Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,077 comments
The latest WIP build was recently shared by the author in the public section of the File Missing Discord (along with another GT Sport track conversion WIP) so I don't think they're top secret any more.
And yes... they're awesome.

Out of interest... where did you find the screenshots?
can you share a link to this please?

The latest WIP build was recently shared by the author in the public section of the File Missing Discord (along with another GT Sport track conversion WIP) so I don't think they're top secret any more.
And yes... they're awesome.

Out of interest... where did you find the screenshots?
Toprace Discord

Kunos' version, which comes with the Red Pack DLC.
yea im going with that aswell. whats a good skin for the track? ive seen there is the retexture pack on rd along with a dtm & adac masters skin. any others apart from the f1 gp versions?

Very nice conversion, thanks. Sadly the stands aren't coloured like they are in real life.
At the moment I can't make changes because I have a problem with my graphics card. I'm not replacing it because the GPU prices are crazy .. here in Italy at least.

yea im going with that aswell. whats a good skin for the track? ive seen there is the retexture pack on rd along with a dtm & adac masters skin. any others apart from the f1 gp versions?
I use this one. It has several different billboard options, and is a complete overhaul (grass textures, vehicles etc).

Last edited:
Perhaps you should try again, but put it in caps next time.

:rolleyes:
ok

@Barbe Rouge can you please stop spamming the same post over and over again. Maybe its a good idea to take the hint, since noone is replying, that obviously means we dont know and/or dont care. Your posting amounts to spamming and im surprised you havent been given a temp suspension by the admins.

dont give 'em any ideas dude🤦‍♂️
I persist because I know that some on this forum can answer but not clearly want to get bored with that

It worked first for me - just a quick loading test - last weekend I've wanted to take it out to the Nords for a ride, now it doesnt start anymore. So the anwer to your question is "No."

So is this helping? Or should a dozen ppl more write it isnt working?

FYI, SOL2.1.3 with CSP1.76p92. And No, I wont test a dozen versions of CSP now for this Simnightmare-crap.

I persist because I know that some on this forum can answer but not clearly want to get bored with that
What problem are you having?
If you're using the skins from race department it won't load into game unless you remove the steering wheel texture from that skin pack can't remember the name of it now. But it should load up OK with its original simdream skins..

Nice work! I guess if this features the oval layout, then it’s the Indycar-era version and not the 1980s version?
I guess you're right. I'm not so sure because tbh I don't know the difference. But I'm sure it's a newer one because I used the track with multiple layouts from AMS. It didn't come with fences or kerbs on the last sector, so I took the time to add it. I want to add some more stuff as time goes by. Feel free to ask too if you if you feel like the track should have to resemble the old or newer indy layout.

Last edited:
Personally and as i have already stated. Don't build a PC around modded AC.
Pick a game like ACC or MSFS and its simple get your system to run them to a good enough standard then AC will follow.

Getting a RTX 3090 and top tier CPU just so you can play AC and every poorly optimized track, would be madness.

It depends on VR, 4K high FPS.
I am happy at 60hz as that is where my TV is at.
I know no different and so from that its perfect for me.
My current specs are good enough for AC, but then my i7 4790 with 1060 6gb at the time were good enough.

There is a reason that Crysis used to be used as a benchmark.
There are games out there that are perfect for benchmarking, modded AC ins't one of them. IMO.

If you are going to do it, please at least benchmark using kunos tracks and kunos cars on grid.....

The most popular GPU is still the 1060 6gb on steam graphs.
Devs should always have an eye on that.

Kart kraft is a good example, on my 1060 i could never play it.
Now with a 2070 i run max settings and it looks awesome...
Same with ACC.
But totally wasted market when most gamers don't have the systems.

All i wanted was an upgrade for MSFS, the rest of my games just follow inline after that.

Best upgrade i did was replacing the i7 4790 for a ryzen 5 3600.

My system can run 99% of games available according to pc benchmark

So if i can only run 20 AI at some random modded track in AC i'll live with that as being a crap mod.

That will do me.
you keep saying this "benchmark another game".... but

When PCARS/PCARS2 was a thing I was going to upgrade from a 560ti to a 680ti and borrowed the card to "benchmark". In PCARS I saw a 5% perf increase, while some games were 20% better yet others were 10-15 better. So I didnt buy.

What works for you might not work for another, so why keep pushing in our faces?

Personally and as i have already stated. Don't build a PC around modded AC.
Pick a game like ACC or MSFS and its simple get your system to run them to a good enough standard then AC will follow.

Getting a RTX 3090 and top tier CPU just so you can play AC and every poorly optimized track, would be madness.

It depends on VR, 4K high FPS.
I am happy at 60hz as that is where my TV is at.
I know no different and so from that its perfect for me.
My current specs are good enough for AC, but then my i7 4790 with 1060 6gb at the time were good enough.

There is a reason that Crysis used to be used as a benchmark.
There are games out there that are perfect for benchmarking, modded AC ins't one of them. IMO.

If you are going to do it, please at least benchmark using kunos tracks and kunos cars on grid.....

The most popular GPU is still the 1060 6gb on steam graphs.
Devs should always have an eye on that.

Kart kraft is a good example, on my 1060 i could never play it.
Now with a 2070 i run max settings and it looks awesome...
Same with ACC.
But totally wasted market when most gamers don't have the systems.

All i wanted was an upgrade for MSFS, the rest of my games just follow inline after that.

Best upgrade i did was replacing the i7 4790 for a ryzen 5 3600.

My system can run 99% of games available according to pc benchmark

So if i can only run 20 AI at some random modded track in AC i'll live with that as being a crap mod.

That will do me.
Frankly, I'm not looking to benchmark AC nor play it in 4K at all, rather make it look smoother than 60hz/fps all the time at max settings with very few drops still at 1080, while mantaining physics, AI, shadows and reflection calculations in perfect state more or less with the most powerful CPU out there (excluding Threadrippers, those are useless for games only), no matter how many AI cars I have in a track.

And you're right, many modded tracks we currently have in AC aren't in a well optimized state yet, tho I do hope in the future to learn about modding properly so that at least me and some friends of mine on Facebook would look into optimizing almost all those tracks like Reboot Team and other modding teams did in the past I suppose. While as for cars instead, I would love to rework almost all of them we currently got in AC so far (aside from converting and scratch making tons of obscure ones no one will ever expect seeing), by making them have 4K textures/materials both from Blender and CSP with AO as well (or even 8K if I were to be THAT crazy, but it's almost an unpractical wet dream currently...), model their internal chassis and any other parts which are missing or don't look good at all while also improving their topology and making them look smoother with more splines like with almost all Gran Turismo models for example (tho I'm not sure it can also be plausable with rFactor/SimBin models at all sadly...)

In other words, I just wanna make AC the most realistic driving simulator ever made than it ever was before back in 2013.

Last edited:
you keep saying this "benchmark another game".... but

When PCARS/PCARS2 was a thing I was going to upgrade from a 560ti to a 680ti and borrowed the card to "benchmark". In PCARS I saw a 5% perf increase, while some games were 20% better yet others were 10-15 better. So I didnt buy.

What works for you might not work for another, so why keep pushing in our faces?
Because OBVIOULSY, if your system could run MSFS for example, it'll run pretty much everything else and will murder vanilla AC...

Would you disagree that modded AC is a stupid benchmark?
With some terrible mods with terrible optimization?

Your example is an example that backs up what i am saying in fact...

Someone posts about a mod track being worse on FPS than other tracks and internet says "buy a better GPU"... demented...

Last edited:
I use this one. It has several different billboard options, and is a complete overhaul (grass textures, vehicles etc).

Yeah i was looking at that, thought it was only F1 weekend skins from the screenshots i can see. ill check it out

shi
All layout cam and Billboard Skin (30 minutes quality) for Jacarepagua.
Feel free to use it.
Overwrites an existing non-working cam.
Have Fun.
View attachment 1087126
Hey Shi,

Thanks for the Skin and camera! I`m from Rio and I grew up watching races on this track, so racing here feels amazing. If you can, could you please do 1 or 2 more cameras for this track? Just if you have the time. Thank you very much!

Frankly, I'm not looking to benchmark AC nor play it in 4K at all, rather make it look smoother than 60hz/fps all the time at max settings with very few drops still at 1080, while mantaining physics, AI, shadows and reflection calculations in perfect state more or less with the most powerful CPU out there (excluding Threadrippers, those are useless for games only), no matter how many AI cars I have in a track.

And you're right, many modded tracks we currently have in AC aren't in a well optimized state yet, tho I do hope in the future to learn about modding properly so that at least me and some friends of mine on Facebook would look into optimizing almost all those tracks like Reboot Team and other modding teams did in the past I suppose. While as for cars instead, I would love to rework almost all of them we currently got in AC so far (aside from converting and scratch making tons of obscure ones no one will ever expect seeing), by making them have 4K textures/materials both from Blender and CSP with AO as well (or even 8K if I were to be THAT crazy, but it's almost an unpractical wet dream currently...), model their internal chassis and any other parts which are missing or don't look good at all while also improving their topology and making them look smoother with more splines like with almost all Gran Turismo models for example (tho I'm not sure it can also be plausable with rFactor/SimBin models at all sadly...)

In other words, I just wanna make AC the most realistic driving simulator ever made than it ever was before back in 2013.
Well, there's certainly no doubting your ambition... but Icarus had ambition and look where that got him.
You're serious about these claims? About optimising almost all of the thousands of tracks in AC? About reworking almost all of the thousands of cars currently in AC, including modelling their internal chassis and various 'missing parts', adding 4k textures and getting the models up to Gran Turismo standard?
Please share the location of this fountain of youth that you've found because all of that will take several lifetimes, even with the necessary skills.
I'm not sure whether you're serious or not about these things and I'm not sure why you even say them. We've been regaled with your tales about upgrading your PC for as long as I can remember and even that doesn't look like it's going to happen any time soon.
Why not start small with something that's more realistic and actually achievable?
:confused:

I think there is something in the ini file. The car still requires manual upshift when the game is set to auto shifting. That may be causing some conflict with your setting. I don't know.
I fixed the line of code where the auto shifter value is higher than the limiter:

[AUTO_SHIFTER]
UP=7300
DOWN=3000
SLIP_THRESHOLD=0.95
GAS_CUTOFF_TIME=0.29

[ENGINE_DATA]
ALTITUDE_SENSITIVITY=0.1 ; sensitivity to altitude
INERTIA=0.185 ; engine inertia
LIMITER=7200 ; engine rev limiter. 0 no limiter
LIMITER_HZ=30 ; Frequency of engine limiter
MINIMUM=900

But nothing. Clearly I use manual shifting, so it shouldn't do anything particular. The issue is somewhere else, but all the values I changed, didn't fix anything for me.

But the funny thing is, the guy on YouTube keeps on deleting my messages where I ask him if he knows how to fix my issue.
The first time I thought I accidentally deleted my post, but now it's the second time. How stupid! I even prised his work, what the hell?!?

SimTraxx Hong Kong E-prix / Lights extension

Screenshot_rmi_radical_sr8rx_simtraxx_hk_18-10-121-17-21-18.jpg

(Quick and dirty)
  • added lights
  • added fake lights ambient
  • added lighted ferris-wheel
  • updated UI info & outline
  • no rain

Track available ::here::

Attachments

• simtraxx_hk - lights.zip
    8.7 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
I ask for help! Ferrari 488 GT3. Why in the shade disappears the banner on the windshield? For example, Сorvette C7R is all right with a banner.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 10

You will find few optimized mods because the optimization task in AC is very heavy and there is not much to do, the difference between optimizing and not doing it in the best of cases is a gain of 15fps depending on the conditions.

Practically all modders make mods with their pc and if it works well on their pc they will not bother to optimize.

Besides, now everything works fine by brute force thanks to the fact that there are two generations of components between the release of the game and today.

Basically it is that mods are not made thinking about the PCs of 8-10 years ago, they are made with the current, so if you want to play with mods at a good graphic quality, you only have two options, either you do your mods or you buy a pc with current components.

Well, there's certainly no doubting your ambition... but Icarus had ambition and look where that got him.
You're serious about these claims? About optimising almost all of the thousands of tracks in AC? About reworking almost all of the thousands of cars currently in AC, including modelling their internal chassis and various 'missing parts', adding 4k textures and getting the models up to Gran Turismo standard?
Please share the location of this fountain of youth that you've found because all of that will take several lifetimes, even with the necessary skills.
I'm not sure whether you're serious or not about these things and I'm not sure why you even say them. We've been regaled with your tales about upgrading your PC for as long as I can remember and even that doesn't look like it's going to happen any time soon.
Why not start small with something that's more realistic and actually achievable?
:confused:
Well about upgrading my PC, that won't happen until I won't decide on what GPU card to get to fit my need of making AC run smoother with very few drops and eventually reach the amount of money in order to buy it, alongside the other components which will surely include the top tier Ryzen 9 CPU to make my AC have better calculations like others have mentioned here, perhaps even either 32 or 64 GB RAM as well.

While as for my personal ambition, that all comes down to making AC bigger than it currently is now, by making it have new essential features which are currently missing so far such as rolling starts, customization system (in order to simplify the process of tuning cars using external programs and CSP to swap parts and modify data INIs and make it deeply bigger than any other game before it which had such feature), off-road physics with DirtFX and SnowFX (especially after fixing its horrendous but hilarious suspension bug), built-in livery editor like other racing games nowadays have, in-game showroom replacing the one from CM while still making it have all the features of the latter one in someway (heard somewhere years ago that Ilja is considering such thing hopefully) among others which I'm still thinking about currently. And even if AC2 might come up with some of these features I described once it's released by 2024, I still wouldn't buy it at day one at all, as I personally still deeply care for the first one inside my heart ever since the first time I played it in 2018 (I guess), ignoring ANY other racing game including Competizione and all its rivals, since this is the true dream driving game I was looking for since I was young as I always liked to imagine it, despite with all its flaws it currently suffers from.

I fixed the line of code where the auto shifter value is higher than the limiter:

[AUTO_SHIFTER]
UP=7300
DOWN=3000
SLIP_THRESHOLD=0.95
GAS_CUTOFF_TIME=0.29

[ENGINE_DATA]
ALTITUDE_SENSITIVITY=0.1 ; sensitivity to altitude
INERTIA=0.185 ; engine inertia
LIMITER=7200 ; engine rev limiter. 0 no limiter
LIMITER_HZ=30 ; Frequency of engine limiter
MINIMUM=900

But nothing. Clearly I use manual shifting, so it shouldn't do anything particular. The issue is somewhere else, but all the values I changed, didn't fix anything for me.

But the funny thing is, the guy on YouTube keeps on deleting my messages where I ask him if he knows how to fix my issue.
The first time I thought I accidentally deleted my post, but now it's the second time. How stupid! I even prised his work, what the hell?!?
Well my friend, this is beyond my level of knowledge. Hopefully there is a fix if/when the modder releases an update to the car. It's a shame if this modder is not open to discussing car setup and modding techniques.

You will find few optimized mods because the optimization task in AC is very heavy and there is not much to do, the difference between optimizing and not doing it in the best of cases is a gain of 15fps depending on the conditions.

Practically all modders make mods with their pc and if it works well on their pc they will not bother to optimize.

Besides, now everything works fine by brute force thanks to the fact that there are two generations of components between the release of the game and today.

Basically it is that mods are not made thinking about the PCs of 8-10 years ago, they are made with the current, so if you want to play with mods at a good graphic quality, you only have two options, either you do your mods or you buy a pc with current components.
Naturally I would consider the latter of course, while also making sure to optimize all of my mods including reworks for most kinds of recent PCs with modern components, as who would ever wanna play AC with a PC having 8-10 years old components? Probably the niche who wants to enjoy it in full vanilla without any mods at all or retro gamers I suppose...

(BTW, the only thing which could never be easly optimized at all is HD space, since majority of mods nowadays are so huge in size, you would surely need more than 1 TB when it comes to endlessly collecting mods and consider reworking them all in better quality, as it'll end up making the game bigger than a current AAA title such as Warzone in terms of size lol)

Last edited:
Hey Shi,

Thanks for the Skin and camera! I`m from Rio and I grew up watching races on this track, so racing here feels amazing. If you can, could you please do 1 or 2 more cameras for this track? Just if you have the time. Thank you very much!
You are welcome!
I have no intention of adding more cameras.
You can easily add cameras with CSP debug app Advanced.

hi,does anyone have a rain fx file for the ks red bull ring ? thanks
RainFx should actually be included in the
...\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\loaded\ks_red_bull_ring.ini. But I copied it out for you.

[RAIN_FX]
PUDDLES_MATERIALS = asph?, whiteline?, curb?, green, bump, cnc_box, roads_ext, asdf, sewer, paint
SOAKING_MATERIALS = asph?, bump, cnc_box, wall, Stone, paint
SMOOTH_MATERIALS = grail?, distances, MB_Sprinter_2014, Metal?, metal?, Details, Glass?, glass?, Roof, drs, jersey, Windows?, Gazebo_Tent, Vehicles, tractor, barrier, stones, serraglio, Stone, box_Door, marshall_box, inflatable, TV_Stuff, wire2, Seats, fence?, teli, spons?, Fence?, Bull_Sculpt, sewer, Details_Transp
ROUGH_MATERIALS = grass, sand, brdrs, marshall, rumble_gr, stucco, top1?, concrete?, Buildings, Stairs, TOP, Wood
LINES_MATERIALS = whiteline?, curb?, grill, bump, rumble_gr, paint, green

STREAM_EDGE_... = 91.9284, 34.1635, -308.9108, 92.3841, 34.1631, -332.6439
STREAM_EDGE_... = 92.9426, 34.1641, -332.6279, 92.4870, 34.1637, -308.8976
STREAM_EDGE_... = 69.3698, 35.1647, -330.1205, 69.1673, 35.1647, -333.8263
STREAM_EDGE_... = 119.3652, 32.9350, -328.7874, 119.3823, 32.9347, -332.5004
STREAM_EDGE_... = -116.2482, 39.8621, -320.3075, -119.0338, 39.8621, -319.2830
STREAM_EDGE_... = -119.0338, 39.8621, -319.2830, -118.0162, 39.8571, -316.4997
STREAM_EDGE_... = -459.5115, 54.9147, -368.5966, -460.7901, 54.9127, -392.5173
STREAM_EDGE_... = -461.5614, 54.9188, -392.5002, -460.2415, 54.9123, -368.5891
STREAM_EDGE_... = -548.3964, 49.6814, -355.5503, -551.2946, 49.6100, -355.1861
STREAM_EDGE_... = -551.7495, 49.6296, -355.2216, -554.6702, 49.6151, -354.6852
STREAM_EDGE_... = -554.6702, 49.6151, -354.6852, -554.1280, 49.6328, -351.7375
STREAM_EDGE_... = -554.1280, 49.6328, -351.7375, -551.2227, 49.6368, -352.2681
STREAM_EDGE_... = -550.9347, 49.6025, -352.2076, -548.0526, 49.6629, -352.5697
STREAM_EDGE_... = -621.0424, 49.1879, -330.9734, -618.2438, 49.1940, -331.8479
STREAM_EDGE_... = -618.2438, 49.1940, -331.8479, -619.1077, 49.5046, -334.6281
STREAM_EDGE_... = -620.3701, 49.9581, -338.8836, -621.2262, 50.2564, -341.6365
STREAM_EDGE_... = -620.3701, 49.9581, -338.8836, -623.1591, 50.0516, -337.9615
STREAM_EDGE_... = -626.7015, 51.2897, -344.3806, -630.1088, 51.2960, -354.1476
STREAM_EDGE_... = -638.3447, 52.8865, -353.9970, -641.7783, 52.8863, -363.8398
STREAM_EDGE_... = -650.8507, 54.5739, -365.9194, -654.2825, 54.5761, -375.7571
STREAM_EDGE_... = -664.0030, 56.4780, -379.9921, -667.4171, 56.4702, -389.7787
STREAM_EDGE_... = -586.3677, 56.7800, -412.9044, -576.0062, 56.7543, -411.8484
STREAM_EDGE_... = 308.2228, 54.8638, -339.1123, 284.5135, 54.9441, -390.8073
STREAM_EDGE_... = 308.2228, 54.8638, -339.1123, 318.6032, 54.9764, -292.6107
STREAM_EDGE_... = 318.5098, 54.9388, -294.8908, 318.4750, 54.9215, -263.0343
STREAM_EDGE_... = 370.4933, 2.0251, 259.3711, 325.2214, -0.3928, 269.0045
STREAM_EDGE_... = 324.5781, -7.8577, 270.4210, 323.4141, -7.8596, 266.4052
STREAM_EDGE_... = 324.5781, -7.8577, 270.4210, 314.1996, -7.8594, 273.4366
STREAM_EDGE_... = 314.1996, -7.8594, 273.4366, 313.0328, -7.8612, 269.4218
STREAM_EDGE_... = 312.6926, -1.6222, 272.2361, 181.1260, -1.6298, 310.4542
STREAM_EDGE_... = 181.1326, -3.0316, 309.2428, 106.4082, -3.0285, 330.9522
STREAM_EDGE_... = 99.3775, 1.8050, 326.7153, 94.7596, 1.8168, 310.8324
STREAM_EDGE_... = 99.3775, 1.8050, 326.7153, 131.3298, 1.7992, 317.4315
STREAM_EDGE_... = 104.3342, -7.8518, 334.3999, 129.8057, -7.8496, 323.4921
STREAM_EDGE_... = 221.8486, -5.5631, 311.1166, 228.5139, -5.5716, 333.6183
STREAM_EDGE_... = 229.4379, -5.5761, 333.3492, 222.7654, -5.5734, 310.8235
STREAM_EDGE_... = 224.3270, -6.6729, 317.2029, 223.1231, -6.6729, 313.1510
STREAM_EDGE_... = 224.5860, -7.6907, 318.8304, 225.1695, -7.6907, 320.7950
STREAM_EDGE_... = 229.5600, -7.3710, 311.2166, 228.8264, -7.3715, 308.8317
STREAM_EDGE_... = 229.5600, -7.3710, 311.2166, 226.4906, -7.3726, 309.5499
STREAM_EDGE_... = 228.8264, -7.3715, 308.8317, 227.2242, -7.3749, 311.9352
STREAM_EDGE_... = 226.4906, -7.3726, 309.5499, 227.2242, -7.3749, 311.9352
STREAM_EDGE_... = 342.5909, -7.4190, 275.0121, 344.9236, -7.4193, 274.2914
STREAM_EDGE_... = 342.5909, -7.4190, 275.0121, 343.3257, -7.4180, 277.3950
STREAM_EDGE_... = 343.3257, -7.4180, 277.3950, 345.6592, -7.4194, 276.6771
STREAM_EDGE_... = 345.6592, -7.4194, 276.6771, 344.9236, -7.4193, 274.2914
STREAM_EDGE_... = 483.6137, 2.9836, 266.2995, 450.6146, 1.7121, 273.5323
STREAM_EDGE_... = 450.6146, 1.7121, 273.5323, 281.4958, 1.4930, 322.7261
STREAM_EDGE_... = 281.6934, 2.0224, 322.8702, 196.3897, 1.9995, 347.7977
STREAM_EDGE_... = 194.9136, 11.2984, 348.4727, 283.2855, 11.3055, 322.6129
STREAM_EDGE_... = 196.4689, 1.4959, 347.5919, 113.7335, 1.7049, 372.0382
STREAM_EDGE_... = 113.7335, 1.7049, 372.0382, 82.0624, 2.9573, 383.6947
STREAM_EDGE_... = 58.6562, -4.7326, 343.5546, 76.5671, -4.7235, 338.3179
STREAM_EDGE_... = 73.5121, -4.7490, 327.8870, 55.5993, -4.7409, 333.1246
STREAM_EDGE_... = 36.5018, -5.2756, 265.2781, 15.6825, -5.2967, 272.9527
STREAM_EDGE_... = -2.9704, -5.3245, 279.9347, 6.0038, -5.3431, 276.4942
STREAM_EDGE_... = 6.0209, -2.0161, 275.0128, 15.1508, -2.0221, 271.6541
STREAM_EDGE_... = -316.1977, 29.2768, -151.8417, -313.3529, 29.2731, -152.0944
STREAM_EDGE_... = -313.3529, 29.2731, -152.0944, -310.6518, 29.2723, -155.3212
STREAM_EDGE_... = -310.6518, 29.2723, -155.3212, -310.9036, 29.2715, -158.1749
STREAM_EDGE_... = -310.9036, 29.2715, -158.1749, -314.1323, 29.2720, -160.8789
STREAM_EDGE_... = -319.4323, 29.2735, -154.5408, -316.2092, 29.2714, -151.8427
STREAM_EDGE_... = -319.4323, 29.2735, -154.5408, -319.6885, 29.2712, -157.3952
STREAM_EDGE_... = -247.3611, 11.5044, 121.2813, -273.2802, 11.5044, 137.5335
STREAM_EDGE_... = -414.4158, 24.0173, -174.9347, -437.8510, 24.0173, -156.8014
STREAM_EDGE_... = -17.1818, 22.2897, -153.3509, -15.5547, 22.2948, -177.2182
STREAM_EDGE_... = -14.1743, 22.2824, -177.1579, -15.8031, 22.2823, -153.2668
STREAM_EDGE_... = 180.2200, 23.9596, -285.8544, 177.3831, 23.8555, -286.7865
STREAM_EDGE_... = 180.2200, 23.9596, -285.8544, 181.1460, 24.1909, -288.6960
STREAM_EDGE_... = 181.2747, 24.2220, -289.0913, 182.1976, 24.4532, -291.9258
STREAM_EDGE_... = 182.1976, 24.4532, -291.9258, 179.3501, 24.3517, -292.8635
STREAM_EDGE_... = 179.3501, 24.3517, -292.8635, 178.4249, 24.1188, -290.0229
STREAM_EDGE_... = 178.2974, 24.0850, -289.6311, 177.3748, 23.8593, -286.7982
STREAM_EDGE_... = -268.3162, 11.0984, 11.1621, -266.6499, 10.8385, 13.6029
STREAM_EDGE_... = -265.6798, 10.7477, 15.3743, -263.4665, 10.5960, 17.3051
STREAM_EDGE_... = -262.5082, 10.5070, 18.1413, -260.2802, 10.3516, 20.0850
STREAM_EDGE_... = -259.2799, 11.1308, 10.5520, -261.7021, 11.2514, 9.0268
STREAM_EDGE_... = -263.5934, 11.2759, 7.7195, -266.1187, 11.4785, 6.1360
STREAM_EDGE_... = 290.0264, 14.4444, -23.4422, 288.8245, 14.4444, -53.0220
STREAM_EDGE_... = -99.6591, 62.5082, -438.6105, -60.0986, 62.3744, -423.8980
STREAM_EDGE_... = 19.5923, 58.8461, -419.7303, 20.5867, 58.8259, -402.5303
STREAM_EDGE_... = 41.3639, 58.8167, -403.7061, 40.3659, 58.8083, -420.9680
STREAM_EDGE_... = 589.3438, 11.0006, -9.7407, 609.2405, 10.9876, -23.0604
STREAM_EDGE_... = 609.9508, 10.9901, 21.9934, 590.0551, 10.9895, 8.6743
STREAM_EDGE_... = 475.3867, -6.5182, 226.4279, 478.7934, -6.5258, 237.0387
STREAM_Point_... = -656.9894, 65.7674, -402.9987
STREAM_Point_... = 508.5551, 0.1891, 251.1815
STREAM_Point_... = 672.9969, 12.3551, 69.7524
STREAM_Point_... = -72.9108, 22.8523, -32.6490
STREAM_Point_... = -65.6875, 21.4491, -31.7000

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back