 1008882

View attachment 1008883

View attachment 1008884

https://www.mediafire.com/file/d8msi0idq3pfmjs/Portimao+FINAL+EDITION+Track+&+Skin.rar/file

I would also like to thank @marc_13000 for his outstanding work and patience in adding bits in, we were still in talks at 2am over this track, kids nearly didn't make it to school today.

KNOWN ISSUES.
ROLEX Building roof antenna being a 2D texture does become invisible at 2 angles. (most of you wouldn't have even noticed that)
VAO Patch is working for me but not sure why not for some, could be CSP version related.
Suspect piece of far scenery is a mystery, again most will not even notice it

THIS IS THE FINAL VERSION & WILL BE NO FURTHER UPDATES.
(YOU WOULDN'T WANT THERE TO BE A DELAY IN MY BARCELONA SKIN)

Lam
Anyone still has the vintage Mosport skin by Technoluddite from THR please? Their link is down somehow

Besides the THR overhaul I discovered a 67 skin for this track a while ago, unfortunately I don't know the original source / creator anymore...

THR track is stripped down Mosport 2019, but combined with the 67 GPL skin, all the asphalt patches are replaced with grass, as well as all kerbs 'removed' and some proper 67 billboards added....

Enjoy!
Track download: https://mega.nz/file/eksCiJTD#6fL025lhdzDsGC9lXpPofxOPjOKmGFeWCZEBzSGA3Dk
67 Mosport skin: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ebpz55vj5jrl0ix/jr_mosport_67.7z/file

Heineken GP de Portugal
FINAL VERSION

*** FIRST OF ALL, YOU MUST REMOVE ALL PREVIOUS VERSIONS OF TRACK BEFORE INSTALLING THIS LAST VERSION ***

View attachment 1008872

View attachment 1008873

DETAILED PIT LANE
View attachment 1008874

NEW ROLEX BRIDGE ADDED
View attachment 1008875

View attachment 1008876
View attachment 1008877

View attachment 1008878

HEINEKEN FLOOR SPONSOR
View attachment 1008879

P-ZERO FLOOR LOGO ADDED
View attachment 1008880

View attachment 1008881

View attachment 1008882

View attachment 1008883

View attachment 1008884

https://www.mediafire.com/file/d8msi0idq3pfmjs/Portimao+FINAL+EDITION+Track+&+Skin.rar/file

KNOWN ISSUES.
ROLEX Building roof antenna being a 2D texture does become invisible at 2 angles. (most of you wouldn't have even noticed that)
VAO Patch is working for me but not sure why not for some, could be CSP version related.

Oh dude, this looks awesome, thank you and @marc_13000 !!

first of all, hello to this amazing community of this forum, I have a million dollar question for you

but there is an app or a patch that regulates (as in reality) the DRS system as in F1?

In the sense that the DRS can only be used, if at the detention point the car that follows is less than a second, from the one in front ???

first of all, hello to this amazing community of this forum, I have a million dollar question for you

but there is an app or a patch that regulates (as in reality) the DRS system as in F1?

In the sense that the DRS can only be used, if at the detention point the car that follows is less than a second, from the one in front ???

No, sadly there isn't one..

Last edited:
I've never driven around that area but the road undulations in some parts seemed a bit overdone, like a tad unrealistic.....or is it like this irl??

Having said that, still a wonderful drive and quality mod. Glad to see another modder with very high quality standards.

I haven't been Out West since I tried to get my daughter into UCLA Film School (in the oughts) but Mulholland was in pretty rough shape even then. It runs through several political subdivisions, so maintenance (not to mention how straight the road runs) is all over the lot. (And it gets even worse west of the 405.)

Heineken GP de Portugal
FINAL VERSION

View attachment 1008872

View attachment 1008873

DETAILED PIT LANE
View attachment 1008874

NEW ROLEX BRIDGE ADDED
View attachment 1008875

View attachment 1008876
View attachment 1008877

View attachment 1008878

HEINEKEN FLOOR SPONSOR
View attachment 1008879

P-ZERO FLOOR LOGO ADDED
View attachment 1008880

View attachment 1008881

View attachment 1008882

View attachment 1008883

View attachment 1008884

KNOWN ISSUES.

Fantastic work guys. Many, many thanks for your commitment and excelent cooperation. Best version for me right now.

Heineken GP de Portugal
FINAL VERSION

View attachment 1008872

View attachment 1008873

DETAILED PIT LANE
View attachment 1008874

NEW ROLEX BRIDGE ADDED
View attachment 1008875

View attachment 1008876
View attachment 1008877

View attachment 1008878

HEINEKEN FLOOR SPONSOR
View attachment 1008879

P-ZERO FLOOR LOGO ADDED
View attachment 1008880

View attachment 1008881

View attachment 1008882

View attachment 1008883

View attachment 1008884

KNOWN ISSUES.

Great job - many thanks!
I always forget what a deceptively tricky track Portimao is to master. On paper it looks so simple.

I don't think it was posted here, but Legend (@GzeroD) has updated all the recent formula cars, and there's now "slick" and "treaded" versions of the Van Diemen and Mygale.

I keep having an issue with the Mygale--it feels too "floaty," and the force feedback seems way off. I do get some feedback from road and curbs, but I can't feel any slip or center spring. I've tried adjusting FFB with the in-game app, but that seems to make very little difference. The Van Diemen is great, and I have over 3,000 cars--this Mygale is strange. I'm using a TS-PC Racer, and with some mods, it can quickly fatigue your wrists.

https://perendinator.blogspot.com/

preview.jpg

preview.jpg

preview.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think it was posted here, but Legend (@GzeroD) has updated all the recent formula cars, and there's now "slick" and "treaded" versions of the Van Diemen and Mygale.

I keep having an issue with the Mygale--it feels too "floaty," and the force feedback seems way off. I do get some feedback from road and curbs, but I can't feel any slip or center spring. I've tried adjusting FFB with the in-game app, but that seems to make very little difference. The Van Diemen is great, and I have over 3,000 cars--this Mygale is strange. I'm using a TS-PC Racer, and with some mods, it can quickly fatigue your wrists.

https://perendinator.blogspot.com/

preview.jpg

preview.jpg

preview.jpg
I believe it needs the caster raised in the suspension.ini and you'll get the feel back. Not at the rig now but I can share the file if no one else comes to the rescue this evening.

STILL NO GOOD FOR RACING!! AS YOU CAN CUT EVERY CORNER!! AND NOT RECIVE A PENALTY, WHY
IS'S ONLY THE GRASS AND SAND FOR WHICH YOU RECIVE A PENALTY??

giphy.gif

Fanapryde, dont need your input, and as you had nothing to do with the making or editing of the track, please keep your comments to yourself, thanks. also as a major part of online races you need to have z track limits, which this awsome track desperately needs. hence my CAPS!!

7jcL.gif

Someone here converted it last year. I forgot who exactly.
The download link still works: http://www.mediafire.com/file/3cdap1w3wuccich/jacarepagua_historic.rar/file

I remember making 1988 replay cameras for it:
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/jacarepaguá_historic-real-tv-replay-cameras.34035/

:cheers:

Oh yeah, I have the historic one. I meant that I didn't have modern versions, but cheers anyway mate!

Check out this version from malagoli: http://tt.servegame.com:200/ASETTO CORSA/TRACKS/G-L/jacarepagua_br_0.1.0.rar.

This should be the 2006-2012 layout.
Oh nice!! I'm gonna test it right away. Cheers man!

Last edited by a moderator:
@ApexVGear
This is the caster raised from 5 to 8. See if this goes in the direction you want it too. I like it a little higher to get some feel in the wheel myself too.
This is for the Formula 1600 Mygale Treaded. Get rid of the ".txt" and swap it into the data folder.

Attachments

• suspensions.ini.txt
    2.1 KB · Views: 20

Please check you have the very latest version of the Mygale as I adjusted the front geometry some. Being so popular I'm getting alot a feedback, and releasing updates.
The Mygale Slick should also have a new tighter default setup. (or at least not so loose)

Last edited:
What are these files used for? I have seen them on some tracks and I have never known what their function is.

Unsure of their potential use at the moment, or what they're really meant for... The 'hint' label says "May improve loading speed" - so it could be a function that may assist lower-end hardware, perhaps... Began to encounter AI issues on track sometime back, and was suggested to deactivate this tab entirely - with no further issues to date...

screen-pic: CM/Settings/CSP/New AI behavior

upload_2021-5-5_11-43-6.png

Thanks for the tip but I`ve done that already unfortunately with no effect. I`m not alone with this problem looking at RD. Track works ok for you ?
This is really strange as its first time I encountered something like that.

Just did a test - it worked on track-day and race modes with a few cars on the grid... No issues with the start - all cars pretty much bolted on green... By any chance, after removing or deleting those files from the tracks' AI-folder, did you 'reload' the track or restart CM again for those changes to take effect? Can I also suggest to uncheck the 'New AI behavior' tab completely (CM/Settings/CSP/New AI behavior), restart CM and do another test... With your response, include use of: car type, track name & track mode - I can then replicate your settings to test at my end... All the best.

Last edited:
ACF is Assetto Corsa Fanboy, who seems to have left the modding scene.
here..?

Isn't he the same person as ACFAN who does sound mods?

Besides the THR overhaul I discovered a 67 skin for this track a while ago, unfortunately I don't know the original source / creator anymore...

THR track is stripped down Mosport 2019, but combined with the 67 GPL skin, all the asphalt patches are replaced with grass, as well as all kerbs 'removed' and some proper 67 billboards added....

Enjoy!
Track download: https://mega.nz/file/eksCiJTD#6fL025lhdzDsGC9lXpPofxOPjOKmGFeWCZEBzSGA3Dk
67 Mosport skin: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ebpz55vj5jrl0ix/jr_mosport_67.7z/file
Thank you sir
That's exactly what I've been seeking

progression

Chaparral - Allard 2J 1995 IMSA GTP
View attachment 1008729 View attachment 1008730

Vaillant VS-94 1994 LM
View attachment 1008731 View attachment 1008732

Loved the fictional Vaillant / Leader from the comics. That particular comics (La Prisonnière) was my favourite and cemented my love for Le Mans and its cars. Anyway.

The Leader car wasn't half bad and I wish it was available in AC :

When I was a kid (maybe from 70's), started a nice collection of Michel Vaillant. Never counted how many I have atm tho. :rolleyes: Maybe 50.

By then, there wasn't hundresds of TV cable channels, computers (unless ZX Spectrum - which I still have with many games inside some
audio tapes):lol:, no cell phones and a few more entertainment tools.

So, I managed to get a decent Michel Vaillant, Lucky Luke, Tintim, and Asterix (among others) books.

Ok, back to Vaillant.
If I had the skills and will to make AC skins, I would make these two, as I have made for GT Sport. :D

It is an amateur job, please don't make too much fun of it. :)

6701950053422990848_23.jpg

6710935268349707264_23.jpg

:cheers:

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back