Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,689 comments
Thats strange...looks like the whole track is mirrored...i checked back on the video of the track in the actual game & it was supposed to be unmirrored.

I'll compare the part of the start line between the original & the AC port.

1624913157766.png

Last edited:
Thats strange...looks like the whole track is mirrored...i checked back on the video of the track in the actual game & it was supposed to be unmirrored. I'll compare the part of the start line between the original & the AC port.

View attachment 1063533
if it was mirrored, the logos would all be backwards? No special model tricks was used.

this is "backwards"... (resize -1 XYZ)
1624913871350.png

Last edited:
Has anyone taken a stab at converting the nordscheife "All Roads" version from rFactor? (I think it was done by the same guy that first did Goldenport for rFactor.) This had several of the roads in the "infield" of the nordschleife...

On my side the original ext_config was completely blown out, i rewrite it from scratch, if you allow me i will include your streams edge in my future update alongside the pit fix 😉
Of course Cris, use whatever you wish!

Apologies to ask, but, search in this instance is coming up with TOO much.. RF2 released a "BMW M4 Class1 2021" in the last week or so, and its a damn BEAST! Been stuck on it for a few days now, especially fun around Sebring.

Anybody that owns both RF2 and AC, can you please link me to the closest AC available version to what is in RF2 (in terms of driving/feel/ffb etc)

Thanks!

<gratuitous dog with a bone addendum> When will somebody convert RF2 Sebring.. puuuhleeeze...

Last edited:
Apologies to ask, but, search in this instance is coming up with TOO much.. RF2 released a "BMW M4 Class1 2021" in the last week or so, and its a damn BEAST! Been stuck on it for a few days now, especially fun around Sebring.

Anybody that owns both RF2 and AC, can you please link me to the closest AC available version to what is in RF2 (in terms of driving/feel/ffb etc)

Thanks!

<gratuitous dog with a bone addendum> When will somebody convert RF2 Sebring.. puuuhleeeze...
I have it on RF2 also and it is wild. I guess the closest would be the M4 DTM 2018 from URD.

Does anyone know if there is a Rain Fx setup for the Prague track? What is the most up-to-date version of this track? I found version 0.5 here in the thread. And why on some tracks the car's ambient shadow isn't dark, as shown in the photo?

Screenshot_porsche_911_gt3_2022_prague_28-5-121-20-55-51.jpg

Last edited:
Has anyone taken a stab at converting the nordscheife "All Roads" version from rFactor? (I think it was done by the same guy that first did Goldenport for rFactor.) This had several of the roads in the "infield" of the nordschleife...
If you mean the route that passes through the castle, I have that circuit and I was thinking of converting it to AC because it is not there, but that has a lot of work, it is all very low poly

Hey guys! I just need a little advice. Anyone know how to correctly read "race_out.json"? I'm trying to find the positions of the opponents but i don't know how to read "raceResults". Thanks in advance!
(P.S. I want to read them manually not with simresults.com)

Last edited:
Disclaimer: This are NOT my tracks, but I've just tested out them and looked good but I know someone here can make magic with tracks so I leave them here, incase someone want to improve them (ask for consent before)

A series of good chinese tracks

Zhejiang International Circuit: https://sharemods.com/swlz8n7urscl/zhejiang_racing_fix_v1.2.rar.html

Shanghai International Circuit: https://sharemods.com/4n7jkquuq1j1/...________china_gp_v1.2_fix_by_bug3721.rar.html

Beijing Golden Port International Circuit: https://sharemods.com/2205yd5wayzh/goldenport_v1.1_fix_by_bug3721.rar.html

Zhuzhou International Circuit: https://sharemods.com/p8uqe7dafgcc/hunan_v1.0.rar.html

Zhejiang Wuyi Circuit: https://sharemods.com/br7xq69rr6oz/st_wuyitk_v1.0.rar.html
I really like the layout of the Zhejiang Wuyi Circuit, and the mod looks pretty good.... EXCEPT those trees.

At the very least, they need some shader adjustments.

Screenshot_tatuusfa1_st_wuyitk_28-5-121-19-55-37.jpg

Last edited:
Thx for your feedback. Much appreciated. 🙂

Hm, so far I know there is no skin support for tracks in CSP. Who knows if it will come in the future, but I don´t wanna speculate.

You could try a different way, create a new track layout and try putting the extra config there?
Or copy that 3.kn5, rename it and change the new models_track_layout.ini to match new name. Changing FILE = 3.kn5 to FILE = 3_track_layout.kn5 and only on that track layout, these objects should be hidden.
Not tested so far. Just thinking loud... 🙂
That's a great idea! I'll give that a shot, should definitely work but I'm trying to get it to work while still being able to work online, but if not then it's not the end of the world. Thanks regardless!
Try a real track to compare.
Well I just turned a 1:05.2 at Laguna Seca after a few laps, which granted for a fantasy car of a future car based on a yet un-developed race class is very abstract but that feels too fast. For reference my best lap with the Formula Hybrid 2020 from RSS is a 1:02.6 but the RTM Valkyrie feels a bit too fast. Seems to have a LOT more power than the real car will and has a tremendous amount of downforce with minimal drag (3100# @200mph, something like 3800# @240mph) so like most RTM mods it probably needs a lot of tweaking.

Quick question, is the only Audi R10 tdi the Simdream one? I havent found one anywhere else and would love to drive it!

TRACK UPDATES by CrisT86

F3CT Eifel Betonschleife
  • New EXT_CONFIG
  • New VAO

Suggested mods
- New texture pack by Instevs36

F3CT Eifel Sudstrecke
  • New EXT_CONFIG
  • New VAO

Suggested mods
- New texture pack by Instevs36

F3CT Hockenheim

- New EXT_CONFIG

Suggested mods
- New TV Cams by DarkSK

F3CT Islip Raceway
  • New EXT_CONFIG
  • New VAO

F3CT Roskilde
- New EXT_CONFIG

F3CT Villa Bordeau
  • New EXT_CONFIG
  • New VAO

Suggested mods
- New TV Cams by DarkSK

F3CT Watkins Glen
- New EXT_CONFIG

Suggested mods
  • Pitlane fix by Frank25

• Season skin by Pepperoni AC24

• VAO & RainFX (which overrides my config, so you can skip it or use it instead of mine) by KevinK2

LilSki NJMP New Jersey Motorsport Park
  • New EXT_CONFIG
  • New VAO

Suggested mods
- New TV Cams by FFF789

LilSki Calabogie
  • New EXT_CONFIG
  • New VAO

LilSki Watkins Glen
- Updated EXT_CONFIG with RainFX

Suggested mods
- New TV Cams by Black Wagtail

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back