andrevr
Premium
- 1,003

- South Africa
You'll need the ext_config.ini in the skin folder to hide Legion's front wing?Hey you. I think I'm the first to make a (the only?) real world skin for Legion's high wing P68. And I think that you (yes, you reading this right now) might enjoy it. Did some research and told the story of the car too. Whole big thing. It's on RaceDepartment here:
Ford F3L P68 - Brands Hatch 1969 #58 (4k)
I have had this car mod from a creator whose name rhymes with "Region" on my hard drive for ages, but I could never bring myself to use it since I can't stand the fictional skins that came with it. As a fan of the World Sportscar Championship...www.racedepartment.com
You deserve this, my dude.
View attachment 1103823
View attachment 1103824
Code:
[MODEL_REPLACEMENT_0]
FILE=parts.kn5
HIDE=front_wing_aerofoil, front_wing_strut, front_wing_turnbuckle
INSERT=
INSERT_AFTER=
;front_wing_aerofoil, front_wing_strut, front_wing_turnbuckle, hiwing_aerofoil, hiwing_strut, hiwing_turnbuckle


