Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,759 comments
Good day I ask a simple question (hoping this time to get an answer and not be ignored like my previous question.
Does anyone know that the URF machines and in fact the EGT mod (cost 3 euros) have recently been updated with Balance of performance, Thank you for your kind replies .

little refresh for Canada 2021 track
Good base for future Pyyer extention.
Bug fix and tweak here and here...
Link : https://www.mediafire.com/file/1ugusm2wg6heudy/canada_2021.zip/file

preview.png

Last edited:
This is my list... arranged from Wikipedia... you can narrow-expand-update it freely.

This might be used as a Tag template for car mods.

COLUMN 01 - Racing by Car Type
#DrT Dirt Track Racing
#Drg Drag Racing
#DrF Drifting
#Krt Karting
#MTR Monster Truck Racing
#OWR Open Wheel Racing
#Rly Rally
#RX Rallycross
#SlR Solar Car Racing
#SCR Sports Car Racing
#SpR Sprint Car Racing
#StR Stock Car Racing
#TCR Touring Car Racing

COLUMN 02 - Racing by Discipline
#RX-Am Rallycross - American
#RX-As Rallycross - Asian
#RX-Afc Rallycross - African
#RX-Eu Rallycross - European
#RX-Oc Rallycross - Oceanian
#AX-Am Autocross - American
#AX-As Autocross - Asian
#AX-Afc Autocross - African
#AX-Eu Autocross - European
#AX-Oc Autocross - Oceanian
#DD Demolution Derby
#End Endurance
#GP Grand Prix Racing
#Gmk Gymkhana
#HC Hill Climb
#Hist Historic
#HR Hot Rod
#Oval Oval Track Racing
#PCR Production Car Racing
#RR Road Racing
#SmR SuperModified Racing
#TA Time Attack

COLUMN 03 - Racing by FIA Events
#CIK-FIA World Karting Championship
#eGT Electric GT
#eX Extreme E
#F3 Formula 3
#F2 Formula 2
#F1 Formula 1
#Fe Formula-e
#F-R Formula Regional
#G7 Group 7
#G6 Group 6
#G5 Group 5
#G4 Group 4
#G3 Group 3
#G2 Group 2
#G1 Group 1
#GrE Group E
#GrD Group D
#GrC Group C
#GrB Group B
#GrA Group A
#GrE Group E
#GrN Group N
#GrN-GT Group N-GT
#GrR Group R
#T1 Group T1
#T2 Group T2
#T3 Group T3
#T4 Group T4
#T5 Group T5
#HCC-I FIA International Hillclimb Cup
#HCC-M FIA Hillclimb Masters
#GT FIA GT Championship
#GT1 FIA GT1 Championship
#GT2 FIA GT2 Championship
#GT3 FIA GT3 Championship
#GT4 FIA GT4 Championship
#SCC-FIA FIA Sportscar Championship
#WEC FIA World Endurance Racing Championship
#WTCR FIA World Touring Car Championship
#NASCAR NASCAR Racing Series
#IndyCar IndyCar Racing Series
#IMSA International Motor Sports Association
#Grand-Am Grand-Am Sports Car Series
#LMS-24h Le Mans Series - 24 hours
#LMS-12h Le Mans Series - 12 hours
#LMS-6h Le Mans Series - 6 hours
#LMS-4h Le Mans Series - 4 hours
#V8STC V8 Super Tourer Series
#SuperGT Super GT Series
#GT500 Super GT GT500 Series
#GT300 Super GT GT300 Series
#JGTC All Japan Grand Touring Car Championship
#BTCC British Touring Car Championship
#VLN-NLS The Nürburgring Endurance Series
#DTM German Touring Car Masters
Thank you, was looking for something like that.

Good day I ask a simple question (hoping this time to get an answer and not be ignored like my previous question.
Does anyone know that the URF machines and in fact the EGT mod (cost 3 euros) have recently been updated with Balance of performance, Thank you for your kind replies .
If there are any updates then there will surely be some post on their Facebook page or on their Discord.

Aspertsham_2020

THL has updated his track Aspertsham to version 0.8. The DL-link is hidden in a pdf-file in his new track "Motodrom Gelsenkirchen" on RD:

View attachment 1160264

I have copied the pdf here:
404 Error :irked: ..hope anyone can upload it again

Spent way too much time on this, if anyone would like to improve it that'd be cool, needs lods and optimising and many other things.
I removed mostly all the police stuff apart from black grille and black boot panel which I like, added a centre console, shifter and pedals from Kunos mustang gt along with engine transmission brakes and electronics, lots of other small things too.
Can't figure out how to stop the exhaust flames I added flames and flame presets just to have exhaust smoke.
All credit to Bruce kelt for the car and Iroush for the physics, I lowered it slightly and stiffened the shocks and springs a little bit.
Feel free to edit it however you see fit..
.archpreview.jpg

If anyone has problems with me sharing this please let me know and I'll remove it immediately.

Aspertsham link from pdf gives me a 404...

Same, could someone reupload it?

Guys… take the link from @Breathe list. It works fine…

In Breathe's list is "only" the version 0.7. The version from the PDF link is the 0.8.

404 Error :irked: ..hope anyone can upload it again
@twobegreen was right. But, a new link for the v0.8 is on the listing ;)

little refresh for Canada 2021 track
Good base for future Pyyer extention.
Bug fix and tweak here and here...
Link : https://www.mediafire.com/file/1ugusm2wg6heudy/canada_2021.zip/file

View attachment 1160282
Merci pour la mise à jour, Marc. :)
Juste un question : vu que ta version du 20/05/2021 était la FINAL, celle-ci est-elle la version "FINAL FINAL" ou la version "FINAL pas FINAL" ?

Thanks for the update, Marc.
Just a question: since your version of 20/05/2021 was the FINAL, is this the "FINAL FINAL" version or the "FINAL not FINAL" version?

(Just kidding) :boggled:

Which part is cartoonish? the overall brightness or the blue color? Maybe the contrast?
Which ppfilter do you use?

Those skydomes are just pictures from a real sky. Sure they had a processing by the creator and a processing inside Pure. Its pretty difficult to put in a snapshot of a sky from a certain condition as a template for multiple conditions. Actually those skydomes are a very lightweigt variant to have a decent sky, without using much calculation.

The other part is, the final LDR image is always a combination of HDR->LDR adaptions/tricks to composite a new picture without the loss of too much information. If you would create a realistic HDR image with a real brightness of the sky and the ground, the LDR conversion would clip the bright parts of the clouds or clip the dark parts of the ground. Also the Autoexposure (based on reflections brightness in Pure) would be too low, because of the brighter sky. So the LDR image is a fake composition of separately adapted sky and ground. Maybed this is what you mean, that the sky is something separated from the ground?

Or because of the color noise in such pictures, i used a picture denoiser (i found a good working one - "ON1 NoNoise AI"). But i was aware of the cartoon effect with it. But maybe its already visible for you. But if you put in such noisy picture (its not much, but visible), you would have an artifical dome. You would realy see a texture in the sky. So minimizing this noise helps to accept it as a field of objects (clouds) surrounded by air (nonoise blue part).
Thanks, Peter, for replying. First, I want to clarify that I am in no way complaining about 2d clouds. In fact, it seems to me that they are the best looking and the performance that is gained is real. I think what can sometimes look a little weird is the excessive white in some clouds in certain light conditions (I've seen it in Windy). I use PPF Pure. Could it be too much contrast maybe? I don't know, but in any case, it's not a big problem. Maybe it's a matter of adapting. Changes always cause that effect.

What I must highlight is that the new Pure lighting system is really awsome. Especially in the changes from sunny areas to darker areas (and vice versa), the change in exposure is very natural. And also, I don't know if it's a placebo effect, but I see everything much clearer (in Reverb G2). Thank you very much Peter.

can someone point me to a car with android auto please?
1655047502087.png

Oh, I forgot the Nissan 350Z has Android Auto, too:
1655048666080.jpeg1655048796637.jpeg

Last edited:
I think your 2D skydomes all look amazing @Peter Boese, and the performance gains over 3D clouds is appreciated. I can now see why testers were so excited about them. Not sure if anyone's pointed it out yet but there's a noticeable artefact on the 'Windy' skydome (I use the hi-res suite) down near the horizon that can be quite visible on flat tracks. It's like a large square of a slightly different shade. I can try to grab a pic if you need it.
Is the resolution the only difference between the low-res and hi-res skydomes, or are the cloud images and formations different too?
This is a fading artefact. Those texture never have a real horizon. It would be possible, but then those pictures must be made on the ocean, with no objects at the horizon. So those pictures missing horizon data. This fade is done by CSP, but it has no data to make it complete, so the last data is repeated, which then looks like this. I need to work on this textures again and add more "meat" at the bottom, so this fade must not happen.

The only difference with the included textures and the extra highres pack is resolution. The included textures are 4k. The extra pack textures are 16k horizontal resolution.
In terms of fps both make no difference. THe only difference they make is VRAM space. A 16k skydome texture is using 80 MB in total. In the dds are also mipmaps. So with the 16k trextures you can decide to load just 8k or 4k. Its only for GPUs with less VRAM.

With CSP 1.76 and its new DDS BC7 integration, the loading and unloading of those texture is crazy fast. So i made the unload option default. Pure now only needs 2 textures buffered, the current one and the one which is faded in or out. So with 16k it just takes 128MB of VRAM with this unload option active.

All skydome textures are in this BC7 format. They are also encrypted, due to copyright guidelines.

For now i will leave it in 16k resolution. Higher resolutions are not working for now, so the "4 - native" option just gives 16k resolution.

Thanks, Peter, for replying. First, I want to clarify that I am in no way complaining about 2d clouds. In fact, it seems to me that they are the best looking and the performance that is gained is real. I think what can sometimes look a little weird is the excessive white in some clouds in certain light conditions (I've seen it in Windy). I use PPF Pure. Could it be too much contrast maybe? I don't know, but in any case, it's not a big problem. Maybe it's a matter of adapting. Changes always cause that effect.

What I must highlight is that the new Pure lighting system is really awsome. Especially in the changes from sunny areas to darker areas (and vice versa), the change in exposure is very natural. And also, I don't know if it's a placebo effect, but I see everything much clearer (in Reverb G2). Thank you very much Peter.
I add a "contrast" parameter to the skydomes. Maybe this will changbe the things for you. I added it, because i reworked the HDR ppfilter. Those skydomes now have much more depth in HDR, due to the higher contrast.

Last edited:
This is a fading artefact. Those texture never have a real horizon. It would be possible, but then those pictures must be made on the ocean, with no objects at the horizon. So those pictures missing horizon data. This fade is done by CSP, but it has no data to make it complete, so the last data is repeated, which then looks like this. I need to work on this textures again and add more "meat" at the bottom, so this fade must not happen.

The only difference with the included textures and the extra highres pack is resolution. The included textures are 4k. The extra pack textures are 16k horizontal resolution.
In terms of fps both make no difference. THe only difference they make is VRAM space. A 16k skydome texture is using 80 MB in total. In the dds are also mipmaps. So with the 16k trextures you can decide to load just 8k or 4k. Its only for GPUs with less VRAM.

With CSP 1.76 and its new DDS BC7 integration, the loading and unloading of those texture is crazy fast. So i made the unload option default. Pure now only needs 2 textures buffered, the current one and the one which is faded in or out. So with 16k it just takes 128MB of VRAM with this unload option active.

All skydome textures are in this BC7 format. They are also encrypted, due to copyright guidelines.

For now i will leave it in 16k resolution. Higher resolutions are not working for now, so the "4 - native" option just gives 16k resolution.

I add a "contrast" parameter to the skydomes. Maybe this will changbe the things for you. I added it, because i reworked the HDR ppfilter. Those skydomes now have much more depth in HDR, due to the higher contrast.
Is there any skydome for clear sky?
All the track I tried 2D clouds with clear sky had ZERO clouds in it, pure blue all around. As opposed to 3D where some fainted clouds here and there.

I'm not sure if anyone else is having this issue; when the AI cars go in to pit, they just disappear off the track and appear in the pits, rather than drive down the pitlane.
Right about this time last year, I posted an update on RD for the Canada 2021 track, including pit & fast AI lanes... Help yourself to these - fixes the disappearing-act on the pit-entry...

1655060127609.png

Last edited:
Right about this time last year, I posted an update on RD for the Canada 2021 track, including pit & fast AI lanes... Help yourself to these - fixes the disappearing-act on the pit-entry...

View attachment 1160371

Brilliant, thank you 🙂

What exactly do you mean with "no drift version"? The normal version is a regular track (with some movable cones at one point).

If you want to race against the AI, then just add a fastlane and some sidelines. You can use the one I made for myself some time ago:

Just drop the unzipped folder into your track folder. It should not replace anything.
Thank you, AI lane works great.

Now I don't know if someone is already working on this track but I made an extension for myself.

It gets rid of the "drift themed objects", has working grassfx and rain.

All credits go to the original creators of course, as I said, I'm just messing around out of curiousity.
So if it's wrong to post it please let me know.

Just don't know how to move the pits back to the actual pit lane - lollipop guys are standing on the track during races looking quite stupid...
EDIT: changing the "crew.ini" in the data folder from +1 to -1 moves the lollipop man to the right side of the car - not perfect but at least he doesn't stand in the middle of the track anymore...

[ABOUT]
AUTHOR=Lost Intentions Drift Club /\ xJelloxx
VERSION=1
DATE_RELEASE=2020

[INCLUDE]
INCLUDE = common/conditions.ini

[GRASS_FX]
GRASS_MATERIALS= Background, Grass01.dds, Grass02.dds, Grass03.dds
OCCLUDING_MATERIALS= Sand02AC, Rumble2, TarmacDarkAC, TarmacDark, Oscuro_suciedad,
TRIM_PERIOD = THURSDAY
SHAPE_SIZE = 1.5, 1.0
SHAPE_TIDY = 0, 0
SHAPE_CUT = 0, 0
COLOR_FACTOR = 0.5
TEXTURE = grass_fx/highlands.dds
TEXTURE_GRID = 8, 3

[GRASS_FX_TEXTURE_GROUP_0]
; flower grass
PIECE_0=1, 1
PIECE_1=1, 1
PIECE_1_CHANCE=35
PIECE_2=1, 2, 2, 1
PIECE_2_CHANCE=5
;PIECE_3=3, 1
PIECE_4=0.7, 0.7
PIECE_4_CHANCE=10
PIECE_4_SIZE_MULT=0.2,0.2

[GRASS_FX_TEXTURE_GROUP_1]
; extra grass converted to sparse tall grass
PIECE_0=6, 1
PIECE_0_CHANCE=0.5
PIECE_0_SIZE_MULT=1.5,1.8
PIECE_1=3, 1, 1, 2
PIECE_1_CHANCE=1
PIECE_1_SIZE_MULT=1.0,1.2
PIECE_2=8, 1
PIECE_2_CHANCE=15
PIECE_2_SIZE_MULT=1.0,1.2

[GRASS_FX_CONFIGURATION_A]
TEXTURE_BASE_CHANCE=1.5
TEXTURE_GROUP_0_CHANCE=50 ; flower grass
TEXTURE_GROUP_1_CHANCE=0.0 ; extra grass converted to sparse tall grass
MASK_MAIN_THRESHOLD = 0.03
MASK_RED_THRESHOLD = 0.1
MASK_MIN_LUMINANCE = 0.01
MASK_MAX_LUMINANCE = 0.35
TRIM_PERIOD = THURSDAY
SHAPE_SIZE = 2.0, 2
SHAPE_TIDY = 5, 1
SHAPE_CUT = 0, 0

[GRASS_FX_CONFIGURATION_B]
TEXTURE_BASE_CHANCE=0
TEXTURE_GROUP_0_CHANCE=0 ; flower grass
TEXTURE_GROUP_1_CHANCE=0 ; extra grass converted to sparse tall grass
MASK_MAIN_THRESHOLD = 0
MASK_RED_THRESHOLD = 05
MASK_MIN_LUMINANCE = 0
MASK_MAX_LUMINANCE = 0
SHAPE_SIZE = 0, 0
SHAPE_TIDY = 0, 0
SHAPE_CUT = 0

[GRASS_FX_ADJUSTMENT_...]
MESHES = Background, 1GRASS0
MAP = A

[GRASS_FX_ADJUSTMENT_...]
MESHES =
MAP = B

[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_0]
ACTIVE = 1
VISIBILITY_LEVEL = 0
DESCRIPTION = LIGHTS POLES
MESHES=OBJ170,OBJ172,OBJ174
MATERIAL = WHITE
KEY_0 = ksEmissive
VALUE_0 = 217,186,255,0.7.0
VALUE_0_OFF = 0, 0, 0
KEY_1 =
VALUE_1 = -193
VALUE_1_OFF = 0, 0, 0
CONDITION = NIGHT_SMOOTH

[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_1]
ACTIVE = 1
VISIBILITY_LEVEL = 0
DESCRIPTION = WHITE LIGHTS CAR BAY
MESHES=OBJ48
MATERIAL =WHITE
KEY_0 = ksEmissive
VALUE_0 = 117,116,255,0.7.0
VALUE_0_OFF = 0, 0, 0
KEY_1 =
VALUE_1 = -193
VALUE_1_OFF = 0, 0, 0
CONDITION = NIGHT_SMOOTH

[LIGHTING]
LIT_MULT=1.0
CAR_LIGHTS_LIT_MULT=1.0
SPECULAR_MULT=1.0

[LIGHT_SERIES_0]
MESHES=OBJ170,OBJ172
OFFSET = 0,0,0
DIRECTION = 0,-5,0
SPOT =250
SPOT_SHARPNESS = 0.1
RANGE=50
RANGE_GRADIENT_OFFSET =0.0
FADE_AT =250
FADE_SMOOTH = 40
DIFFUSE_CONCENTRATION = 0
SINGLE_FREQUENCY=.7
COLOR = 277,286,215,0.037
COLOR_OFF = 0
CLUSTER_THRESHOLD =40
CONDITION = NIGHT_SMOOTH

[LIGHT_SERIES_1]
MESHES=OBJ174
OFFSET = 0,0,0
DIRECTION = 0,-5,0
SPOT =250
SPOT_SHARPNESS = 0.1
RANGE=50
RANGE_GRADIENT_OFFSET =0.0
FADE_AT =250
FADE_SMOOTH = 40
DIFFUSE_CONCENTRATION = 0
SINGLE_FREQUENCY=.7
COLOR = 277,286,215,0.037
COLOR_OFF = 0
CLUSTER_THRESHOLD =40
CONDITION = NIGHT_SMOOTH

[LIGHT_SERIES_3]
MESHES=OBJ48
OFFSET=-7,8,0
CLUSTER_THRESHOLD=13
COLOR=370,370,390,0.02
SPOT=80
RANGE=30
FADE_AT=40
FADE_SMOOTH=100
SPOT_SHARPNESS=0
SINGLE_FREQUENCY=0.7
DIRECTION=0,-1,0
CONDITION=NIGHT_SMOOTH
ACTIVE=1

[MESH_ADJUSTMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 1
MESHES = OBJ11_SUB1, OBJ1_SUB0, SOBJ36, OBJ6, SOBJ30, SOBJ31, SOBJ33, SOBJ32, SOBJ34, SOBJ35, OBJ10, OBJ9, OBJ8, OBJ7, OBJ11_SUB0, OBJ1_SUB1, SOBJ37, OBJ2, OBJ3, SOBJ40, SOBJ38, OBJ5, OBJ4, SOBJ39, SOBJ41,
IS_RENDERABLE = 0

[RAIN_FX]
PUDDLES_MATERIALS = Oscuro_suciedad, TarmacDarkAC, gravel_001B,
SOAKING_MATERIALS = Oscuro_suciedad, TarmacDarkAC, gravel_001B
SMOOTH_MATERIALS =
ROUGH_MATERIALS =
LINES_MATERIALS =

Last edited:
I wonder if anyone can help me out with this issue with the latest version of Pure 0.102 with the new 2d cloud skybox .
I run AC on a Samsung G7 27 inch monitor which has HDR support using an AMD 5700xt graphics card.

I'm really enjoying the HDR-eye pp filter that comes with Pure but as I understand it you have to run AC in windowed mode to enable HDR and have DXGI enabled . However when I run in windowed mode I am getting lots of micro-stutter even though my frame rate is in the 80's and 90's .

When I run in full screen mode with no HDR the micro-stutter is gone .
Is anyone else getting this or is there a workaround to fix it

Thanks for any help

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back