• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,017 comments
Oulton Park v1.5
actrackrebootproject / ACTK
fixed not work above 24 slots
fixed 3 holes in the grass
http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1401

oulton_park.jpg

Guys if I know how to do wipers animation and implement that in game, what else do I need to add to the ext_config to pull the droplets off from the windshield?
Also if you have any tutorial it will be much appreciated. TIA

Last edited:
can someone help me. as soon as i load the model into 3dsimmed some of the analogue needles change position. is there anyway around this at all? two needles have moved. rpm and fuel.

Untitled.jpg

ignore, found a way round it

Last edited:

@samdale12 @racinjoe013

note that for just static changes its better to use

[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
MESHES = yourmesh
PROP_... = ksAmbient, 0.3

if you need it to be dynamic:
[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_...]
MESHES = yourmesh
KEY_... = ksAmbient
VALUE_... = 0.3
OFF_VALUE_... = ORIGINAL
CONDITION = NIGHT_SMOOTH

better = saves some calculations
edit: if you read the whole wiki you would have stumbled over it, which means cant find

Last edited:

Abarth 695 Assetto Corse Evoluzione / Trofeo Abarth. v1.1:

https://mega.nz/file/UZ0TyQKI#x-o-3WaZeW8hHQPk6BkNuzRYSJVR72fAuYP9dE8mYZY

View attachment 1103407

View attachment 1103408

IMPORTANT: This version requires Custom Shaders Patch (CSP).
  • New physics
  • Base: Kunos 500 Assetto corse
  • Thanks to SCIBSOUND for the sound.
  • 18 real skins of the "Trofeo abarth selenia" chamnpionship in Italia.
    - Improve Visuals and some 3d changes and adjustments to look more like the real thing, the 695 evoluzione.
View attachment 1103403
View attachment 1103404

Hope you enjoy it and Happy new year guys!
Very funny car. Love it! Maybe you can add some wheel blur so it looks more realistic in races andd replay. Thanks

Last edited:

@samdale12 @racinjoe013

note that for just static changes its better to use

[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
MESHES = yourmesh
PROP_... = ksAmbient, 0.3

if you need it to be dynamic:
[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_...]
MESHES = yourmesh
KEY_... = ksAmbient
VALUE_... = 0.3
OFF_VALUE_... = ORIGINAL
CONDITION = NIGHT_SMOOTH

better = saves some calculations
edit: if you read the whole wiki you would have stumbled over it, which means cant find
Thank you for the help. This has been fun seeing how I can totally change the look of a track.

Has anyone had any luck buying the necessary credits for some of the SkyTen circuits available here? Best I can tell is that payment is via WeChat Pay, which requires either a Chinese bank account, or possibly handing over your credit card info to what appears to be the Chinese government (not particularly keen on either option!).

Ordosgo, Xiamen and Zhuzhou look pretty good.
No luck trying to buy them last month. If anyone has a clue let us know 'cause they really look good.

So I see this place is OK with stealing from one paid AC mod that someone worked hard to make and using the assets for a free AC mod. It's a shame when someone cannot post their displeasure in this practice without being jumped on. Thought this was a discussion board. Ohhh well. The mod appears to have been removed.
Well EASY's been converting stuff without even seeking authorization from the authors (even hiding some of his hack jobs behind a paypal donation) and no one bats an eye, au contraire. (Shi will always be the better converter anyway) But I won't discuss that matter further as this is probably off topic.

So I see this place is OK with stealing from one paid AC mod that someone worked hard to make and using the assets for a free AC mod. It's a shame when someone cannot post their displeasure in this practice without being jumped on. Thought this was a discussion board. Ohhh well. The mod appears to have been removed.
you wouldn't want your friends to know you hang out at such places... you might get labeled.
you should probably leave, shouldn't you?

Not sure if you guys seen this but 0072 has made a new Gran Turismo game from scratch using Assetto Corsa assets.

Link to his thread....

Last edited:
Not sure if you guys seen this but 0072 has made a new Gran Turismo game from scratch using Assetto Corsa assets.

Link to his thread....

I'm keeping an eye on that, it looks like it has a lot of potential.

Link to his thread....

Crazy what these mad lads pull off...

Link to his thread....

Needs 105% more James Pumphrey in it.

Check out this very well made video. People out there making art in Assetto Corsa. Don't download the car though please. It's not on the list of good. Kindly pass by.

Saab 9-3 XWD Sportcombi
by - Adriano Cotta Ramusino‎
Specs:
280 BHP
400 NM
No Encryption!
CSP latest version is required.

Credits:
Huge thanks to Micke Pesu for all the fixes and additions, but mosly for the colossal clip below. Definitely go check it out cause it's a masterpiece, and keep your eyes peeled cause he's rumored to be about to drop his own version of this beauty and you don't wanna miss that!
3D Shell: Hum3D
3D Work: me
Sounds: Kunos
Physics: me
Skins: me
!!! IF SHARED PLEASE USE LINKS PROVIDED AND ALL CREDITS !!!

Thanks For Checking It Out & Enjoy!

Download Link:
https://bit.ly/saab_93_combi

YouTube Link:

Does anyone have working link for this one?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back