- 12,018

- Indianapolis
- BrandonW77
Road America FM7 coming soon from Terra 21
I'll be there in about 24 hours from now.

Road America FM7 coming soon from Terra 21

Road America FM7 coming soon from Terra 21
give me some days and i will share a updated version with some skinsI
Where can I get this car?
The only thing missing is the roar of the jets & the kitchen sink (sarc)sx_lemans v1.2 http://www.mediafire.com/file/0fuuhczcct8vc5v/sx_lemans_1.2.7z
-better performance, better color balance
-made new blimp, simplyfied guard-rails, removed inner map filling, undershadow box and more, reworked all lods
-added more digital flags, recovery-vehicles, cranes, shortened barrier on porsche chicanes
-added "2019" skin from AlexBfromG (some bridge-textures)
-added "chicane\ai\fast_lane__candidate_from Kavoriken cuts last red kurb.ai",
rename to "fast_lane.ai" to use it, if you want, also copy to the other layouts:
"chicaneperf\ai\"
"chicane_24h_race\ai\"
-all stFlow things packed in "screens_stflow.zip" and "planes_stFlow.zip", track runs on vanilla ac by default
This afternoon the flags were green (practice mode), after replacing the .ini with this one they do not light up at all ?updated config again, racing flags were too dark: https://github.com/ac-custom-shader...onfig/blob/master/config/tracks/sx_lemans.ini
only when yellow/blue or other flag comes up...in a raceThis afternoon the flags were green (practice mode), after replacing the .ini with this one they do not light up at all ?
Off topic but I forgot how great these GT500 cars from China’s sound.
Gotta get your GT500 group proper (nevermind the ARTA).
And TY to everyone that replied on the replay dealio.
![]()
the Super GT in Stefans vid are from chivas mods the complete 2008 Championship.
Yeah, just noticed this too.This afternoon the flags were green (practice mode), after replacing the .ini with this one they do not light up at all ?
Cool - I'll add the updates manually then. Will hopefully have the choppers and screens done over the weekend between MTB sessions.weekend mode, i upload notin next few days
the Super GT in Stefans vid are from chivas mods the complete 2008 Championship.
cursed image there's a jumpscare at the top right of the image can you see it? it still scares me to this day
View attachment 830122
five different screens is enough, track already has too many textures; (i hope) i made it so they are not nearby each otherSome repeat due to the current model options available (@leBluem, I'll do more if you can separate the repeated screens).
I am one of the members of Chivas Autoart. Just wanted to clear up what we are planning to release. We got a bunch of modellers making various stuff, Charles who does the bulk of the work is busy doing commission modelling work for URD which afaik will be complete quite soon and his gpu died recently so that didn't help.Aye, Chivas. Incredible Super GT mods, and I’m massively eager for the GT300 mods lined up. I think Chivas is also crafting some 2013 and 2016 GT500 models if I’m correct
Which baidu downloader would you recommend... Thanksthey can be downloaded you just need a baidu downloader which i have!
just follow this video!Which baidu downloader would you recommend... Thanks