Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,791 comments
Yea GrassFX is enabled and i;ve tried with and without seasons enabled. I also removed my "reverse track" mods, and my track skins etc etc. Files are correct and all present, CSP has been reinstalled sucsessfully. Ive tried making changes to Grass fx such as enable shadows and extra fx etc to kind fo force it back into action. but it just doesnt want to work. but it honestly inst an issue. itll get fixed at some point im sure.

Ii just thought it was more of a surprise that there was not a Grass FX for mugello, turns out there is one, it just seems to be bugged in some way, for some people, in some circumstances.

I dont mind though, its 1 track and its not a big deal, im usually looking at the tail pipe of a car infront to notice it much :)
just in case...

in CM:
1- enable "Allow seasonal adjunstmnts" on Settings->CSP -> Track Adjustmens
2- enable "Use seasonal adjustments" on Settings -> Weather FX.

That's it!

Hi, I saw someone this night with a pre-race camera operated like a movie with different angles.
He told me this was an CSP option but I can't find out.

Someone know something ? thx
The pre-race camera :

1643267085312.png

If Helicorsa abruptly stop working, then take a look at this forum link. It might help as many other had this problem before with Helicorsa, me include. (I had to delete helicorsa.ini out of my document folder to get it working again)

Thanks! It did solve the matter for me aswell :cheers:

Transmission loss will vary across all cars. IRL it will be more on a touring car then on a LMP car for example so 420hp down to 333hp at the wheels is not that unrealistic for a 90s DTM car. Tuning the torque at the wheels in AC will be more about being on par with other cars you plan to race against. As mentioned also the aero will play just as big a part in the cars speed and acceleration.
Is the performance of AC cars regulated by a BoP? ✌️

NEW FRENCH TRACK PROJECTS

Circuit Fay de Bretagne
IMG_1902.jpg

Circuit de Fontenay le Comte
x1080.jpg

Anyone interested in making updates and improvements for these 2 new tracks ? These tracks were made by a French modder who no longer has time to work on it.
Please contact me privately
I have all the files to continue developing the tracks (RTB) sorry but I'm not modder ...

thanks for your help

Last edited:
NEW FRENCH TRACK PROJECTS

Circuit Fay de Bretagne
View attachment 1108630

Circuit de Fontenay le Comte
View attachment 1108631

Anyone interested in making updates and improvements for these 2 new tracks ? These tracks were made by a French modder who no longer has time to work on it.
Please contact me privately
I have all the files to continue developing the tracks (RTB) sorry but I'm not modder ...

thanks for your help
Fay de Bretagne already found a daddy :)

Last edited:
Hi, I saw someone this night with a pre-race camera operated like a movie with different angles.
He told me this was an CSP option but I can't find out.

Someone know something ? thx
The pre-race camera :

View attachment 1108599

The 1984 Toleman from ASR has that feature.
Here's a random image of the camera panning the car from the side:

1643288152971.png

I'd really like to implement it to all cars, but couldn't find it in the car's folder (it's definitely car-exclusive).

EDIT:
It's not in the extension folder (only has data for brakes an tyres).
It's not in the animations folder (only has steer and shift).
It's not in data/camera.ini (only has standard cameras).

Last edited:
The 1984 Toleman from ASR has that feature.
Here's a random image of the camera panning the car from the side:

View attachment 1108646

I'd really like to implement it to all cars, but couldn't find it in the car's folder (it's definitely car-exclusive).

EDIT:
It's not in the extension folder (only has data for brakes an tyres).
It's not in the animations folder (only has steer and shift).
It's not in data/camera.ini (only has standard cameras).
I found with the autor of the Aniki S15 that the camera is a simple file inside the UI folder. (called "trajectory" something .. ?")
You need the lastest CSP to make it work by the way.

I'm creating a script in my game to apply it to all the cars!

Last edited:
I found with the autor of the Aniki S15 that the camera is a simple file inside the UI folder. (called "trajectory" something .. ?")
You need the lastest CSP to make it work by the way.

I'm creating a script in my game to apply it to all the cars!

If by "script" you mean a program to copy the file into each UI folder, I've already got such thing:
Run the program I attached here (ncopy):
ncopy allows you to copy a files to multiple folders. It has a green space (where files or folders to be copied must be dragged) and a blue space (where destination folders should be dragged).
I went into content/cars, searched for "UI", ordered results by type, which allowed me to drag all car's UI folders to the blue space.
Hope that helps!

Attachments

• n2ncopy_en.zip
    36.1 KB · Views: 15
Does anybody have some magic trick to backup all tracks' ui files by any chance? ;)
Well, you can always enter each track and copy/duplicate the UI folder. That would do the trick.
If you want to store them outside the folder, here's another option:
1) Duplicate the whole folder.
2) search & delete DATA, AI, EXTENSION, and TEXTURE folders (ej: search DATA, order by file type, select and delete all folders)
3) search & delete all *.kn5 files.
4) search & delete all *..vao-patch files.
5) search & delete all *.ini files.
6) From this point on, you may have to delete files manually. Tracks variations folder have the same name as track variations ui, so deleting by search function is a no go.
This way you would have a duplicated tracks tree containing the backup ui for every track.

Sometimes I'm just too lazy to mount my wheel. (Tbh working a lot and having wife and 2 kids doesn't give you much time left)
As my gaming PC is the same I use for work I have to install and uninstall it everytime. :boggled:

So for fun sometimes I just go with my xbox controller... and AC is not easy with it. i've been trying and trying to find a good controller config (and of course you do need to use some assist) but yes, fun can happen like this anyway. :)

Having a BLAST in these new Nascar trucks I found here. Does anybody have any updated skins, config ect? Thanks

There is also the 2020 Tundra and the F-150 available:

Edit: check on the Nascar Mod Facebook page, it is not allowed to share the link elsewhere, so I will stick on that.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back