Road One International v1.0

Conversion from rFactor.
Fictional track in Canada.

View attachment 1141097
-32 pit/start
-CSP required
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;

A fantasy track made by Alexandre Ulleri for NR2003.
Converted to GTR2 by DeHAwk.
Updated by Khan1670.
Converted and updated for rFactor by @Zwiss and Thank you for gave me permission

Converted to AC by @shin956
AI, camtool by @Viola Seven
AI (reverse layout) by @KevinK2
.lua and font by @gunnar333
Extra object placement, fence texture by @CosmiC10R
Background texture edit, sky objects by @Masscot
Background texture edit by @twobegreen
Some object and textures by kunos
logo.png by @Fanapryde
cam by @DaBaeda
Test and Feedback by @Breathe , @Masscot , @twobegreen

Enjoy.
note:
If you want to remove tar lines repeatedly, go to the end of ext_config.ini and set ACTIVE to 1.

Patreon-only track requests are now being accepted.

just want to thank @shi for letting me go nuts with all my little additions on this track... i fell in love with it and Shi humored me by letting me add all the little stuff i wanted...

You will absolutely need this, right ? 😉

New yellow kerbs including sausages kerbs at Imola
(be careful physics are active now so sausages tends to be a bit harsh if you don't avoid them as they should be 😂)
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_x_evo_ferrari_imola_23-3-122-15-30-53.jpg

Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_x_evo_ferrari_imola_23-3-122-15-26-34.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_x_evo_ferrari_imola_23-3-122-15-27-12.jpg

Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_x_evo_ferrari_imola_23-3-122-15-29-50.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_x_evo_ferrari_imola_23-3-122-15-31-21.jpg

All of these and more is available now in update 2.1 at RD

Last edited:
I've just started test-driving some of Jandrovi's mods--generally other's mods, but he's improved the physics.

So far, I think they feel really good. The Senna definitely needed a physics rework, and now it performs about the way I'd expect. It can be pushed into oversteer as I'd expect, but it's easy to reel back in.

Be sure to read his notes about force feedback. I already have the strength reduced on my TS-PC Racer to a more realistic setting.

Download link in the description, and other mods can be downloaded from his channel.
Look for RELEASED titles, or look at the RELEASED playlist.

Last edited:
What a mixed bag.
The two Mini Coopers are almost there... kind of.
Mixed bag indeed - one of those Mini Coopers is mine (ta_mini_cooper_s), and apparently they've managed to remove the working wipers and the ability to switch between pre/post-facelift headlights, and all of the swappable rim options, while making the file size way bigger.

I posted that mod in this very thread with very explicit warnings that it was a sloppy beta, and yet somehow they've made it worse.

New skinpack

View attachment 1141496

The link for the Download :

Cheers
Huh, never expected someone in the community to release a skin pack for one of my mods I made in 2020, I do like all these skins a lot honestly giving it variety on the grid for sure, despite still having to improve it a lot once I'll get my new PC built soon enough eventually, such as remaking all AOs for each object in better detail outside of CM in programs like Substance Painter or Rizom, while hoping that all of its liveries it currently has so far remain intact since I don't want to remake my own itasha skin from scratch again...

Mixed bag indeed - one of those Mini Coopers is mine (ta_mini_cooper_s), and apparently they've managed to remove the working wipers and the ability to switch between pre/post-facelift headlights, and all of the swappable rim options, while making the file size way bigger.

I posted that mod in this very thread with very explicit warnings that it was a sloppy beta, and yet somehow they've made it worse.
I would defenitely rework the hell out of those two minis with one disloyally taken from yours making them behave like in real life as best as I could eventually, this counts for the rest of their cars as well.

Any news on your Volkswagen Nardo conversion from PGR? Will it forever remain privately vaporware for obvious reasons? How did you even manage to convert it in the first place, a state secret perhaps?

The Nardo isn't private, it's just completely unfinished and not worth releasing. I have no interest in making stuff for AC right now and it hasn't been touched in about a year.

Hello all, first post after following y'all for quiet some time now. Amazing work and thanks to all of you, who make Assetto Corsa this awesome sim after all these years. I am trying to recreate WEC seasons, currently doing WEC/LM 2015. I think I got most of the cars (some are probably outdated versions), but I am having a hard time balancing them with ballast and restrictor. I.E. the Oreca 03r is roughly 30km/h faster than the URD Loire and the Ligier JS P2. Could someone help me out, how to properly balance them or point me in the right direction to find updated/balanced cars. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
I've just started test-driving some of Jandrovi's mods--generally other's mods, but he's improved the physics.

So far, I think they feel really good. The Senna definitely needed a physics rework, and now it performs about the way I'd expect. It can be pushed into oversteer as I'd expect, but it's easy to reel back in.

Be sure to read his notes about force feedback. I already have the strength reduced on my TS-PC Racer to a more realistic setting.

Download link in the description, and other mods can be downloaded from his channel.
Look for RELEASED titles, or look at the RELEASED playlist.

Seriously? Just looked at the data and weight, inertia is all made up and out of spec. The car is 200KG overweight and have inertia numbers that are smaller than a F1 car.

shi
Phillip Island v1.0
Download(mediafire)
View attachment 1141453
The Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit is a motor racing circuit located near Ventnor, on Phillip Island, Victoria, Australia. The current circuit was first used in 1956.(Wikipedia)
Conversion from rFactor2.

-32 pit/start
-CSP required
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
rFactor2 Original Track by R1CHO.
rFactor2 version updated by Obbzy_XR_.
-Attempts to contact them have gone unanswered. Thank you for his work.

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
some objects, cam by Terra21 version Phillip Island
AI, some textures by @macko68
logo.png and sections.ini by @Fanapryde
marshall, some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @macko68 , @Masscot , @Fanapryde

Enjoy.
Converted at the request of my Patreon member @Skuby .
Patreon-only track requests are now being accepted.

Great Track but getting a strange reflection in the distance when driving in VR. Seams ok on single screen. Any advice please.

New skinpack

View attachment 1141496

The link for the Download :

Cheers
Hard to find "right" version of this car. Could you share or provide it?
Here - link is dead, for that version - skins doesn't fit.

Last edited:
good morning. I have been following you for some time and I greatly appreciate this site which I read daily and I wanted to thank all the modders who feed my assetto corsa. I ride a lot solo and I would like to create some championships. What do you think are the best mods that would allow me to dive back into recent or older motor racing history?
Thank you for your help

good morning. I have been following you for some time and I greatly appreciate this site which I read daily and I wanted to thank all the modders who feed my assetto corsa. I ride a lot solo and I would like to create some championships. What do you think are the best mods that would allow me to dive back into recent or older motor racing history?
Thank you for your help
Just grab all of Bazza's packs. Some of these cars have been updated, but imo, just the cars from the packs will be enough to make some good championships.

Thank you for your help
Your fellow-Frenchman Claudio has a lot of custom championships on his website:

Seriously? Just looked at the data and weight, inertia is all made up and out of spec. The car is 200KG overweight and have inertia numbers that are smaller than a F1 car.
Weight in car.ini is 1.440 kg. This weight must include 75 kg driver. Here you have a real test where kerb weight of the Senna is 1.375 kg (3030 lb):

Add driver, adjust fuel...do the maths and the number is that (30 kg up or down, depending on the unit, as any other car). There are many tests out there to check. But if you want to take official figures of a dry car with no fluids and no driver, that's your choice, but that's not how AC works...😉

Here you have the original performance worksheet from Road & Track test (3030 lb without driver):

Inertias are fine calculated. Read and study about "polar moment of inertia and mass distribution" and then, maybe, we can debate.

In any case, note that they are calculated according to the criteria and guidelines of mclarenf1pappa. Who does not know who he is, is the person in charge of developing all the improvements and extended physics of the CSP. In other words, an engineer who works side by side on simulation issues with GTs and LMPs competition teams,... and works for Ier Simulations, have tons of real and private test data, etc...

This guy knows something about Assetto Corsa physics engine, so...😉

*(He's the guy that made the Ier p13c)

To the ffb problematic guy: read the documents into the car .7z or learn how to setup your wheel. The car has no ffb problem if you set up things as they should...😉

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back