Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,131 comments
I think considering where the model is pulled from originally and it being a rare race car from a long defunct series, I'm just happy to see it in AC.
I have owned 3 Alfa GTV's a 2ltr and 2 V6 busso engine ones.

The most glaring issue i see is the tyres in my case seem to be bugged on AI cars.
Also cars turn black at certain distance.
It drives well and with the amount of smear that TAA allows and settings cranked i forget how it looks a little last gen.

But yes, well chuffed to see a GTV from this era in the game.
Even if it is the ugly facelift grill one!

the cars turning black is a simple fix, its lod d that's causing it.

replace original data.acd with this file. (change .txt to .acd)

you can also delete the lod d kn5 as its not needed.

Attachments

• data.txt
    204.7 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
nothing, did the whole fth thing but my game drops fps in a weird way, I raced last week at the same track with the same cars and got 90+ fps in the race with my usual csp settings and then yesterday got an avg of 55, even with the track config, extra fx and particles fx turned off. I don't get this sudden performance drops from this game, even tried to deactivate some apps and to run an integrity check

you have linked a video to the Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo 2020 not what he asked.

He asked for the Ferrari 488 Challenge Evo, which was available from the Ferrari Esport Challenge.
Yes. This video has the ferrari 488 GT3 Evo and not the challenge evo. I have searched on this channel for the challenge evo video, but the link leads to the ferrari e sport series that has ended.

ACTK McLaren M1b v2.0
assetto-db.com / bazza / ACTK
Update mesh in 3Dmodel
Add COCKPIT_HR objets
Add carpaint
Add AO skins
Add flames
Add LOD
Light rear reworker
Fix mirror
Fix colliders.ini
Fix collider.kn5

preview.jpg

Thank you for sharing!
The car is getting better.
Someone in this forum who knows about physics gives new physics for us.
I will test and update.

I have got some requests need to be changed.
1. Cockpit is too dark.
2. Low grip on front(under steer)
3. CSP WIPER.
4. CSP Extention in car folder.
(Please, let me know the method)

I hope next version will be final version.
Hi !
I have also noticed exhaust shakes a lot when the car is at high speed. it's too much like that ;)

Thanks

nothing, did the whole fth thing but my game drops fps in a weird way, I raced last week at the same track with the same cars and got 90+ fps in the race with my usual csp settings and then yesterday got an avg of 55, even with the track config, extra fx and particles fx turned off. I don't get this sudden performance drops from this game, even tried to deactivate some apps and to run an integrity check
That is odd. Have you tried to disable CSP?
De activate it and it will pretty much be vanilla, then check FPS then.
At least you'll know if its CSP related?

I have issue with AI. Yes yes I know, online is better, but I don't have too much time. Problem is:

When i set same car for all AIs and same strength and aggression (ex. 93/79), first AI is ~6sec faster then last one. Why so much time, when all AIs are the same?

Screens from this case:
1.jpg

2.jpg

If I set AI in range, ex. 96-99% all cards will be faster, but there will be 6 seconds diff too.

Circuit is acu_cota_2021, and the car is URD_Darche_cup_2021.

I know then AI in Assetto Corsa is not so good, but I think it is possible to set correct times.

I have issue with AI. Yes yes I know, online is better, but I don't have too much time. Problem is:

When i set same car for all AIs and same strength and aggression (ex. 93/79), first AI is ~6sec faster then last one. Why so much time, when all AIs are the same?

Screens from this case:
View attachment 1108411
View attachment 1108412

If I set AI in range, ex. 96-99% all cards will be faster, but there will be 6 seconds diff too.

I know then AI in Assetto Corsa is not so good, but I think it is possible to set correct times.
Maybe because of this?

1643211886937.png

One question tho.
Do you want all cars to arrive to the finish line at the same time??
Do you know that in real life the cars/drivers (even cup races) arrive with different times?
What is 1 sec per lap? So many variations, traffic in corners, fights under braking, etc... Jesus!! :rolleyes:

In a track like COTA, that is perfectly normal.
Moreover, we're talking about last 4-5 cars, not starting the 6sec gap with the 2nd... :odd:

Just watch some race videos, please.

Some find issues everywhere... :indiff:

Last edited:
Maybe because of this?

View attachment 1108416

One question tho.
Do you know that in real life the cars/drivers (even cup races) arrive with different times?
What is 1 sec per lap? So many variations, traffic in corners, fights under braking, etc... Jesus!! :rolleyes:

Moreover, we're talking about last 4-5 cars, not starting the 6sec gap with the 2nd... :odd:

Thanks for reply. Sure I don't want to have all drivers same time on finish, but for this I will make ai lavel in range. In my opinion if I set all AI same, gap between first and last in practice should be 1sec, maybe max 2sec diff.
On COTA for example in GTWC 2021 in quali was exactly 3.180 difference between first and last driver and I want to have something like this if I set AI level in range for example 94-98%.

Options from your screen can be set only if strange is in range, but here is screen from my options:

1643213795501.png

Maybe because of this?

View attachment 1108416

One question tho.

no, you are looking at the lap times, the first one is 6 seconds faster per lap than the last one, in 6 laps it is almost 40 seconds.

Thanks for reply. Sure I don't want to have all drivers same time on finish, but for this I will make ai lavel in range. In my opinion if I set all AI same, gap between first and last in practice should be 1sec, maybe max 2sec diff.
On COTA for example in GTWC 2021 in quali was exactly 3.180 difference between first and last driver and I want to have something like this if I set AI level in range for example 94-98%.

Options from your screen can be set only if strange is in range, but here is screen from my options:

View attachment 1108425
I can not say that AC works like this for sure but think of it this way, would you expect someone that can only achieve 93% of the best time to be as consistent as someone that can achieve 99%? Each driver in the list is a unique driver and I imagine that the game endeavors to provide a bit of variety within the given specified settings. Also the gap from fast to slow lap time you show is only 4%. and if you remove the top two drivers all the other lap times are within 2% of each other.

Last edited:

View attachment 1108425

It is your race. Set it as you wish. 😎

Cheers

Last edited:

View attachment 1108425
I don´t know if CM has the option but using the vanilla launcher there is the option "variation" beside the AI strenght slider.
If you minimize the variation the gaps should/could be lesser.
However i have also noticed the relativly bigger gaps @COTA within my championship races.

I don´t know if CM has the option but using the vanilla launcher there is the option "variation" beside the AI strenght slider.
If you minimize the variation the gaps should/could be lesser.
However i have also noticed the relativly bigger gaps @COTA within my championship races.
Yes, we've variations in CM but it means for example for AI level 95-99, that ex. third driver could be ex. 99%, first one 97% etc. Levels will be assigned randomly but in range 95-99.

Hi guys, I have a small issue with certain lights from the audi r15 tdi 09 from assettoland (or updated), the front lights work fine but the side lights and the rear lights do not work, is there a .ini file to make it work or any other way?

thx in advance.

Screenshot 2022-01-26 165525.jpg

Screenshot 2022-01-26 165602.jpg

Screenshot 2022-01-26 165628.jpg

Last edited:

Screens from this case:
View attachment 1108411
View attachment 1108412

Covid infected AI, obviously !

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back