Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,712 comments
that s a really cool car , yea sadly way too low details and low poly , quick way for you to improve would be to convert your model from Tri to quad , cleanup a bit to have quad everywhere and try to apply a smoothing lvl 1 , that could set up a better base , but then you still need to add **** tons of details on it , exterior and interior to be on 2022 "next gen lvl "
I think considering where the model is pulled from originally and it being a rare race car from a long defunct series, I'm just happy to see it in AC.
I have owned 3 Alfa GTV's a 2ltr and 2 V6 busso engine ones.

The most glaring issue i see is the tyres in my case seem to be bugged on AI cars.
Also cars turn black at certain distance.
It drives well and with the amount of smear that TAA allows and settings cranked i forget how it looks a little last gen.

But yes, well chuffed to see a GTV from this era in the game.
Even if it is the ugly facelift grill one!
the cars turning black is a simple fix, its lod d that's causing it.

replace original data.acd with this file. (change .txt to .acd)

you can also delete the lod d kn5 as its not needed.
I advise you to read the description of the post

If you want you can try to do it, send me the job back and I update the car accordingly by adding you in the credits of the car.

As for the Lods I will arrange shortly

Alfa Romeo GTV PRO
Original game model by SCAR - Alfa Romeo Racing Italiano
Torque, power and gear ratios data from SCAR
Converted by speedster63 for GTR2
Converted for Assetto Corsa by Raver Blaster
3D model reworked by Salty Balduins and Raver Blaster
Physics modified by Andrix, Salty Balduins and settantahp
Textures, skins and information by Andrix

The original 3D model is from 2005, so it's not the best, the sound is a 3.2 V6 but when we can it will be modified.
This car was born following the rules of the ETCC, but comparing the game data, the original texture of "SCAR" with the information we noticed a discrepancy and we decided to opt for the 3.2 v6 rather than the 2.0 I4 (the manual said that the 'car was 265 just 35 more than the real 2001 Cup).

In the CM Showroom the car is buggy, while the previews and in-game are fine

We have tried to do everything possible to improve the car, obviously if someone is able to improve the textures, 3D, animations and integrate the features of the CSP, contact us and we will update the car as soon as possible.

If there are variants or modifications of this car, for sale in the future they are not authorized, only if free and accessible to all

Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/b40dr606yl1xsm6/alfa_romeo_gtv_pro.7z/file

preview.jpg
Alfa Romeo GTV PRO Version 1.0.1

Lods Fix

Last edited:
Last edited:
Ok so... this is pretty weird. I have this kind of problem with only two cars (both reinstalled and rechecked):

Screenshot (135).png

The car in this screenshot is the Alpine (converted from GTS) but I have also this problem with the Nissan R34 from Ascend. I've tried everything or almost maybe: tried changeing the CSP version (0.1.75, 0.1.76p63, 0.1.76p134, 0.1.76p136), tried a preset from a friend of mine, who has both these cars that work properly with 0.1.76p136. I've also done the integrity check via steam.

So my question is: might be any setting that could cause this as far as you all know?
Here it is my preset (CAMCSP) btw, just in case you want to have a look at it: https://acstuff.ru/s/sVBXnE

Last edited:
I advise you to read the description of the post

If you want you can try to do it, send me the job back and I update the car accordingly by adding you in the credits of the car.

As for the Lods I will arrange shortly

Alfa Romeo GTV PRO Version 1.0.1

Lods Fix

Hi you quoted me but i was in praise of it. Just glad to have this GTV in AC.
I am also a fan of the original game its in as i love the Alfa brand.

Hi, today I started AC via CM like I usually do but when the loading process is finished it takes very long to load the menu where you can change the setup and the game is lagging as hell...
I have already reinstalled it and resetted and tried everything I can imagine but the game won't start normally.
Can you help me there?

Ok I fixed it.
It was the GPU driver that dissapeared somehow, now it works....

Last edited:
Ok so... this is pretty weird. I have this kind of problem with only two cars (both reinstalled and rechecked):

View attachment 1108449

The car in this screenshot is the Alpine (converted from GTS) but I have also this problem with the Nissan R34 from Ascend. I've tried everything or almost maybe: tried changeing the CSP version (0.1.75, 0.1.76p63, 0.1.76p134, 0.1.76p136), tried a preset from a friend of mine, who has both these cars that work properly with 0.1.76p136. I've also done the integrity check via steam.

So my question is: might be any setting that could cause this as far as you all know?
Here it is my preset (CAMCSP) btw, just in case you want to have a look at it: https://acstuff.ru/s/sVBXnE
Wow, that's taking the camo livery to a whole new level!!

View attachment 1108449

Welcome to the encrypted world, knew also as Blue Diamonds… :D

Nothing wrong with your settings.

Welcome to the encrypted world, knew also as Blue Diamonds… :D

Nothing wrong with your settings.
yep I know that is encrypted I don't have problem with that since I just drive them, but I can't understand why same shader but for my friend work and for me not (my friend as many others I've seen)

New Track by CrisT86 & @pugsang

Aldo Scribante Race Circuit v1.0

- v1.0 rFactor2 by chickenDuck (A huge thanks to him for giving us the ok to convert it for AC)

- v1.0 by CrisT & Pugsang
- Coversion from rFactor2 by Pugsang
- New pitlane fix by @KevinK2 and new AI by @LiquidSkyMan
- New ext_config featuring RainFX, LightFX, GrassFX and seasonal adjustment by CrisT86
- New VAO patch by CrisT86
- New TV Cams (1 set, 4 different FOVs) by CrisT86
- New semaphore.ini by CrisT86
- New drs_zones.ini by CrisT86
- New UI, map and preview by CrisT86

Once again many thanks to chickenDuck for the trust and the permission to convert for AC this and all others South Africa circuits he made.

!!!!! IMPORTANT !!!!!

inside the ext_config we disabled the extended track physics for deforming barriers due to the high amount of barries and possible low performances if enabled. You can enable it by "decommenting" (remove the ; before each line in the section) the features inside the ext_config but, as said, be aware for possible low performances.

View attachment 1106168View attachment 1106169View attachment 1106170View attachment 1106171View attachment 1106172View attachment 1106173View attachment 1106174View attachment 1106175

ENOJY!
Very nice and fast track, thanks!
I can hear the pit sounds when driving through the main straight at nearly 300 kmh, though.
Those mechanics are some loud mofos.

So I've spent a whole day fiddling around with gear ratios on a custom tuned car and it works absolutely fine for me but as soon as the AI shift up to 7th gear they blow what I presume is the gearbox as there is no smoke. Anyone have any ideas what it may be I've checked all the data files ai, final, drivetrain etc and everything seems fine but the AI can't handle it.

Is there a way to make the backfires on upshift and downshift longer and more active with CSP 1.77 ? could you activate this in the flame.ini or in flame_preset.ini ? And if so, wich value i must change ?

So I've spent a whole day fiddling around with gear ratios on a custom tuned car and it works absolutely fine for me but as soon as the AI shift up to 7th gear they blow what I presume is the gearbox as there is no smoke. Anyone have any ideas what it may be I've checked all the data files ai, final, drivetrain etc and everything seems fine but the AI can't handle it.
have you checked the engine ini under the [DAMAGE] heading?

I'm adding lights to a car that has none (Nizzan 350Z).
I've changed the headlight's light positions in CM, is there a way to save that position?

1643237502416.png

EDIT: Nevermind, headlights are well positioned in-game.

Last edited:
Powertools at South Africa are supercharged :)

Thanks for reporting, will tune down the volume at the next update.
:)

What do you guys know about this Renault Dauphine Proto car?
You can slap me hard if the mod is not kosher, no problemo.

I've fixed the wipers, it needs some skins, the chassis is tin-like reflective (gonna solve that tomorrow) but the main issue is that it's 15% up to 33% too easy to drive, there's no sleaze in it.

plus, when the lights are on the instrumentation lights up but there's not much exterior light, and the cockpit seems too bright.

Last edited:
Yes, both downloaded yesterday directly from your forum, both fresh installs, and never had previous versions.

the download sadly doesn't work anymore, could you take a look at it?

I wonder if any vintage racing buff can identify this decal above the text LOTUS/NEW YORK. It's stumped me and the guy I think knows more about this era than most. I would be grateful for any leads!

View attachment 1108451
Marathon oils.

Thanks so much. I noticed that for some kunos cars (at random) there is inaccuracy in the values. For example 155 DTM had 420 hp at the crankshaft, 333 hp at the wheels is too big a difference. So CM is not reliable. I tried using AC Torque Helper to increase the power by changing the "power.lut" values. I will try to use AC Car Tuner, thanks. 🙏
Transmission loss will vary across all cars. IRL it will be more on a touring car then on a LMP car for example so 420hp down to 333hp at the wheels is not that unrealistic for a 90s DTM car. Tuning the torque at the wheels in AC will be more about being on par with other cars you plan to race against. As mentioned also the aero will play just as big a part in the cars speed and acceleration.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back