Thanks!This should be the original one from track reboot: https://www.mediafire.com/file/maufspnsswezmm1/sebring.zip
Long Beach AI test video by ACF:
No link yet... must be getting close though?
Not sure why he's got Hexor Mods billboards everywhere...
This doesn't look like an FM7 conversion. Who was it who was working on that one?
Long Beach AI test video by ACF:
No link yet... must be getting close though?
Not sure why he's got Hexor Mods billboards everywhere...
This doesn't look like an FM7 conversion. Who was it who was working on that one?
For all who don´t want these huge billboards too:Thanks a million! Now, could you please advise how to get rid of the ugly and huge billboards (which do not exist in real life) at Jyllandsringen track? I understood that I have to create a ini file which is not the problem but how to know which object # to insert?
That's a HUGE improvement! Thanks!For all who don´t want these huge billboards too:
; configuration file for jyllandsringen
[LIGHTING]
LIT_MULT = 1
[MODEL_REPLACEMENT_0]
FILE = jyllandsringen.kn5
HIDE = Node_1?_SUB?, Node_1?_SUB?, Node_987_SUB?, Node_992_SUB?, Node_988_SUB?, Node_989_SUB?, Node_993_SUB?, Node_990_SUB?, Node_994_SUB?, Node_991_SUB?, Node_995_SUB?, Node_999_SUB?, Node_1002_SUB?
save this in ..\assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\jyllandsringen.ini
and enjoy![]()
This Gr 2 Mini by CIracesonline is AMAZING fun in large-grid spec races.
Free download:
https://ciracesonline.it/portfolio/assetto-corsa-morris-mini-cooper-gr-2-v-2-0/
![]()
Amazing around Okutama.
Edit: anyone getting weird LOD issues with that mini? AI cars appear white a short distance ahead and behind, like the skins aren't part of Lod A and Lod B.
From where? I love Minis!this is even better mini can am challenge 2019
![]()
It´s not the car. Seems to be a new setting from CSP 114:Same here, but grey-ish, in the mirrors as well as in front.
Here you have!I'll ask again if anyone could be so kind to upload the link for this free track please.... i copped a 1 year ban from RD. But not sure why i shouldn't be allowed access to free mods but there you go.
I asked a few few [ages back for the skip barbor car off RD also if possible.
I am not asking for pay mods here...
Cheers chaps.
Helps in mirrors only.![]()

I asked a few few [ages back for the skip barbor car off RD also if possible..
https://we.tl/t-ZygYqbMOuaI'll ask again if anyone could be so kind to upload the link for this free track please.... i copped a 1 year ban from RD. But not sure why i shouldn't be allowed access to free mods but there you go.
I asked a few few [ages back for the skip barbor car off RD also if possible.
I am not asking for pay mods here...
Cheers chaps.
Btw: trying out some Kunos vanilla tracks to see if the flags were also affected like with some mod tracks: they are OK, but at Spa I ran into this (no specific date set, but I also tried setting different months and always get this (no skins active - I even removed the deem winter skin to see):
View attachment 821744
It seems to be a LoDs issue. Pick a car with no LoDs and they don't change colour at all.It´s not the car. Seems to be a new setting from CSP 114:
settings -> custom shaders patch -> cpu optimizations -> disable "custom cars lods impl."
Helps in mirrors only.![]()
Why don´t you try a creating a new account? You shouldn't be IP banned, so with a different email adress it should be no problem.i copped a 1 year ban from RD. But not sure why i shouldn't be allowed access to free mods but there you go.
Cheers chaps.
Yes, possibly...probably.Perhaps you have winter files left in: ..\assettocorsa\content\tracks\spa\skins\default\ ?
A lot, if not most, people get every 24 hour new IP´s. What or who will Racedepartment ban?Someone said they have IP Bans on RD.