- 216

- Australia
yup I have the GT-R, its my goto car in AC currently, simply awesome as well. (also have all those supergt's)
Well, I can highly recommend @ClaudioWRC74 ’s SuperGT championship presets, but suggest tweaking the cars (to include your favourite(s)), and possibly the circuits to the best versions (Sportsland Sugo has had a better version released since the championship was developed, for example). Great fun, and I only just discovered the championship aspect of CM, which adds a whole new dimension to AC.Yeah they are amazing. Was actually hot lapping in VR last night in a few. So much fun and difficult to master.
On a related note I think I have previously mentioned the 2021 Lancer GT500 (available via FaceBook or @FileMissing ’s Discord) - similar performance to the others, but in what I find to be a more brutal way (although the later revisions have been more refined).
Last edited: