Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,014 comments
I'm working on the update now. So they (in the update) reduced cooling in the tires.ini but they still kept the temp luts the same. My temp performance luts ramp up a bit faster than theirs and gets the tires to grip a bit better at lower temps than theirs. It affects the performance of the tire at temps lower than optimal temperatures so you're not just sliding all over the place on cold tyres. If you're a bit under temp, the tires perform better.

Last edited:
I'm working on the update now. So they (in the update) reduced cooling in the tires.ini but they still kept the temp luts the same. My temp luts ramp up a bit faster than theirs and gets the tires into temp a bit easier. It doesn't affect the performance of the tire at all other than the temperatures. If you're in temp, the tires perform better.
Which is why I used your fix for the DRM's ( https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-pc-mods-general-discussion.307899/post-13300888 ).
I must admit that I didn't change the values after the 1.31 update, mostly because I had little chance to race the DRM's lately.
Looking forward to the update.

Tracks listing update : 3rd tab with the Roads & Streets circuits (on this one, the real & the fictives are in the same tab)
1631 Tracks : 1266 Real Circuits + 325 Fictive Circuits + 40 Road & Streets

How can i open it in new full screen window? Maybe we should also add info which is updated for csp/rain?

guys anyone know how I can make rain tyres working on a server? I automatically generated the rain compound for the Formula Hybrid 2021, but they still don't show up on the server, how can I solve? In single player it all works fine, I just need to enable the extended physics on the server

DRM Revival Tyre Rework v1.31
1631638856201.png

*Before dragging this folder into assetto corsa, you MUST unpack the data.acd files first for all DRM cars in Content Manager.
Please rename the original data.acd to save the original files to use the car online and/or retain the original tyres. Always easiest to ctrl-c, and then ctrl-v the data.acd to keep a copy of original data on hand.

Tyres.ini is the same as the original in update 1.31. I've included this incase you've used the old version of this tyres rework over the 1.31 update and lost the new tyres.ini. By using this rework, you will be replacing the temp performance luts for the sprint and endurance tyres in each car to make the tyres perform a little better at slightly under optimal temperatures. You still need to do about 3-4 laps at say, Red Bull Ring to bring the tire temps up as these are vintage tyres. I didn't touch the rain tyres due to rain still being a work in progress at this point.

The tyres.ini file has NOT been changed at all. You're getting the same file included with update 1.31 in this.

Last edited:
This is supposed to be dusk/night time, but when the moon comes, I don't think it should look like this. It's bright with rays and looks like sun. Already tried couple of different csps and clean install, sol config reset but nothing works. Any help is appreciated.
1.jpg

DRM Revival Tyre Rework v1.31
View attachment 1080301

*Before dragging this folder into assetto corsa, you MUST unpack the data.acd files first for all DRM cars in Content Manager.
Please rename the original data.acd to save the original files to use the car online and/or retain the original tyres. Always easiest to ctrl-c, and then ctrl-v the data.acd to keep a copy of original data on hand.

Tyres.ini is the same as the original in update 1.31. I've included this incase you've used the old version of this tyres rework over the 1.31 update and lost the new tyres.ini. By using this rework, you will be replacing the temp luts for the sprint and endurance tyres in each car to get into optimal temperatures. I didn't touch the rain tyres due to rain still being a work in progress at this point.

The tyres.ini file has NOT been changed at all. You're getting the same file included with update 1.31 in this.

Thank you - Is there any way to improve the non-clutch start of these cars off the line please?

Opinions asked for here please - We are lucky to have hundreds of tracks.

What is the most 'liveliest' / realistic feeling track we have to showcase this game to someone. A track that is well constructed with great tarmac, curbs, buildings, grass, marshal's, proper or limited 3d crowds, that feels like you are there on race day.

What is the most 'liveliest' / realistic feeling track we have to showcase this game to someone. A track that is well constructed with great tarmac, curbs, buildings, grass, marshal's, proper or limited 3d crowds, that feels like you are there on race day.
First tracks that comes to my mind: all the ACC-conversions by rt, all the works of Lilski and Johnr777, Tsukuba by ddm. For vintage races naturally anything by Fat-Alfie. Bannochbrae also, although being a fantasy track, feels and look as good as anything.

Be sure to pick up a top quality car also for your showcase, not some 15 yr old rFactor conversion! :)

Good morning everyone,
I have long seen messages in this forum with a google spreadsheet with all the circuits for asseto corsa.
I have no way of finding the message.
I've searched from google, from the GTPlanet forum and I can't find it.

I need to know what circuits there are right now in Assertto Corsa to drive with traffic or trackday with dynamic traffic.

Can anybody help me?

Thank you.
Similar? Helpful?

For me, because <1970 content is my thing, any of FatAlfie's tracks. They give us a level of detail that a studio would never have time to create, whilst being incredible driver tracks and all the detail you need to never break immersion.

Bremgarten, Fonteny, Deutschlandring, Feldbergring, Thomson Road... hard to choose but definitely those.

For more modern tracks, Lilski (whose Bridgehampton I adore) and John's work on Road Atlanta, Calaboogie, Mosport, Road America, Watkins Glen... hard to beat any of those.

There are plenty of one-off tracks from other creators too of course, but those are fairly safe bets IMO.

For me, Bathurst and Red Bull Ring for GT cars, Monza 66 and Monaco 66 for classic f1. I love Daytona for Group C as well, and FM7 Le Mans for endurance... Macau Grand Prix for modern F1... off the top of my head. Oh love Laguna Seca with 80's touring cars.

Last edited:

A few good places to narrow down the search for some of the best AC tracks, though there's still a few...

Reboot Team

Fat-Alfie

Lilski

A track I often suggest for someone that's new to simulators is Tsukuba.

Last edited:

Goodwood Circuit is another great one, LIDAR data used gives a great realistic bumpy feel of this classic track

Goodwood Circuit is another great one, LIDAR data used gives a great realistic bumpy feel of this classic track

A few good places to narrow down the search for some of the best AC tracks, though there's still a few...

Reboot Team

Fat-Alfie

Lilski

A track I often suggest for someone that's new to simulators is Tsukuba.
Thank you all for the thoughtful replies!! Super grateful. My brother is visiting me and I've been trying to get him going on this hobby.

Just a heads up to anyone using the current beta version of Chivas' Group 3 cars, bad physics or not, you might want to consider going into the LOD.ini file in the data folder and erasing the LOD3 data, or deleting that LOD from the car's folder entirely. It can cause the cars to turn solid black at a distance that looks awful during a race.

They will probably fix that later on considering it's an early release but for now it may be worth doing if you've noticed it and weren't sure what to do about it.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back