Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,092 comments
My idea (WIP) for RSS Formula Hybrid X EVO 2022 rims covers.

Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_x_evo_spa_18-11-121-18-54-51.jpg

Last edited:
Can anyone help?
I am having quite the time to set the suspension and physics of my VW Golf Mk1.
The front is too light, it oversteers a lot, and because it has too much grip, which i haven't addressed yet, it turns at very high speeds, which takes the fun out of it. As it is an old car it should feel more like GT Legends and less like LMP1.
If someone could point me in the right direction, that would be awesome, as i'm lost...
Thx

SMALL (IMPROVEMENTS) TRACK UPDATE by CrisT86

RT Sebring

If anyone noticed some overexposure on the track lights using SOL (older and newer version) with the latest RT Sebring shared by @Masscot, i reworked a bit the ext_config, and leaved in the folder also a backup (as always) of the original config by them

Changelog:

• Improved ext_config with some lights additions and some lights improvements
  • New TV cams set

You can download it here

Thanks for this, definate improvement.
And thanks to studio397 for the track and their hard work and talent.

Last edited:
Has anyone ever had issues with a car not displaying tire data in sidekick app properly. Normally all the numbers are color coded but I have the URD Darche cup car that all the numbers are in gray.
Many mod cars dont display any info about tire temps.I asked before but i never got any answer.

Does anyone have problems trying to generate LODs with Content Manager and Simplygon? I'm getting this message when I try:

5bc657ab1519bab198c4067876175406.png

I have the latest versions of CM, CSP and Simplygon.

Last edited:
Many mod cars dont display any info about tire temps.I asked before but i never got any answer.
This is the only URD car I have that does not. When I talked to URD, they said it worked on their end. I am wondering if they are using an older Sidekick app or have a newer data file for the car.

because Sebring is not a permanently racetrack. The raceway uses part of the Sebring Regional Airport which is active for private and commercial traffic.

And btw, for what i understood in years watching american races, the reacetrack needs to be more "natural" as possibile. American racing are not fashion-races like in F1 (allow me the forced comparison)
Sebring is most assuredly a permanent racetrack.

Sebring is most assuredly a permanent racetrack.
yes, but is also used as said as airport, at least last time i checked it was still used in that way too.

Anyway the point is the other one i said: americans prefer more true motor racing on maybe not perfect race surface than flat tracks like in F1 ;)

Sadly, that was checked like this already.

What I don't understands is the game runs perfect, nothing should be able to stutter it that much (at least). But it annoys a lot to not found the reason.

Graphics... even the lowest settings still. Same as the highest.
CPU... this might be the one but not because of capacity, probably compatibility. Threadripper things maybe.
Memory & Others... can't get any better to play smoother. Except M2s.

Some tweaks needs to make but which affects which, I couldn't tell exactly.

Maybe someone sends their CSP Presets and I'll try it. Obviously PC can take the load, but sth. messed it.

Btw. This is my settings presets. You can look and see... maybe sth. I did cause it.

Video Settings: https://acstuff.ru/s/2NEz0K
CSP Settings: https://acstuff.ru/s/msvzch
it was Sol 2.2 & AF....
Download 2.2.1 & make it 8x not 16x it's fixed.

yes, but is also used as said as airport, at least last time i checked it was still used in that way too.

Anyway the point is the other one i said: americans prefer more true motor racing on maybe not perfect race surface than flat tracks like in F1 ;)
The track and the airport are separate entities, legally & geographically. Although, yes, adjacent.

The Indianapolis Motor Speedway (including the road course(s)) is groomed as perfectly as the Augusta National golf course. This is Roger Penske we're talking about. The Captain. Not a hair out of place in the 60 years I've known him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Strange.. and CSP has nothing to do with camera_facing.ini

try this alternate version:
No dice with that one either, unfortunately. I wonder if I have corrupted crowd_sit or crowd_stand in my content/textures folder. No problem though - I can live without the crowd ;)

Improvement..is this fair to assume you improved it or did you just create a variant to your taste. Just saying like..maybe a different choice of words next time
Thank you for an amazing track release to the entire Reboot Team. I am not sure where we donate, but this is well worth it. The immersion factor of this is out of here. Thank you for all the time you take to help bring this version, a gem of a legendary American Racetrack to AC and then SHARE it for us to all enjoy!! You guys just keep delivering high quality work. I recently did some edits for someone on another track and it takes FOREVER to get things just right. To get it perfect. Not sure if people think you press a green button and a RF2 track (or any other) just magically converts into a masterpiece like this in AC. It takes months of man hours to convert anything. The conversion and details of a track by far outweigh the work required to convert a car. Given I have done work on both, I have a position of understanding. Most serious conversions are ones released with pride. I too feel insulted if someone immediately claim they have improved something of mine. Even if it had, it would have been better and appreciated if the 'improver' sent the updates to the converters to update the release. Much like everyone here did properly with @shi's conversion. If not, proper etiquette would be to call it a 'personal config update' for anyone who cares to use it. Those updates too are appreciated when shared here. Thank you again Reboot team.

F1 extension for Yas Marina is (finally) released ! 🙂

Last edited:
AI for Jeddah21:

Back up your track before install. Remove .txt, unzip and place in track folder. You know the drill, delete all cache files, .bin, payload, etc., from ai folder if present when updating ai. Not sure if it will make you aliens out there happy, but it should be a little faster, with hopefully not much crashing with high aggression settings. If you have cars slamming into the backs of others in the first corner, then yes, maybe reducing aggression will help.

Thanks to @pk3r72owns and @Pyyer er for their great work.

Attachments

• jeddah ai KevinK2.7z.txt
    309.1 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back