Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,092 comments
Hi my dear friends!
Is it normal the colour of the smoke? Is it possible to have it whiter? I'm on CSP 0.176...
...or my engine it's on fire?! 🤣🔥🔥

Screenshot_acdfr_21_mazda_rx7_putnam_park_5-0-122-19-6-10.jpg

you wouldn't want your friends to know you hang out at such places... you might get labeled.
you should probably leave, shouldn't you?
Labeled? What? As someone who steals from VRC? I'm all good. Thanks for thanking of my wellbeing though.

Not sure if you guys seen this but 0072 has made a new Gran Turismo game from scratch using Assetto Corsa assets.

Link to his thread....

That looks great, sure and i wish the guy all the best. I just can`t imagine that gona work fine. Would be huge....

Well EASY's been converting stuff without even seeking authorization from the authors (even hiding some of his hack jobs behind a paypal donation) and no one bats an eye, au contraire. (Shi will always be the better converter anyway) But I won't discuss that matter further as this is probably off topic.
They have been getting called out for years now, but after a certain point it becomes hard to continue fighting for something that doesn't personally affect you. Run a search for their name in this thread and you'll probably find 50+ posts complaining about them, so "no one bats an eye" really isn't true at all.

Last edited:
So I hope it's not the 1000th post on the topic, but I'm looking for a way to put a specific one on a skin to be silver or metallic shine?

Not just gray, and not the entire skin either, just a piece of the A to C pillars.

So I see this place is OK with stealing from one paid AC mod that someone worked hard to make and using the assets for a free AC mod. It's a shame when someone cannot post their displeasure in this practice without being jumped on. Thought this was a discussion board. Ohhh well. The mod appears to have been removed.
Odd math. 2 users = this place? Historically, this place's moderators have warned/banned users for posting or requesting paid content and veteran users have advised new users that come in with a first post requesting paid content.

Both sides are correct in this instance, IMO. algoritmo13 asked a reasonable question about the legality of using sound file from a paid mod. This is a discussion thread, and I didn't interpret the post as trying to police RD. Kran and Paulo may have interpreted the post as trying to police RD, but they're correct to point algoritmo13 to RD if his intention was to report something wrong.

Odd math. 2 users = this place? Historically, this place's moderators have warned/banned users for posting or requesting paid content and veteran users have advised new users that come in with a first post requesting paid content.

Both sides are correct in this instance, IMO. algoritmo13 asked a reasonable question about the legality of using sound file from a paid mod. This is a discussion thread, and I didn't interpret the post as trying to police RD. Kran and Paulo may have interpreted the post as trying to police RD, but they're correct to point algoritmo13 to RD if his intention was to report something wrong.
Thoughtful reply. Thanks for being civil.

report no no , only was a quest about that if i have to report something from there I would have already done it there xddd

Abarth 695 Assetto Corse Evoluzione / Trofeo Abarth. v1.1:

https://mega.nz/file/UZ0TyQKI#x-o-3WaZeW8hHQPk6BkNuzRYSJVR72fAuYP9dE8mYZY

View attachment 1103407

View attachment 1103408

IMPORTANT: This version requires Custom Shaders Patch (CSP).
  • New physics
  • Base: Kunos 500 Assetto corse
  • Thanks to SCIBSOUND for the sound.
  • 18 real skins of the "Trofeo abarth selenia" chamnpionship in Italia.
    - Improve Visuals and some 3d changes and adjustments to look more like the real thing, the 695 evoluzione.
View attachment 1103403
View attachment 1103404

Hope you enjoy it and Happy new year guys!
Found a little tweak (by a certain Edwin Jacobs) of the digital_instruments.ini that introduces a gear indicator for this car:
Replace the digital_instruments.ini in the data folder with the attached one to see this:

indicator.png

Attachments

• digital_instruments.ini
    1.3 KB · Views: 20
Good day everyone.

I plan on streaming AI races on YouTube using Assetto Corsa with Japanese GT3 cars converted from Assetto Corsa Competizione. I have a few questions in regards to logo use and such.

I won't be making money from streaming the races directly, so I would like to ask permission from the GTPlanet Modding Team if I can use the ACC converted Honda GT3 mod for my stream. I'll drop the appropriate links and credits.

As for the Lexus, I'll try to ask Element1999. As for the tracks, I'll ask the individual track mod makers for permission.

The images below are what I on on streaming.
A hololive inspired racing series where I let Japanese GT3 cars with liveries based on Hololive's idol outfits race on mainly Japanese tracks.

Let me know of anything if you have inquiries. Thanks.
Screenshot_lexus_rcf_gt3_acc_okayama_14-11-121-5-51-24.jpg
Screenshot_bm_nissan_gtr_gt3_2018_okayama_14-11-121-8-25-14.jpg
Screenshot_lexus_rcf_gt3_acc_okayama_14-11-121-6-2-22.jpg
Screenshot_bm_nissan_gtr_gt3_2018_rt_fuji_speedway_17-11-121-7-23-22.jpg

Found a little tweak (by a certain Edwin Jacobs) of the digital_instruments.ini that introduces a gear indicator for this car:
Replace the digital_instruments.ini in the data folder with the attached one to see this:

View attachment 1103771
Perfect! I incorporate this in the v1.2 update, thanks!
I upload the updates here, the car is no longer in RD

Last edited:
Not sure if you guys seen this but 0072 has made a new Gran Turismo game from scratch using Assetto Corsa assets.

Link to his thread....

This is insane! I'm already supporting the project and I'm amazed of what he's doing. A completly new way of experiencing AC.
I recomend it very much!

Gente, se eu sei como fazer a animação dos limpadores e implementar no jogo, o que mais preciso adicionar ao ext_config para tirar as gotas do para-brisa?
Além disso, se você tiver algum tutorial, será muito apreciado. TIA
You mean you know how to create wiper animations in CSP? If yes, could you help me with some Mods. with split meshes? Even some of them are well known. If you answer, I'm all ears

Can't wait to download and try. I did the original conversion to AC. Thanks for update
New TRACK by CrisT86 & Pugsang

Phakisa Freeway (Welkom, South Africa)

Original made by Tantra for GTR2 in 2007. Basic conversion to AC by Mechanic72.

v1.0 by CrisT86 & Pugsang

• 3D rework of the original meshes by Pugsang
  • New 3d stuff around the track (Helicopters, ambulance etc)
  • New textures for most of the materials
  • TV screens
  • New tree wall around the track and new trees
  • Fixed UV mappings and UV remapped many areas around the track.
  • Lights all around the track
  • Soft collision deformable tyre walls
  • New EXT_CONFIG featuring GrassFX, LightFX, RainFX, Seasons by @CrisT86
  • New VAO
  • New TV Cams
  • New quadremeshed road mesh
  • All 3 layouts of the track are fully working (road, short, oval)
  • AI, sidelines, ai hints pit crew and a set of cameras by @KevinK2 for all 3 layouts
  • Many thanks to @Zwiss and @RMi_wood for advises and support during the 3d rework phase

View attachment 1103099View attachment 1103100View attachment 1103101View attachment 1103102

Good day everyone.

I plan on streaming AI races on YouTube using Assetto Corsa with Japanese GT3 cars converted from Assetto Corsa Competizione. I have a few questions in regards to logo use and such.

I won't be making money from streaming the races directly, so I would like to ask permission from the GTPlanet Modding Team if I can use the ACC converted Honda GT3 mod for my stream. I'll drop the appropriate links and credits.

As for the Lexus, I'll try to ask Element1999. As for the tracks, I'll ask the individual track mod makers for permission.

The images below are what I on on streaming.
A hololive inspired racing series where I let Japanese GT3 cars with liveries based on Hololive's idol outfits race on mainly Japanese tracks.

Let me know of anything if you have inquiries. Thanks.
View attachment 1103781View attachment 1103782View attachment 1103783View attachment 1103784
If you asking for permission thats perfect, but using a leaked car (the Nissan GT-R) which isnt public, isnt the best idea! I know that you have a japanese Racing series, but some respect to the modder. He didnt want the car public and sadly it got leaked.

Has anyone had any luck buying the necessary credits for some of the SkyTen circuits available here? Best I can tell is that payment is via WeChat Pay, which requires either a Chinese bank account, or possibly handing over your credit card info to what appears to be the Chinese government (not particularly keen on either option!).

Ordosgo, Xiamen and Zhuzhou look pretty good.
From listening to a few podcasts here and there I'd be very dubious about handing over any personal data that has any relation to the Chinese government, no matter how sick the circuit looks! But hey, call me paranoid 🤷

Hey you. I think I'm the first to make a (the only?) real world skin for Legion's high wing P68. And I think that you (yes, you reading this right now) might enjoy it. Did some research and told the story of the car too. Whole big thing. It's on RaceDepartment here:

You deserve this, my dude.

Screenshot_legion_ford_p68_ks_brands_hatch_6-0-122-1-1-40.jpg

WM_Brands_Hatch-1969-04-13-058.jpg

Last edited:
Hey you. I think I'm the first to make a (the only?) real world skin for Legion's high wing P68. And I think that you (yes, you reading this right now) might enjoy it. Did some research and told the story of the car too. Whole big thing. It's on RaceDepartment here:

You deserve this, my dude.

View attachment 1103823

View attachment 1103824
Thanks, mate. Love the inclusion of the back-story. :cheers:

Related, and for @everyone: Look who's back!!!

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back