If someone's interested in fixing this pile of dogpoo Mclaren 765LT by the ones and only.
Of course Cris, use whatever you wish!On my side the original ext_config was completely blown out, i rewrite it from scratch, if you allow me i will include your streams edge in my future update alongside the pit fix 😉
wtf, its popping up as a virus on win defender
I have it on RF2 also and it is wild. I guess the closest would be the M4 DTM 2018 from URD.Apologies to ask, but, search in this instance is coming up with TOO much.. RF2 released a "BMW M4 Class1 2021" in the last week or so, and its a damn BEAST! Been stuck on it for a few days now, especially fun around Sebring.
Anybody that owns both RF2 and AC, can you please link me to the closest AC available version to what is in RF2 (in terms of driving/feel/ffb etc)
Thanks!
<gratuitous dog with a bone addendum> When will somebody convert RF2 Sebring.. puuuhleeeze...
If you mean the route that passes through the castle, I have that circuit and I was thinking of converting it to AC because it is not there, but that has a lot of work, it is all very low polyHas anyone taken a stab at converting the nordscheife "All Roads" version from rFactor? (I think it was done by the same guy that first did Goldenport for rFactor.) This had several of the roads in the "infield" of the nordschleife...
Keep in mind that the track in the game was set at night. You could try to get the CSP lights to look like the one from the game.FUTURE.GPX.CYBER.FORMULA.SIN.VIER - Berlin
View attachment 1063552
I really like the layout of the Zhejiang Wuyi Circuit, and the mod looks pretty good.... EXCEPT those trees.Disclaimer: This are NOT my tracks, but I've just tested out them and looked good but I know someone here can make magic with tracks so I leave them here, incase someone want to improve them (ask for consent before)
A series of good chinese tracks
Zhejiang International Circuit: https://sharemods.com/swlz8n7urscl/zhejiang_racing_fix_v1.2.rar.html
Shanghai International Circuit: https://sharemods.com/4n7jkquuq1j1/...________china_gp_v1.2_fix_by_bug3721.rar.html
Beijing Golden Port International Circuit: https://sharemods.com/2205yd5wayzh/goldenport_v1.1_fix_by_bug3721.rar.html
Zhuzhou International Circuit: https://sharemods.com/p8uqe7dafgcc/hunan_v1.0.rar.html
Zhejiang Wuyi Circuit: https://sharemods.com/br7xq69rr6oz/st_wuyitk_v1.0.rar.html
Maybe this page can help you: https://simresults.net/Hey guys! I just need a little advice. Anyone know how to correctly read "race_out.json"? I'm trying to find the positions of the opponents but i don't know how to read "raceResults". Thanks in advance!
(P.S. I want to read them manually not with simresults.com)
I have it on RF2 also and it is wild. I guess the closest would be the M4 DTM 2018 from URD.
That's a great idea! I'll give that a shot, should definitely work but I'm trying to get it to work while still being able to work online, but if not then it's not the end of the world. Thanks regardless!Thx for your feedback. Much appreciated. 🙂
Hm, so far I know there is no skin support for tracks in CSP. Who knows if it will come in the future, but I don´t wanna speculate.
You could try a different way, create a new track layout and try putting the extra config there?
Or copy that 3.kn5, rename it and change the new models_track_layout.ini to match new name. Changing FILE = 3.kn5 to FILE = 3_track_layout.kn5 and only on that track layout, these objects should be hidden.
Not tested so far. Just thinking loud... 🙂
Well I just turned a 1:05.2 at Laguna Seca after a few laps, which granted for a fantasy car of a future car based on a yet un-developed race class is very abstract but that feels too fast. For reference my best lap with the Formula Hybrid 2020 from RSS is a 1:02.6 but the RTM Valkyrie feels a bit too fast. Seems to have a LOT more power than the real car will and has a tremendous amount of downforce with minimal drag (3100# @200mph, something like 3800# @240mph) so like most RTM mods it probably needs a lot of tweaking.Try a real track to compare.
https://sharemods.com/41wf68g3kfjy/st_zhejiang.rar.htmlCould anyone please provide a link for st_zhejiang. TIA.![]()
0.5 is the most recent version yet.What is the most up-to-date version of this track?
Quick question, is the only Audi R10 tdi the Simdream one? I havent found one anywhere else and would love to drive it!
Thanks Breathe. Much appreciated. 👍
Soon will be released a version with working wipers by @__EASY__ and skins with baked AO, so I'll brighten also the cockpit that is too dark indeed.Is there a way to get more light into the cockpit? It's very dark for me. I'm on CSP 0.1.73
yeshi guys someone to tell me if we must check output real steering force to wheel in content manager FFB TWEAK with DD
thxs
However in terms of handling and sheer power the SuperGT cars are maybe more similar. There's a great Nissan GT-R from natsuki and some lovely free ones from here https://chivas-autoart.wixsite.com/homewild would be a mild term to describe it. absolutely loving it, lieliest cars iver driven in RF2 in ages!! SLidey AF though!
Thanks, ill grab the URD one and have a look
yup I have the GT-R, its my goto car in AC currently, simply awesome as well. (also have all those supergt's)However in terms of handling and sheer power the SuperGT cars are maybe more similar. There's a great Nissan GT-R from natsuki and some lovely free ones from here https://chivas-autoart.wixsite.com/home