- 234

- United Kingdom
If anyone is interested I've added flashing marshal lights, RainFx, Crowd SFX and Fireworks to the orig ext_confgi from @marc_13000 for myself whilst waiting for the experts releases but if you want to use them feel free.
Lights will change for Yellow/Blue flag circumstances
GDrive link:
INSTALL: Just download and drop into the extension folder - Rename original ext_config.ini to Orig_config.ini idf you want to back it up
All of f the added can be turned of if you want by changing the ACTIVE=1 to ACTIVE =0 on all of some of the FX eg
;;; MARSHAL DIGITAL FLAGS
[CONDITION_0]
ACTIVE = 1 (change to 0 to swith off)
NAME=RACING_FLAG_FLASH
Also added a few more spectators in @juanabolche camera_facing.ini file which lives in the data folder of the track (see arttached)
Original can be found in quote above if not already downloaded - Just change the numbers in 'ELEMENTS=' if too many or add an off_ to the beginning of 'camera_facing.ini' to switch off the crowds
[CAMERA_FACING_0]
SURFACE=obj-tribun-i12
ELEMENTS=15000
SIZE=0.8,1.4
TEXTURE=content/texture/people_sit.dds
TEXTURE_ROWS=3
TEXTURE_COLUMNS=7
SHADED=1
DIFFUSE=0.025,0.025,0.025
AMBIENT=0.085,0.085,0.085
Hi @marc_13000 - Thats weird with the camera facing ini as it working fine on my system using your version - Mind you its what infuriates and challenges us about AC/CSP/SOL and it is Halloween![]()
I installed the juanabolche acu appears to be ver 1.1 of the original acu ver 1.... What I'm getting is the pale yellowish/green long grass as opposed to thhe shorter dark green of the original acu v1.... checked the grass configs,, identical so don't understand whats going on there.
Download your exi_config with the flashing light + sfx folder hoping it would improve the grass... it didn't... shorter but still yellow/greenish in hue.
Oh, forward facing camera crashed both Marcs 2021 ver & the original acu V1....
I'm getting lost.... I like the juanabolche ver 1.1 with crowds + sound effects + flashing lights, but the grass is horrible.....
Currently I'm using Marcs ver with your flashing lights
Last edited:
