Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,185 comments
Define "known" good ones (the only values I know are my own). What I'm looking for are numbers, like 35/50 or 40/60, that would result in locked rear wheels. Or at least a value judgement, like "higher coast-side values will result in locked rear wheels."
its more likely not related to the diff coast, rather engine coast and inertia values. Check your PM for an open data folder for example...

If anyone is interested I've added flashing marshal lights, RainFx, Crowd SFX and Fireworks to the orig ext_confgi from @marc_13000 for myself whilst waiting for the experts releases but if you want to use them feel free.
Lights will change for Yellow/Blue flag circumstances

GDrive link:

INSTALL: Just download and drop into the extension folder - Rename original ext_config.ini to Orig_config.ini idf you want to back it up
All of f the added can be turned of if you want by changing the ACTIVE=1 to ACTIVE =0 on all of some of the FX eg
;;; MARSHAL DIGITAL FLAGS

[CONDITION_0]
ACTIVE = 1 (change to 0 to swith off)
NAME=RACING_FLAG_FLASH

Also added a few more spectators in @juanabolche camera_facing.ini file which lives in the data folder of the track (see arttached)
Original can be found in quote above if not already downloaded - Just change the numbers in 'ELEMENTS=' if too many or add an off_ to the beginning of 'camera_facing.ini' to switch off the crowds

[CAMERA_FACING_0]
SURFACE=obj-tribun-i12
ELEMENTS=15000
SIZE=0.8,1.4
TEXTURE=content/texture/people_sit.dds
TEXTURE_ROWS=3
TEXTURE_COLUMNS=7
SHADED=1
DIFFUSE=0.025,0.025,0.025
AMBIENT=0.085,0.085,0.085

Hi @marc_13000 - Thats weird with the camera facing ini as it working fine on my system using your version - Mind you its what infuriates and challenges us about AC/CSP/SOL and it is Halloween :cheers:

I installed the juanabolche acu appears to be ver 1.1 of the original acu ver 1.... What I'm getting is the pale yellowish/green long grass as opposed to thhe shorter dark green of the original acu v1.... checked the grass configs,, identical so don't understand whats going on there.

Download your exi_config with the flashing light + sfx folder hoping it would improve the grass... it didn't... shorter but still yellow/greenish in hue.

Oh, forward facing camera crashed both Marcs 2021 ver & the original acu V1....

I'm getting lost.... I like the juanabolche ver 1.1 with crowds + sound effects + flashing lights, but the grass is horrible.....

Currently I'm using Marcs ver with your flashing lights

Last edited:
I installed the juanabolche acu appears to be ver 1.1 of the original acu ver 1.... What I'm getting is the pale yellowish/green long grass as opposed to thhe shorter dark green of the original acu v1.... checked the grass configs,, identical so don't understand whats going on there.

Download your exi_config with the flashing light + sfx folder hoping it would improve the grass... it didn't... shorter but still yellow/greenish in hue.

Oh, forward facing camera crashed both Marcs 2021 ver & the original acu V1....

I'm getting lost.... I like the juanabolche ver 1.1 with crowds + sound effects + flashing lights, but the grass is horrible.....

Currently I'm using Marcs ver with your flashing lights
i sended my full update to Marc. The grass is longer because marc used ksMultilayer on the grass and it seems that the "normal" grassFX with flowers won't work well on that shader, but with a bit of tweak (on my side, with my config is ok and is not yellowish) is ok ;)

Screenshot_urd_darche_egt_2021_sprint_acu_mexico_2021_31-9-121-17-37-45.jpg

Last edited:
i sended my full update to Marc. The grass is longer because marc used ksMultilayer on the grass and it seems that the "normal" grassFX with flowers won't work well on that shader, but with a bit of tweak (on my side, with my config is ok and is not yellowish) is ok ;)

View attachment 1090940
Weird the Camera_facing.ini issue - These are my settings for CSP Track adjustments (see attached) all unticked re crowd adjustment - GrassFX can be altered quite easily to suit using this from Github https://github.com/ac-custom-shaders-patch/acc-extension-config/wiki/Tracks-–-Grass-FX
Here is a basic one if you want to try it

;my original
[GRASS_FX]
GRASS_MATERIALS = mex_grass
OCCLUDING_MATERIALS =
OCCLUDING_MATERIALS_ALPHA =
ORIGINAL_GRASS_MATERIALS =
MASK_MAIN_THRESHOLD = 1
; grass is tidy and cut weekly by default
HEIGHT_MULT=0.3
EDGE_MULT=1
SHAPE_SIZE = 0.5, 1
SHAPE_CUT = 1, 0.5
SHAPE_TIDY = 1, 0.5
TRIM_PERIOD = THURSDAY

Attachments

• Screenshot (793).zip
    124.3 KB · Views: 12
hi, can someone please re-upload this file? I'm looking for the Jaguar XJR-14, and maybe it was in this pack. Thank you very much 🙏:bowdown:

Not sure if it's the same but I remember to had downloaded this file from here too and I actually don't remember what exactly inside (the quality it's not top-notch but not as bad as GTSupreme). Inside should be the Peugeot 905 from 1993 (the one that never raced), Allard (Idk exactly which model sorry), a Jaguar similar to the xjr-14 that raced in IMSA, a Nissan NP35 and a Toyota TS010 (that personally never worked and never figured out why). I'm not sure if are all here. I know there's a forum on RaceDepartment for Group C cars but apparently seams dead. Sorry for not credit the author or author(s) but I don't know who is him or who they are but these are not my mods... If the author(s) want these cars to be removed please let me know 😊

Last edited:
Anyone has updated windows 11 ? Any problems with cm and asetto with it?
I upgraded my relatively new Win10 machine to Win11 using the free update available via Windows Update. That was several weeks ago, and Assetto Corsa with Content Manager was the first thing I tested after the installation. To date, I haven't noticed any problems at all, everything runs as well or better than it did before.

Your milage may vary, but it's been a (surprisingly) positive experience so far!

From FB. This is not my mod. Support the creator and FB group if you can.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Erik Wispelwey Assetto Corsa Tuned Mods & 4k Photos

The Skyline JGTC edit is done. As far as I can find the original is by Malagoli Garage and quite old (2014-2015).
As usual (for me) it isn't stock or original anymore. It is in fact still a race car but with a few changes that will, in some countries at least, make it street legal(ish).
Default the TC is set on non-intrusive which makes it challenging when pushed hard.
Note - Some visual things I did are not really high quality but acceptable to me.

Updated Link
Updated to v1.1: I've made some changes in certain visual parts I wasn't really happy with after all.

Oh shoot, I forgot to add the sunglassed driver (again).

https://www.mediafire.com/.../driver_sunglasses.zip/file

May be an image of car

For those asking to share free links to paid mods, whether serious, or joking, read the forum rules. GTPlanet, RaceDepartment, and other legitimate sites do not want to deal with copyright claims, and sharing paid mods on a forum puts them at risk, and it could result in a forum being shut down.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wraith car -- the movie was horrible, but the car could be a fun mod.

Hi, could someone provide me with a working download link for the Nissan Skyline? Thanks.

Okay, so I've been experimenting with creating vao patches, here's my result, using last (the zip file name is CustomTracksBakery8, so I assume that it's eighth version) version of custom tracks bakery, with all settings default. Car is ac_legends_gt_capri_rs3100. Also, I noticed the texture error on the steering wheel, so I fixed it.
Try that optixbakery that Tomcul linked and see if it works for you. I think he mentioned it may be Nvidia GPU only, but not sure. It's a lot easier, and has built in preset for cars. Does a better job in many aspects than CustomTrackBakery.

Apologies if this has been previoulsy released, but since the Long Beach race is coming up this weekend, I'll just put this out there.

Long Beach Terra 21 version optimized by norms:

View attachment 1082422

-Improved road mesh by @jk0011
-Optimizations and additions by @norms, @slider666, @Fanapryde, @Masscot, @Jimlloyd, @LiquidSkyMan, and @Treigne
-Lights by @leBluem
-tree fix found by @macko68
-wall collision fix by @Mitch9

Couple of things I added:
-Rain and amateur Grass FX (added to loaded config)
-Reworked the ai (VRC and RSS Indy car, new LMP1 VRC prototypes, ASR 1991 mods, various GT3's tested at 100% strength and 80-100% aggression).
-Bumped up the grip over curbs via surfaces.ini
-Reworked VAO
-Background images

The track has been kicked around and worked on by many, so I have no idea if this is the most "up to date" version, and apologize if I screwed up any credits. The track does run reasonably well for me, compared to previous versions I have had, but there are still some issues (e.g. possible sticky walls).

If anyone wants to try and improve it, by all means do so, as it seems the track is no longer being worked on for various reasons. Please do not complain to me or any of the above for problems you find- maybe others in the community can come up with solutions.

Have fun, and look forward to any improvements the community may come up with.

Edit 10/31/21
Aerial objects created by @Masscot, placed by yours truly

t21 Long Beach nrms updated 10-31-21:

Original post updated. Aerials added to track.

Have fun

Last edited:
Not sure if it's the same but I remember to had downloaded this file from here too and I actually don't remember what exactly inside (the quality it's not top-notch but not as bad as GTSupreme). Inside should be the Peugeot 905 from 1993 (the one that never raced), Allard (Idk exactly which model sorry), a Jaguar similar to the xjr-14 that raced in IMSA, a Nissan NP35 and a Toyota TS010 (that personally never worked and never figured out why). I'm not sure if are all here. I know there's a forum on RaceDepartment for Group C cars but apparently seams dead. Sorry for not credit the author or author(s) but I don't know who is him or who they are but these are not my mods... If the author(s) want these cars to be removed please let me know 😊

Thank you very much 😊

Try that optixbakery that Tomcul linked and see if it works for you. I think he mentioned it may be Nvidia GPU only, but not sure. It's a lot easier, and has built in preset for cars. Does a better job in many aspects than CustomTrackBakery.
Well, the customtrackbakery8 works fine for me, it produces better results than the version from gunnar333 tutorial, at least to my eye. As for optixbakery, well, since I have amd gpu, it's out of the question for me, since it works only on nvidia cards.

Assetto Corsa - Animated Marshal for Zandvoort 2021

I have a problem with the animations, beyond 3 marshall the animation does not work anymore I add in the models.ini like this:

[MODEL_3]
FILE=RaceMarshal01.kn5
POSITION=-186.85, 21.43, -591.54
ROTATION=-50,90,0

[MODEL_4]
FILE=RaceMarshal01.kn5
POSITION=-144.63, 20.17, -312.2
ROTATION=90,90,0

[MODEL_5]
FILE=RaceMarshal01.kn5
POSITION=-68.7, 23.35, -568.56
ROTATION=100,90,0

[MODEL_6]
FILE=RaceMarshal01.kn5
POSITION=-160.96, 19.53, -418.56
ROTATION=-80,90,0

if someone would have an idea?

I have a problem with the animations, beyond 3 marshall the animation does not work anymore I add in the models.ini like this:

[MODEL_3]
FILE=RaceMarshal01.kn5
POSITION=-186.85, 21.43, -591.54
ROTATION=-50,90,0

[MODEL_4]
FILE=RaceMarshal01.kn5
POSITION=-144.63, 20.17, -312.2
ROTATION=90,90,0

[MODEL_5]
FILE=RaceMarshal01.kn5
POSITION=-68.7, 23.35, -568.56
ROTATION=100,90,0

[MODEL_6]
FILE=RaceMarshal01.kn5
POSITION=-160.96, 19.53, -418.56
ROTATION=-80,90,0

if someone would have an idea?
I'm sure @gunnar333 would know. But I doubt he wants to help you.

Ok, so I have question: if I want to exclude the body of a car from the vao generating process, how to do it? Just make the text file mentioned in the readme of the program that I'm using, and add --skip= nodes name (by the way, where do I find the nodes?) or something else?

The first version (V0.1) is finished it remains just the problem with the logo for you to post it!

thank you

View attachment 1090857

Thank you for your help!
if you are working on the assetoland car i was doing some visual improvements a few weeks ago and fix that, you need to flip the normal ones in 3dmax or blender

custom_showroom_1635721710.jpg
custom_showroom_1635721733.jpg

Mine doesn't enlight anything, with Kunos LMP at least, it's like we don't haveheadlights
Just ran a test at FM7 Le Mans, 0330hrs, rain, 55 car grid. Everything just fine - no issues. Kunos TS040 was the car I was using - headlights working just fine.

Something on your setup no playing nice with CSP ?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back