- 43

- Germany
Iam working on a new Skin for the Vantage (Teaser in Attachments) and in the mean time i found out i made something wrong with the Tire Texture. The Thread was pitch black and the Normal Map wasnt adjusted so the old texture always poked through. - These are now fixed.I finally finished my fictional Skin for the Vantage V8 GTE
As i said before this is my first Skin for AC, Hope you like it
Download here: ShareMods
View attachment 1208849
![]()
I uploaded a new Version 1.1 to Sharemods.com
In the Meantime i also updated the Wipers for the Aston Martin, they havent been that good either. I attached the new ext_config.ini.
I added wobbly wipers, Most credits for that go to El Locho, took it from a DB9 and adjusted it a bit.
Please Remember to download the Interior Windshield from El Locho: Post #109,049





