Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,097 comments
Unless you don't try ripping it with Ninja Ripper, there's currently no other way of obtaining models from games such as that one.
I tried, but to be honest I don't really know how to use Ninja Ripper. Are there any tutorials out there I can check out just to make sure I did the right way?

Last edited:
Unless you don't try ripping it with Ninja Ripper, there's currently no other way of obtaining models from games such as that one.
Wrong, it's actually really easy since these games are all Unreal Engine games. Looking around even for 2 minutes and you'll be able to find tonnes of videos and resources on how to do that. Obviously, I won't mention them here.
Has anyone ever managed to decrypt MotoGP 15 to 21 files? I tryed with no success to get my hands on Phillip Island so I could bring to AC. It is a track I think deservers a better version than the ones we have. But I found no way to access the files. The closest I could get was on MotoGP 15, but still didn't find a way to decrypt them.
I can send you the files (3d and textures), just send me a message as posting them here probably won't be the best thing to do.

Wrong, it's actually really easy since these games are all Unreal Engine games. Looking around even for 2 minutes and you'll be able to find tonnes of videos and resources on how to do that. Obviously, I won't mention them here.

I can send you the files (3d and textures), just send me a message as posting them here probably won't be the best thing to do.
lets hope they get proper treatment.

ACTK Ford GT40 MKIV v1.11
reworked version based on assettodrive
cut several elements with blender to add new shaders
added function for CSP
physics slightly reworked
AO added to all skins
http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1411

custom_showroom_1641981174.jpg

custom_showroom_1641981424.jpg

custom_showroom_1641981522.jpg

custom_showroom_1641982628.jpg

Screenshot_actk_ford_gt40_mk4_spa_14-0-122-11-40-0.jpg

Screenshot_actk_ford_gt40_mk4_spa_14-0-122-11-40-5.jpg
v1.11
better animation of the pilot's hand

1991 Jaguar XJR15 Race Car

A real race Unicorn here!

Introducing the 1991 Jaguar XJR15 Race Car that featured in the single series, Jaguar Sport Intercontinental Challenge; a three-race competition held throughout the year as a support event for the 1991 Formula One Grand Prix at Monaco, Silverstone, and Spa-Francorchamps.

Featuring all 16 real race liveries for a full grid. (Based on Silverstone round as these differed the most)

Real world figures, gearing, race options etc.

With a small rear-wing, lack of underside aerodynamics as per Group C Regs, lack of driver aids and a big V12 upfront this has been described by my test drivers as a "real challenge". Fitted with 90's group C tyres designed with endurance in mind, tyre temps also need to be managed effectively. With only a front roll bar the tail can wiggle when pushed and the big cat will bite.

To run the series I recommend the following tracks:

1) 1988 Moanco by Carrera4 and derDumeklemmer,
2) 1988 Silverstone by Carrera4 and @Rainmaker87 or Silverstone 90's by ACTK
3) 1988 Spa by Carrera4 and @Rainmaker87 or 1993 Spa converted by @RMi_wood and @TheRealCeeBee

Being the cars are all evenly matched AI aggression should be set at 50% and above.

Enjoy!

https://www.patreon.com/TMWMods (its Free)
I find it odd that there are no exhaust flames... Still, thank you for this quite exotic and interesting car!

Hardly his feet. I agree he could lift his head a little but it's not a bad attitude of concentration, flicking his eyes between instruments and road. Perhaps @Masscot could adjust his model a little :)

The weird gesture in the Easy version is not acceptable to me personally.

I will be changing the gloves to black leather or something.

View attachment 1106010
can you tell me if the new animation suits you better?

Made my own flame placement for the XJR-15, if someone wants it:

Code:
[HEADER]
EDIT_MODE=0
INTENSITY=18.0
EDIT_BIG=1
EDIT_STATE=4
BURN_FUEL_MULT=1
FLASH_THRESHOLD=3

[FLAME_0]
POSITION=-0.0675,0.322,-2.255
DIRECTION=0.0,0.125,-1
VSIZE_START=0.1
VSIZE_END=0.06
SIZE_MULT=1.1
LSIZE=0.3
IS_LEFT=1
GROUP=0

[FLAME_1]
POSITION=0.0675,0.322,-2.255
DIRECTION=0.0,0.125,-1
VSIZE_START=0.1
VSIZE_END=0.06
SIZE_MULT=1.1
LSIZE=0.3
IS_LEFT=0
GROUP=0

Give me some time, I will give my feedback about the Hondas later.:)

Update: @ninezeroniner no issue at all with all four.
Don't remember if they have TC, however I usually drive without TC, and can do a 180º quite well.
Nope, no TC luckily.
Probably was asking the car too much driving it in some obscure tight track.
The problem was more a situation of too much slippage for a car that should have lots of grip, obviously it can perform 180s pretty well here too.

Introducing the 1991 Jaguar XJR15 Race Car that featured in the single series, Jaguar Sport Intercontinental Challenge; a three-race competition held throughout the year as a support event for the 1991 Formula One Grand Prix at Monaco, Silverstone, and Spa-Francorchamps.

Featuring all 16 real race liveries for a full grid. (Based on Silverstone round as these differed the most)

With a small rear-wing, lack of underside aerodynamics as per Group C Regs, lack of driver aids and a big V12 upfront this has been described by my test drivers as a "real challenge". Fitted with 90's group C tyres designed with endurance in mind, tyre temps also need to be managed effectively. With only a front roll bar the tail can wiggle when pushed and the big cat will bite.

3) 1988 Spa by Carrera4 and @Rainmaker87 or 1993 Spa converted by @RMi_wood and @TheRealCeeBee

Being the cars are all evenly matched AI aggression should be set at 50% and above.

Enjoy!

the car of my dreams. but it gives error while loading.

Critical error:

BLURRED NODE (RIM_RF) WHEELINDEX[1]: CANNOT LOCATE OBJECT

Hello to all. Sorry if this topic has already been mentioned, I didn't see it but I have a problem with the Monaco 2021 track by Blackcelica . The game crashes on launch and this message appears:
1642277047601.png

I don't know if this is related but I have CSP version 1.77 preview1.

Last edited:
What you can do is raise caster. This will raise steering forces at the expense of raising the effects of higher caster. But we have what we have to work with. You can see the caster levels in CM Showroom by selecting suspension.

View attachment 1105814
I've just had a go at this. Tried to play around with it, but the only thing I noticed was the FFB was much stronger. I put the FFMULT in car.ini to 1.0 (I previously had it at 4.0) and then I changed the WBTYRE_TOP's Z coordinates to -0.1, -0.3 and -1.0 and what I noticed was that the FFB effects were starting to be stronger and stronger and the car started understeering like crazy from it.
A good way to test this is let go of your steering wheel and it'll start to turn around left right, especially when hitting a curb / the wall.
My S63's wheel is lot more numb but still quite hard to turn. While drifting you actually have to fight the wheel to get it back to where you want it. (and no my power steering is not out, I've driven the car without power steering and there's a difference ^^)
If you have any idea how to make it harder to turn the steering wheel without increasing the FFB please let me know, but I don't think that's possible.
Who knows it might be possible with CSP, but I'm not using it and I don't plan on using it.

Hey @__EASY__ , instead of sending me pissy private messages about removing my updated version of AssettoDrive's GT40 and threatening to encrypt 'your' cars in future unless I do so, how about removing my track-specific Mont Tremblant balloon skins (and config) from your ripped Mettet paymod like I politely asked you to do back in April last year? Apart from anything else, they're Canadian brands made for a Canadian track so look a little stupid dropped thoughtlessly into Belgium.
And while you're about it, how about removing Camino Viejo from your website as requested by @RMi_wood? You had absolutely nothing to do with that project yet have hijacked the original download link and reuploaded the track on Sharemods to monetised it.

Take a hint about me not replying to your PMs. If you want a discussion about what constitutes 'your' property then let's have it out in the open where @Showmebest66 from AssettoDrive might also like the chance to contribute.

You do some good updates to cars (your wipers are always great) but you often get help with little details from people on this forum. That's the spirit of collaboration that forms the basis of modding, with everybody benefitting. Long may it continue.
By by God you have some very warped ideas about ownership, monetisation and about sticking your flag in the work of others.

I find it odd that there are no exhaust flames... Still, thank you for this quite exotic and interesting car!
someone else did mention it, the car never spat flames in real life

the car of my dreams. but it gives error while loading.

Critical error:

BLURRED NODE (RIM_RF) WHEELINDEX[1]: CANNOT LOCATE OBJECT
its working with the latest csp. the alternative is to unpack the data and delete the blurred objects ini.

@RMi_wood?
I removed the track as @RMi_wood asked me on Discord, he will confirm it, there was no need for an additional version of the car, integrating your updates would have been enough, I did a lot of work on this car not like the assetto garage that I update just a little, it would have been better to work together and make a unique version for everyone

you talk about mutual aid but you make a separate version just for an animation, it is incompatible with what you say

on the updates of my circuits I removed almost all the encryption because people just started to help me in MP, but this kind of thing encourages me to re-encrypt yes, I can sometimes better understand this way of doing even if I do not like

Last edited:
I removed the track as @RMi_wood asked me on Discord, he will confirm it, there was no need for an additional version of the car, integrating your updates would have been enough, I did a lot of work on this car not like the assetto garage that I update just a little, it would have been better to work together and make a unique version for everyone
You removed Camino Viejo this evening, a week after he asked you to and only after he asked you once again. Hope that extra week's worth of Sharemod dollars was worth it.

And regarding the GT40, you didn't want my updates (I'm sure you'd have taken them without asking anyway if you did - you've done this before). All you wanted was 'exclusive rights' to AssettoDrive's car for those lovely down£oad$. You complained that my driver was looking at his feet and you did your own revised shifting animation, which by the way looks as theatrically flamboyant as the old one.
If it's all the same with you I'll keep my version uploaded so that people can choose whichever one they want.

Last edited:

Enjoy!

So glad to see it released finally, hope someone will recreate the livery shown in Top Gear during 1991, when Tiff Nidell drove it at Silverstone, trying to fight the car every time it did "Power Oversteer!" Also, as shown in this video, it seemed to have a second steering wheel option which probably could be swapped with the other one that mod comes with.

Last edited:
You removed Camino Viejo this evening, a week after he asked you to and only after he asked you once again. Hope that extra week's worth of Sharemod dollars was worth it.

And regarding the GT40, you didn't want my updates (I'm sure you'd have taken them without asking anyway if you did - you've done this before). All you wanted was 'exclusive rights' to AssettoDrive's car for those lovely down£oad$. You complained that my driver was looking at his feet and you did your own revised shifting animation, which by the way looks as theatrically flamboyant as the old one.
If it's all the same with you I'll keep my version uploaded so that people can choose whichever one they want.
I removed him when he told me that he had participated in the creation of the MOD which had not been specified here

I removed him when he told me that he had participated in the creation of the MOD which had not been specified here
How on earth does whether someone was involved or not affect the fact that it's just plain WRONG to hijack a track and reupload it for profit when you personally had nothing to do with it?
What's worse was that you KNEW people here - your fellow forumites - worked very hard over many months on it, then you just step in and monetise it like it was yours to begin with, and didn't take it down until someone PROVED to you that they were involved?
How about some common decency in the first place?

Apart from the blatant and unwarranted monetisation, you uploading to Sharemods skews the download numbers from the original Mediafire link (which might affect whether the team bothers to do more tracks like this) and also makes getting updates to people harder.
You really can't see anything wrong with it, can you?

Incredible. Keep digging.

Last edited:
Literally dozens of people have been on here telling you to remove the mods that they played a part in creating and your response was to ignore or mock them.
Just a couple of weeks ago, you were bragging about sharing a paid RTM mod, shared the private message you had been sent and again mocked them.

So glad to see it released finally, hope someone will recreate the livery shown in Top Gear during 1991, when Tiff Nidell drove it at Silverstone, trying to fight the car every time it did "Power Oversteer!" Also, as shown in this video, it seemed to have a second steering wheel option which probably could be swapped with the other one that mod comes with.

The psd's are included within each skin folder so shouldn't be too much work. I never wanna look at the skins for this car again hehe. That first car on Top Gear seems to be a test mule. The actual car Tiff raced in with correct liveries used for all three round is included in the pack.

That wheel variant never made it into the race cars and was used for the road cars instead. i have it here as it came with the road car model. i removed it and built the completely round one as its what they raced with.

Last edited:
here mate: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19njEyeGqqHE3XG8r6R3vrA80h8SjD75L

Every race is divided by two, a 25 and 20 minute race with the first 10 reversed on the second race. You can check out this year's calendar here: https://www.stockproseries.com.br/etapas#proximas

Also there is a new track which will be on Rio's airport, Galeão.. if there's something new modders wish to make.. 👀 there ya go!
Thanks for this. Great car. Really enjoying racing in Brazil rn.

you talk about mutual aid but you make a separate version just for an animation, it is incompatible with what you say
"just for an animation"

• New steer.ksanim after hours of searching/testing
  • New shifting animation after hours of searching/testing
  • Repositioned/rescaled driver
  • Edited car kn5 to move the gearstick
  • Removed bloat from every single skin folder to save 110 MB
  • Added skin.ini to each skin folder to overwrite the default white Sparco kit
  • Edited/corrected the UI
  • Took time to upload this as a new car in the vain hope that you wouldn't get all pissy and possessive that 'your' car had been overwritten (failed there, didn't I?) and due to the complicated nature of the above changes

Yeah... "just for an animation"

I like cooperation and to credit and thank those who help and who created things, because I cannot create from scratch.

Personally for me it is a rare case somebody releases some contribution to the community without contacting me in private firstly. Honestly I am positive for independant updates of my works without that contact, but 99% of the time others come to me first in private, discuss the additions/changes and I have included them in the next update.

Maybe in my case it is a show of respect for my works, and I am very happy with this, honored by it infact!
(I thought people hated my stuff because nobody ever posts public fixes for it!)

It is a new year, lets all try to cooperate and show respect for all in our hobby!

damn, I was trying to enjoy some sweet cake.

Last edited:
The psd's are included within each skin folder so shouldn't be too much work. I never wanna look at the skins for this car again hehe. That first car on Top Gear seems to be a test mule. The actual car Tiff raced in with correct liveries used for all three round is included in the pack.

That wheel variant never made it into the race cars and was used for the road cars instead. i have it here as it came with the road car model. i removed it and built the completely round one as its what they raced with.

BTW, did you know that there's 5 (or so) extreme variants of it in Japan called LM? It's pretty much the hypercar track focused variant of the normal one, as it is with the Ferrari FXX, McLaren Senna, etc. Basically it has a few aerodynamic and engine changes, while the rest is pretty much the same as the normal one. I hope in the future to model it myself once I'll learn modeling with a better PC, or better yet if someone else would consider replicating it before me, although it would be very highly unlikely pretty much.

I also forgot there was another variant of it made by an university in Japan called Tokai who built it with a V8 engine in place of the original V12 which they drove at Sportsland SUGO and even considered entering it at Le Mans but failed.

Lastly, it even sported a bigger rear wing, which probably also wasn't considered for some of the 53 production cars built.

1642283004582.png

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back