Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,824 comments
Hey guys,

I just wanted to inform or warn everybody, that the cars we have reworked in the "BPR Recreation Project" have been uploaded to ACTK Garage without even asking our team. For us it is not a big deal, as we do not want to invest our time in useless never ending discussions.... But I invite you all, to only use the links, which we have given for the cars. ACTK does some further modifying. In the end you would have a similar named car in AC which did not benefit from our updates and the BOP work. It is such a shame, that some people do not respect the work and dedication which is invested by us working on the project.

Most of the links in ACTK garage are sharemod links, which means every download generates a small profit for ACTK. It is certainly not much, but if you share hundreds and thousands of mods this way it might be a benefit. We offer our work completely free of charge and we do not want to make any profit with it. Specially taking into account, that most of the car mods were created by other people originally. We went the path to ask everybody for permission.

So long story short. If you want to respect us and the original creators and if you want to benefit from our updates, just download the mods via the links we give. Those links will be renewed with every skin pack release.

Have a good day

Daniel
That type of behaviour (incident/dilemma) has been in the making for years now... Not a team player I'm afraid - that is a certainty to date. It's an ongoing frustration to see more members getting caught in the web of deceit... You're not alone.

Thanks for the heads up re: using original links - shall do!

____________ . ____________

Aston Martin Racing - LM Martini Livery

AMR_18_1.png

AMR_18_2.png

AMR_18_3.png

mod: yzd_aston_martin_v8_vantage_gte
download

Last edited:
everything works for me brakes and lights
Thats strange.... un/reinstalled it several times.... tried different CSP versions, still the same problem...:ill: In showroom everything looks fine but on track the rear turn light is brake light and no drl at all....

Last edited:
That type of behaviour (incident/dilemma) has been in the making for years now... Not a team player I'm afraid - that is a certainty to date. It's an ongoing frustration to see more members getting caught in the web of deceit... You're not alone.

Thanks for the heads up re: using original links - shall do!

Aston Martin Racing - LM Martini Livery

View attachment 1209673

View attachment 1209674

View attachment 1209675

mod: yzd_aston_martin_v8_vantage_gte
download
Fantastic any chance of getting your Preview setting also

Hey guys,

I just wanted to inform or warn everybody, that the cars we have reworked in the "BPR Recreation Project" have been uploaded to ACTK Garage without even asking our team. For us it is not a big deal, as we do not want to invest our time in useless never ending discussions.... But I invite you all, to only use the links, which we have given for the cars. ACTK does some further modifying. In the end you would have a similar named car in AC which did not benefit from our updates and the BOP work. It is such a shame, that some people do not respect the work and dedication which is invested by us working on the project.

Most of the links in ACTK garage are sharemod links, which means every download generates a small profit for ACTK. It is certainly not much, but if you share hundreds and thousands of mods this way it might be a benefit. We offer our work completely free of charge and we do not want to make any profit with it. Specially taking into account, that most of the car mods were created by other people originally. We went the path to ask everybody for permission.

So long story short. If you want to respect us and the original creators and if you want to benefit from our updates, just download the mods via the links we give. Those links will be renewed with every skin pack release.

Have a good day

Daniel

OK
Thanks for informing
It means that the Porsche 924 and the BMW M1 Procar contained in that site, are different from those posted here in the Forum, correct?

It means that the Porsche 924 and the BMW M1 Procar contained in that site, are different from those posted here in the Forum, correct?
If he has "improved" the mods like he usually does, yes, they are different... But his "improvements" are usually... "downprovements".

When I started in this things of simracing, young (not much, really) and inexpert, I took his bait a couple of times... until I found out in this forum about his way of acting, and I checked some of "his" mods, that instead of improving, had worsened the originals. It gives the impression that to justify his "work", he makes fast and sloppy changes, in a careless way.

When the whole plot was uncovered in the forum, I went through several of "his" mods that I had downloaded, trying to find the originals to compare, and I remember tracks where he had removed graphic details, cars with lack of textures, lods with bugs...

Obviously, I threw all his "works" to the trash bin.

Last edited:
Lyukobanya - Parasznya Rally Stage Hungary - rain and grass and vao and so on...

Track can be found here: https://assettorallygrb.wixsite.com/rallygrb/copia-di-track-1

• You should be able to copy the files straight into you assetto corsa folder as long as you have the track installed. It will ask to override - backup your track if you want to keep the original files.

• If the new grass still won't show check your assetto corsa folder: extension/textures/grass_fx. You should have a "highlands.dds" file in there, otherwise no grassFX.

snap.jpg

Attachments

• hu_lyukobanya_parasznya.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 14
Last edited:
OK
Thanks for informing
for the M1 certainly yes and I assume for the 924 also. You can see the changelogs on the ACTK discord

DRLs not running in my case. Anybody with the same problem?
Could be the PPF that you're using. For me it looked almost exactly like your screenshot, but then I tried changing the time of day to night and noticed that DRLs are actually working.

There are some cars (Kunos and mods both) that have similar problems with headlights and rear lights. I'm now using the latest Pure with PureLIFE Evo GTS filter, and I never had this problem with Sol on any PPF I tested.

So I have been working on some NZ historic cars recently, based on the AC Legends mod, and finally worked out how to get a different rim showing on the car, specific to the skin, and not changing the rim on each car in the mod.
Is there any way to get the custom skin to show the custom wheel in CM showroom, or can it only be shown in the game. In showroom is still shows as the original mod, with the minilite style.
View attachment 1209778

Yas Marina Circuit 2021 mod v1.0, made by BAI Zhantang and so on.
·Model by BAI Zhantang, road mesh is converted from rfactor 1, other model files are copied from acu_yasmarina.
·Most of texture and lightfx are copied from acu_yasmarina by MO Xiaobei.
·Ai, real TV camera replay , rainfx and grassfx are made by me.
Many thanks for the sponsorship of Tongfu Inn(Xi'an city, Shaanxi province, China), hoping you a great journey to Shaanxi someday, welcome to our inn.
QQ截图20221122103147.png

Screenshot_asmg_fh_22_yas_marina_2021_bzt_22-10-122-10-54-49.jpg

Screenshot_asmg_fh_22_yas_marina_2021_bzt_22-10-122-10-51-45.jpg

Screenshot_asmg_fh_22_yas_marina_2021_bzt_22-10-122-10-51-22.jpg

Screenshot_asmg_fh_22_yas_marina_2021_bzt_22-10-122-10-57-58.jpg

bgr01.jpg

Screenshot_asmg_fh_22_yas_marina_2021_bzt_22-10-122-10-55-49.jpg
Screenshot_asmg_fh_22_yas_marina_2021_bzt_22-10-122-10-49-1.jpg

link:https://mega.nz/file/O0gFRJwR#N3xf6X8cCK6A4icSUxryOg6eBKmpZWBkMn13KMnV5G4

Yas Marina Circuit 2021 mod v1.0, made by BAI Zhantang and so on.
·Model by BAI Zhantang, road mesh is converted from rfactor 1, other model files are copied from acu_yasmarina.
·Most of texture and lightfx are copied from acu_yasmarina by MO Xiaobei.
·Ai, real TV camera replay , rainfx and grassfx are made by me.
Many thanks for the sponsorship of Tongfu Inn(Xi'an city, Shaanxi province, China), hoping you a great journey to Shaanxi someday, welcome to our inn.
View attachment 1209793
View attachment 1209794
View attachment 1209795
View attachment 1209796
View attachment 1209797
View attachment 1209799
View attachment 1209800View attachment 1209801

link:https://mega.nz/file/O0gFRJwR#N3xf6X8cCK6A4icSUxryOg6eBKmpZWBkMn13KMnV5G4
@Pyyer you need to do an update with this version of Yas Marina

''Liebenau'' Rally Hungary - rain and grass and vao and so on...

Track can be found here: https://assettorallygrb.wixsite.com/rallygrb/copia-di-track-1

Liebenau is not in Hungary so I changed more stuff than usual. It's a fictional stage anyways, so...

• You should be able to copy the files straight into you assetto corsa folder as long as you have the track installed. It will ask to override - backup your track if you want to keep the original files.

• If the new grass still won't show check your assetto corsa folder: extension/textures/grass_fx. You should have a "highlands.dds" file in there, otherwise no grassFX.

snap.jpg

Attachments

• hu_liebenau.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 19
Ferrari 488 Challenge EVO GT2 by Guerilla

GT Planet Racing Team - 12 Grid Filler Skinpack

gue_ferrari_488_challange_gt2__1.png

Have altered the livery-file names to the Skins, Tyre, Rim and Banner to now be compatible with Guerilla's latest GT2 mod... Works perfectly.

gue_ferrari_488_challange_gt2__2.png

These were originally made for the Kunos Ferrari 488 Challenge EVO, and released on RD back in Aug 2020 (link).

gue_ferrari_488_challange_gt2__3.png

download

Last edited:
Am I missing a trick or does the AC AI not give a crud about the yellow flags, or any flags which appear at the top of my screen?
I'm doing dirt ovals and a yellow comes out and they all pile on in like lemmings.
The flags in ac don't actually do anything other than indicate a problem or faster car

Quick question for the track modders, so i've done a new track layer to get a shiny rubbered in / damp look in the turns on dirt ovals, so base layer then the layer on top and made transparent etc and it all works and looks good.
Only problem is the car shadows don't seem to work on it, or at least they are too faint. Is there something i should be doing in ks editor or 3dsimed as i see in 3dsimed some shadow setting?
Or is it that the car shadows are too faint as i cant see them because of the specular settings I'm using?
I'll try to get a picture up at some point.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back