Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,824 comments
@TheRealCeeBee These are the main Oreca 03's i got the 2012 on top is the simdream version which is where i'm converting the skins on to our reworked versions on the 03 which will mostly be the VK45 2012 - 2013 spec so hopefully that can clear some confusion for you.

1624225104576.png

Had to create another account as my google account isn't working at the moment currently the signatech oreca 03 is both 2011 and 2012. use the KC version which is our rework of the original oreca but use simdream's oreca's to get the skins. I'm going to try and convert their skins onto our cars and reupload our cars with the skins currently in use.
thanks link got to me from another forum.

PAUL RICARD 2019 (v0.9.7 retextured)

PAUL RICARD 2021 by @marc_13000

Enjoy
This is way better than what I had posted earlier. The only thing this track needs is the endurance layout and skins to go with it. That would allow me to delete the other track entirely.

Hi all I have a question why in (Monaco Faux '72 ) I cant see all the ligths I only see the tunel ligth and some others i use CSP the last 1 and the extensions folder tha came with the trac in the main Ac folder sorry for my English
Monaco Faux '72 - copia.jpg

no post ligths only runnel ligths

Last edited:
Hey guys. When i update the preview, the car floats and creates stupid shadows. Any solutions? (This is A3DR's preview with a different showroom. Changed the exposure and some stuff as well.)

1624229883323.png

Last edited:
TRACK UPDATE by CrisT86

Pineda GP by @shi
(Feel free to use for future update if you want)

The UPDATE includes also the AI by @Rainmaker87 because the tv cams are based on his lines (thanks for that!)

• New EXT_CONFIG (RainFX, LightFX, GrassFX)
  • New TV Cams

DOWNLOAD -> https://sharemods.com/ff8vaw57varb/Shin_PinedaGP__UPDATES_.zip.html

View attachment 1061349View attachment 1061350View attachment 1061351View attachment 1061352View attachment 1061353View attachment 1061354View attachment 1061355
Thanks @CrisT86 for your config & cam updates, always appreciative of the efforts and quality of work that is undertaken by community members for the entire community...

As I haven't tried this track as yet, just wanted to ask... Does your light-config enable night-driving? Do you test the track post-config creation? eg: Does night-racing look effective on replays? Is there sufficient track lighting, etc?

Currently working on RMi's Hesinkigp track and have added your config-update... And have come across some light-items that are either too-bright, and other areas that have insufficient lighting...

Example: Semaphores and lighting on the main straight - the insert-pics shows an edited version of the semaphores that gets rid off the green-rings on the bottom lights (supposedly the red lights)... And cars cannot be seen on replays due to insufficient lighting...

rmi_hesinkigp__semaphores.jpg

This post is meant as a productive-critique, based on the works undertaken, and how practical and effective the results are. If your light-works are not meant to be a practical solution for night-racing, then it's totally understandable.

Edit: Either way, will continue to test track-lighting and release an updated night-racing light-config in due course...

Last edited:
Hello all,

I need your help on two things.

First one is that I can't hear any helicopter audio at rt_daytona. All files are the correct place. The ext_config has the following code (only giving one part of it - the rest are the same):

Code:
[SOUNDBANK_0]
BANK=sfx/daytona.bank
GUIDS=sfx/GUIDs.txt

[EVENT_0]
ID=racetrack/Planeprop
REVERB_RESPONSE=0
VOLUME=4.0
CAMERA_INTERIOR_MULT=1
CAMERA_EXTERIOR_MULT=1.0
CAMERA_TRACK_MULT=1.0
RELATIVE_TO=Plane_x
POSITION=0.0, 0.0, 0.0
DIRECTION=1, 1, 1

[EVENT_1]
ID=racetrack/Helicopter
REVERB_RESPONSE=0
VOLUME=4.0
CAMERA_INTERIOR_MULT=1
CAMERA_EXTERIOR_MULT=1.0
CAMERA_TRACK_MULT=1.0
RELATIVE_TO=heli_hughes_00
POSITION=0.0, 0.0, 0.0
DIRECTION=1, 1, 1

Is it supposed to be heard only on replays? The way I can understand the above is that if I set a certain position by adding certain coordinates at POSITION=0.0, 0.0, 0.0 when standing still at this certain position I should be able to hear the lets say heli_hughes_00 propeller sound.

In any case I have no heli propeller sound even if I stand next/above/below to the heli with the free cam.

Second one

I am trying to make a track display to project what the track cameras are recording or to show a certain spot of the track. I am using this tutorial

Question is:

Do I have to prepare my own camera and link it to the track display or I can link any of the available cameras at cameras.ini?

The following code should refer to an existing cam or is it just a certain spot just clicked via objects inspector - lets say at the top of a grandstand and defined here as a camera?

CAMERA_0 = 176.03, 211.67, -189.67 ; camera position
CAMERA_0_TARGET = 171.65, 209.59, -185.13 ; point at which camera is looking

Thanks for your help

Last edited:
Thanks @CrisT86 for your config & cam updates, always appreciative of the efforts and quality of work that is undertaken by community members for the entire community...

As I haven't tried this track as yet, just wanted to ask... Does your light-config enable night-driving? Do you test the track post-config creation? eg: Does night-racing look effective on replays? Is there sufficient track lighting, etc?

Currently working on RMi's Hesinkigp track and have added your config-update... And have come across some light-items that are either too-bright, and other areas that have insufficient lighting...

Example: Semaphores and lighting on the main straight - the insert-pics shows an edited version of the semaphores that gets rid off the green-rings on the bottom lights (supposedly the red lights)... And cars cannot be seen on replays due to insufficient lighting...

View attachment 1061449

This post is meant as a productive-critique, based on the works undertaken, and how practical and effective the results are. If your light-works are not meant to be a practical solution for night-racing, then it's totally understandable.

Edit: Either way, will continue to test track-lighting and release an updated night-racing light-config in due course...
I probably missed that semaphore problem, it happens, thanks for the info.

About testing, yes, i test all my config many times, but all of them are based on PP filter i use, i don't have time to check all of them with various PP filter or whatever to be honest (is not my work, only a passion, and unfortunately all passions have limited time when you gain nothing).

Btw, NOT every track gets illuminated like F1 style at night, that's the point of my configs (RT too if you check them out for example). Only in F1 night race have full surface illuminate like day, all the others (GT, Touring and so on) not at all, you even barely see the car on track.

I hope is clear my point of view about it, night racing is night, if you have the lights like it's day everywhere, whre's the point of "night"? 😅

the vhe_hockenheim by @VheEth seat toning addition to ext_config.ini

(remembering everything is personal taste, but using Natural_Mod my seating was overbright)

Added this to my config to tone down those bright seats

Code:
[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 1
DESCRIPTION = bright seats fix
MATERIALS = GSTAND?
PROP_... = ksAmbient, 0.2
PROP_... = ksDiffuse, 0.2
PROP_... = ksSpecular, 0
PROP_... = ksSpecularEXP, 0

and changes this
1624263799431.png

to this

1624263834183.png

Last edited:
Hello, I finished the version that contains the road courses and the 1995 version looong ago. I tought i upload it but it seems not hahaha.

here are them sorry.

https://mega.nz/file/LfAUARpL#q5gsDTJL5fCPEY91zjy2DvPSin8VDJCqQBwNEzSY9HU

Homestead Miami 6 Layouts.

Oval, road course, roval course, road reversed, roval reversed and 1995 oval.

Many thanks to Coby Hill, KevinK2 and macko68,
Any chance @damone13x we can get the short cut on the road course, as another layout? Was in Forza 7 if i remember correctly.
1624264020835.png

1624264141014.png

Thanks RMi_wood 🙂
Always Top!

@RMi_wood would you do any other converts of SRW content to AC? i believe most of their circuits were laser scanned?
I can put GTR2 Spa 2003 on my list, if this is everyones wishes 🙂
Can we get the 04-06 Layout with the weird bus-stop reconfig aswell pls?
I was doing mod cleaning and I found that I have 3 times the TCR (GTPLANET, TOMMY and ROLLOVERS) Which is the best?
from what I see the one for rollovers (EATC) is the lowest quality the one for GTP is very good and has windshield wipers but tommy's looks great, with some animations but no wipers.
I think I have the 2018 version
Tommy's 2019 version will have full rainfx support including tyres, wipers etc, along with improved physics i believe & setups that actually change on the ca (eg: if you change rear wing settings, it will move up & down to mimic changes.
Fat_Alfie is working on a new scratch-built version that he can freely release to the public.
Would be good if we can get this happening, i know that someone was able to convert from raceroom recently, perhaps we could get it from that?
ayo any news about Toyota hypercar, C8R (Michigan 2020) and Bayro M4?
its URD, dont hold your breath that they will be out before 2025 🤣
Does anyone know what happened with the MARC V8 GEN II mod? I only know that I was carrying it out Matthew Kelly together with BEModding.
View attachment 1061453
View attachment 1061454
Everything is all hidden in their private FB group, all the good versions of the mod anyways as far as im aware. There was a version that someone had floating around here on but it was really really bad, im talking gilles level of quality.

Can we get the 04-06 Layout with the weird bus-stop reconfig aswell pls?
did both those layouts exist at the same time on the same track? (for that period) and do we know how they were differentiated? (cones/armco?)

They both exist on the track @RMi_wood is working on and Im trying to setup routes for it?

(they both exist at the same time in this version)
1624265234604.png

i found this 2004 image, but in clips of 2005 it was gone.

1624266981766.png

Last edited:
I probably missed that semaphore problem, it happens, thanks for the info.

About testing, yes, i test all my config many times, but all of them are based on PP filter i use, i don't have time to check all of them with various PP filter or whatever to be honest (is not my work, only a passion, and unfortunately all passions have limited time when you gain nothing).

Btw, NOT every track gets illuminated like F1 style at night, that's the point of my configs (RT too if you check them out for example). Only in F1 night race have full surface illuminate like day, all the others (GT, Touring and so on) not at all, you even barely see the car on track.

I hope is clear my point of view about it, night racing is night, if you have the lights like it's day everywhere, whre's the point of "night"? 😅
Appreciate your insights and comprehend all too well about the 'passion' applied to updates. Keep up the great work.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back