Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,032 comments
Here you go by @juanabolche
I dont know why, didnt work for me, this camera facing.ini crash every time content manager and assetto corsa, same for other mod camera facing on other track

Good work. It just would have been nicer if you had offered the flags as an option. Just because it's nonsense for you, doesn't mean it has to be for others. The lack of spectators already makes it look a bit empty (which doesn't bother me that much), but the lack of flags makes it even more so. 🙋‍♂️
thank, i will add an optional .kn5 file with flag as optional option :)

Here you go by @juanabolche

ACU Mexico by @marc_13000 new full ext_config (ready for @Pyyer if he will work on it)

• Complete scratch made ext_config with LightsFX, RainFX, GrassFX
  • Fixed missing double faces on some materials

View attachment 1090896View attachment 1090897View attachment 1090898View attachment 1090899
If anyone is interested I've added flashing marshal lights, RainFx, Crowd SFX and Fireworks to the orig ext_confgi from @marc_13000 for myself whilst waiting for the experts releases but if you want to use them feel free.
Lights will change for Yellow/Blue flag circumstances

GDrive link:

INSTALL: Just download and drop into the extension folder - Rename original ext_config.ini to Orig_config.ini if you want to back it up
All of fx the added can be turned off if you want by changing the ACTIVE=1 to ACTIVE =0 on all of some of the FX eg
;;; MARSHAL DIGITAL FLAGS

[CONDITION_0]
ACTIVE = 1 (change to 0 to swith off)
NAME=RACING_FLAG_FLASH

Also added a few more spectators in @juanabolche camera_facing.ini file which lives in the data folder of the track (see arttached)
Original can be found in quote above if not already downloaded - Just change the numbers in 'ELEMENTS=' if too many or add an off_ to the beginning of 'camera_facing.ini' to switch off the crowds

[CAMERA_FACING_0]
SURFACE=obj-tribun-i12
ELEMENTS=15000
SIZE=0.8,1.4
TEXTURE=content/texture/people_sit.dds
TEXTURE_ROWS=3
TEXTURE_COLUMNS=7
SHADED=1
DIFFUSE=0.025,0.025,0.025
AMBIENT=0.085,0.085,0.085

Hi @marc_13000 - Thats weird with the camera facing ini as it working fine on my system using your version - Mind you its what infuriates and challenges us about AC/CSP/SOL and it is Halloween :cheers:

Attachments

• camera_facing.zip
    607 bytes · Views: 14
Last edited:
If anyone is interested I've added flashing marshal lights, RainFx, Crowd SFX and Fireworks to the orig ext_confgi from @marc_13000 for myself whilst waiting for the experts releases but if you want to use them feel free.

GDrive link:

INSTALL: Just download and drop into the extension folder - Rename original ext_config.ini to Orig_config.ini idf you want to back it up
All of f the added can be turned of if you want by changing the ACTIVE=1 to ACTIVE =0 on all of some of the FX eg

[CONDITION_0]
NAME=RACING_FLAG_FLASH

Also added a few more spectators in @juanabolche camera_facing.ini file which lives in the data folder of the track (see arttached)
Original can be found in quote above if not already downloaded - Just change the numbers in 'ELEMENTS=' if too many or add an off_ to the beginning of 'camera_facing.ini' to switch off the crowds

[CAMERA_FACING_0]
SURFACE=obj-tribun-i12
ELEMENTS=15000
SIZE=0.8,1.4
TEXTURE_ROWS=3
TEXTURE_COLUMNS=7
SHADED=1

Hi @marc_13000 - Thats weird with the camera facing ini as it working fine on my system using your version - Mind you its what infuriates and challenges us about AC/CSP/SOL and it is Halloween :cheers:

thanks i will test that file, what its mandatory ? i have csp 0.1.74, no sol

GDrive link:

INSTALL: Just download and drop into the extension folder - Rename original ext_config.ini to Orig_config.ini idf you want to back it up
All of f the added can be turned of if you want by changing the ACTIVE=1 to ACTIVE =0 on all of some of the FX eg

[CONDITION_0]
NAME=RACING_FLAG_FLASH

[CAMERA_FACING_0]
SURFACE=obj-tribun-i12
ELEMENTS=15000
SIZE=0.8,1.4
TEXTURE_ROWS=3
TEXTURE_COLUMNS=7
SHADED=1

With the camera facing, it crashes on my side too, but i implemented your digiflag and sfx in my ext_config with credits of course.

The full ext_config is ready for @marc_13000 update or @Pyyer as already said ;)

I dont know why, didnt work for me, this camera facing.ini crash every time content manager and assetto corsa, same for other mod camera facing on other track

thanks i will test that file, what its mandatory ? i have csp 0.1.74, no sol

With the camera facing, it crashes on my side too, but i implemented your digiflag and sfx in my ext_config with credits of course.

The full ext_config is ready for @marc_13000 update or @Pyyer as already said ;)
I've just downloaded my zip file to make sure it wasn't corrupted and to help you eliminate any issues but it works fine - I'm using 0.1.76-preview136 BTW

Also could we add the Rolex Time Clock back in? Here is a dds file for it with Mexico 2021 on it

Attachments

• rolex_clock_a_d.zip
    939.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
I have here the track " Autumn Ring Mini". Unfortunately, for some reason I can not implement GrassFX. Does anyone have something or can help me there? Strangely, GrassFX is no problem with the larger variant "Autumn Ring". 🤷‍♂️

Anybody knows why im losing rear control of the car when downshifting? for example, right turn in a curve from third to second gear and the car turn around to the same direction...like if Im pressing hand brake. Any parameter to adjust this in data folder to avoid this? I tried other cars downshifting just before turn and they dont do this...any ideas? Thanks in advance
May be the easiest tweak noone pointed yet. Too much rear brake bias?

Just got the mail that traffic on Pacific Coast Highway is now available

It's nuts, I tellya! Always wanted to do that (a la "Rendezvous").

Might be your exposure setting? Hit 'page down' on your keyboard and see if exposure was too high.
I had this same issue when using the Pure weather system in VR (Sol wasn't affected).
Or try a different PPF?
Thanks. Its set to 100%, and I've never adjusted it. I'm on Sol, and don't know what a PPF is. It looks like this:

Attachments

• 20211031150903_1.jpg
    20211031150903_1.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 20211031150908_1.jpg
    20211031150908_1.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 15
I deleted and reinstalled the s.o.l app and it's working normally now. But now the headlights of the artificial intelligence are on even when it is daytime. It never goes off.
theres a setting for it somewhere, think its under the weather tab something like force ai headlights

Last edited:
On Top Gear track with SOL2+Pure i have this weird red effect on cars/track. Anyone know why ? Tested with/without CSP ext config
06k2.jpg
Hi, I have some problems with the not-RTM version, sometimes I saw the problem related with the extension for this track...now the problem is about the lights around the track, its turn on every time...even in the day...
and a question, where I can find this Silvia?

Is this mod any good?
Im using keyboard and mouse, about the FFB, I dont know, but I perceive it quite realistic, and the update about the tyres...well, I do nearly 5 laps and the tyres got hot...so I think it needs a fix...

compare your values to known good ones.
Define "known" good ones (the only values I know are my own). What I'm looking for are numbers, like 35/50 or 40/60, that would result in locked rear wheels. Or at least a value judgement, like "higher coast-side values will result in locked rear wheels."

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back