Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,051 comments
Quick billboard update for the Tochigi Racing Ring, i used most from the track that were hidden by URD logo's and added a lot more with Japanese reference, tweaked a few trucks.
Screenshot-ks-audi-r8-lms-tochigi-racing-ring-28-6-120-10-6-4.jpg

Cool, but why didn't you use the real track name...Twin Ring Motegi ?
Like in this skin: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/tochigi-racing-ring-official-banners.33292/

twinring.png

For those who missed it, are not on FB and those who, like me, like how Dan Bucsa cars drive.../...
Thanks, but non FB users are still excluded. No way to access this without having a FB profile...

EDIT: Thanks for the links guys, I'm good now :cheers:

Last edited:
Cool, but why didn't you use the real track name...Twin Ring Motegi ?
Like in this skin: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/tochigi-racing-ring-official-banners.33292/

View attachment 935717
Ha, my mistake to be honest i didnt know which one was the right name, in fact i thought it maybe had two names.. dunno Also i didn't even know there was a skin pack on RD, once again i dont live on there and check all the time.
Anyway this was a bit of of a quick hack job, ill take the time and release a better more professional version on RD.ie some framing around the signs on the overhead bridges. Plus there is a problem with their main start/finish sign its glitched in the middle, and is shared around the track which causes misalignment's. Thanks for pointing it out though.

Ha, my mistake to be honest i didnt know which one was the right name, in fact i thought it maybe had two names.. dunno Also i didn't even know there was a skin pack on RD, once again i dont live on there and check all the time.
Anyway this was a bit of of a quick hack job, ill take the time and release a better more professional version on RD.ie some framing around the signs on the overhead bridges. Plus there is a problem with their main start/finish sign its glitched in the middle, and is shared around the track which causes misalignment's. Thanks for pointing it out though.
From Wiki:
"""Twin Ring Motegi (ツインリンクもてぎ, Tsuin Rinku Motegi) is a motorsport race track located at Motegi, Tochigi Prefecture, Japan. Its name comes from the facility having two race tracks: a 2.493-kilometer (1.549 mi) oval and a 4.8-kilometer (2.98 mi) road course. It was built in 1997 by Honda, as part of the company's effort to bring the IndyCar Series to Japan, helping to increase their knowledge of American open-wheel racing."""

The name URD/Mitja are using is probably to bypass possible licensing, like URD does with the cars.

Hello guys, I just ran a race on this Cremona Circuit you guys can find on here if you don't have it already:
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/cremona-circuit-san-martino-del-lago.27495/

IMO it's quite fun to drive, the problem is, the ai cars can't leave the pits, they follow a strange path through the other parked cars and then they get stuck against the barriers and can't get to the track.. would any of you guys here be so kind to take a look at it and fix that?that would be much appreciated because I think the track deserves it.

Here's my updates for Rollovers Cremona -

rollovers_cremona - New AI, track limits, outlines, JSON and track map by LiquidSkyMan.rar 847 KB
https://mega.nz/file/2t4ykSIK#PCcKBnguRNYAmPVRJBF4qJ1awSHpiZ8MvjM0W0mRnms

in a short test everything works fine, let me know if there's any problems.

been driving this track with TCR cars... and with the new AI lines from LiquidSkyMan, the track is awesome in my opinion... now all housed in a neat package, many thanks for positive contributions thus far.

- 6x cams
- new VAO
- background images
- new AI, track limits, outlines by @LiquidSkyMan (no problems at all...)
- sections (corner names) by @Fanapryde

rollovers_cremona_01.jpg

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/cremona-circuit-tv-replay-cameras-more.34102/

edit1: just viewing a replay and the camera work is spectacular... probably the best work so far... or could it be that the track is so well freaking designed... great line-flow...

edit2: any issues exiting the pit area via the correct path, follow this

Last edited:
been driving this track with TRC cars... and with the new AI lines from LiquidSkyMan, the track is awesome in my opinion... now all housed in a neat package, many thanks for positive contributions thus far.

- 6x cams
- new VAO
- background images
- new AI, track limits, outlines by @LiquidSkyMan (no problems at all...)
- sections (corner names) by @Fanapryde

View attachment 935730

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/cremona-circuit-tv-replay-cameras-more.34102/

Thanks! Yeah I told you it was fun to drive, now with your work guys, it's awesome!

I've really enjoy Shaun Clarke's Radical SR3 and have been making skins for my own use as field fillers and posting some pics in the photo thread of this forum. @MrB00 had asked for the Jagermeister skin, so I thought I would share a few of them, if you're interested.
View attachment 935617
Some are based off real schemes such as DHL, JPS, Rothmans, Red Bull, Lowenbrau and others are my own creation.
Here's the link. Enjoy!
https://mega.nz/file/n54BHCIZ#YK3SU21-u4hT8INaNbEJlBXQ8LmNPB0h8nWqN25zbRo
Hi ! :)

A special and warm thanks for these great liveries and I particularly appreciated than each helmet fits with his livery ! 👍 ;) :bowdown:

Cheers ! :cheers:

I dunno man, it looks like this guy was commissioned to do this for some guy who actually races the UK funcup. I think.
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/xz8boY

Are the pictures on his site the same car or model?
View attachment 935698
It’s a bit of a difficult story, there are actually two new FunCup models out there. One is the one in the pictures were put up on here. That's the VW FunCup Belgium Mod made by Motori Nella Leggenda. This is a commissioned mod by Kronos (FunCup organizers) and they use it for their online racing. This is based on the VW FunCup Evo 3, but as you can see the model is actually based on the VW Beetle mod that's been posted here before.
103162963-3930876080288140-4302575595066967006-o.jpg

Then there is the mod by Riley Phillips, who races in the FunCup UK. That’s the one you can actually buy for 50. The UK car is the FunCup Evo 1 car which is slower, and has better tires. So the physics should be very different. They too use this for their e-series. This model is scratch made and looks a lot better than the first one (eventhough the rear wing is way too big)
91354513-667957780444418-4345430889690300416-o.jpg

Both models are a bit off though, mainly in proportions. I’ve actually seen a third model out there which looks pretty much spot on but I don’t think it’s finished or available. There are some screenshots of it on their Facebook-page; BE_Modding.
83613703-486828022036517-1869958988934676480-o.jpg

I have to say I haven't driven any of those cars, but since the Fun Cup is one of my favorite racing series I had been following this. I'm not in a place to pay $50 for a mod right now so I hope one of these will be available at some point! Hope that clears it up

Last edited:
Maybe, but let's be honest, even if Geroda puts a lot of effort in making his mods, he sells them the exact same way rtm does. And for that reason no one posts rtm mods for sale. Geroda's are mods based on ripped models sold for money (nothing wrong with ripped models, you just shouldn't get money from someone else's work) , hiding that behind that "donation" thing (a donation should be something you decide to do because you enjoy the content,not something you have to do to get it, that's.... selling).
The ONLY car I will like to get is the Ferrari 512BB because It's the car I dreamt to drive (just a few laps) in real life when I was younger..!

been driving this track with TRC cars... and with the new AI lines from LiquidSkyMan, the track is awesome in my opinion... now all housed in a neat package, many thanks for positive contributions thus far.

edit: just viewing a replay and the camera work is spectacular... probably the best work so far... or could it be that the track is so well freaking designed... great line-flow...

While I like everything that has been done for this track (for it's a very nice track to drive/race on), I think Rollovers should finally improve it too (v0.6 since about a year now).
Tree lines are ugly, background/horizon doesn't look very nice either.
I mean, I can post dozens of pics showing all the nasty parts that are visible (triple screens here, but I assume VR guys can see this too), but I'll leave just a couple here:

cremona0.png
cremona2.png
cremona1.png

This tracks deserves better, much better. It's present state keeps me from using it a lot.

Thanks, but non FB users are still excluded. No way to access this without having a FB profile...
I'm a member there and can never find the bloody download links. I've no idea why they have to be buried.
The only one I found is marked as being 36 weeks old. If the new one is just an edit of a 36-week-old post, then how is anyone supposed to know it's the new link? I give up.

No need for an account. Just go to the albums page: https://www.facebook.com/pg/AssettoCorsaORS/photos/?tab=albums
Every download link is at the bottom of each album in the comment section. Don't get confused by the comment age, they just get edited every time (see edit history). Took me a while when I first figured that out, too.

No need for an account. Just go to the albums page: https://www.facebook.com/pg/AssettoCorsaORS/photos/?tab=albums
Every download link is at the bottom of each album in the comment section. Don't get confused by the comment age, they just get edited every time (see edit history). Took me a while when I first figured that out, too.
Yeah, this was weird one for me. Usually there's away to get DL links from FB (as a non member) but this time I immediately got the FB window telling me to register. When I clicked it away, the whole page 'froze' on me and I couldn't scroll or anything... very strange.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back