Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,189 comments
Solo la Mondeo e la 406 rimasero allora.

Oh ragazzo non vedo l'ora di fare pelli per quel cattivo.
the alfa 156
sddefault.jpg

California Highway, pcars convert https://www.mediafire.com/file/pkgf0bksgib8yn0/rt_california_highway.7z/
grafik.png

on freeroam layout there are 'circuit' time gates, so you can have your forw+backw route timed; no ai line though
grafik.png
Anyone else having issues with this loading? It's freezing on me when it gets to loading the AI spline. Sad face. 😞

EDIT: Freeroam works OK, but not the forward or backward layouts.

@leBluem, Could this have anything to do with CSP AI options/settings? I'm running 0.1.80 Preview 1.

Big thanks for converting this too. It's an old favorite of mine!

Boxing Day EDIT: All sorted now. Seems to have been related to CSP 'New AI Behaviour' settings.

Last edited:
Can someone suggest a track that has good looking CSP water effects that I can look at to learn how to make proper looking water?

Thanks and Merry Christmas to all. Thanks for all the gifts throughout the year.

Last edited:

Found a really cool track idea if anyboy is interested in it.

The Coatesville vintage grand prix is this even going for 6 years just a bunch of race cars from all era’s driving around a 2.2 mile road course around the town. As you can tell by the hay bails and the speedzone its a trackday event but hey you could remove them 😏

Sveg Raceway, watched a replay in VR and could not believe how real the water was. It looked like water was wet!
i will give that one a try as well ... thanks for the tip:)
and I didn't know this but it seems installing tracks via CM (as i always did) is not a good idea, esp if you like immersive water... :)

install instruction from Sveg Raceway RD page:
"The recommended way to install this track is to manually copy and paste the "content" and "system" folders into the ".../assettocorsa/" root folder and overwrite when asked. Installing it via drag & drop into Content Manager will not install the flowing water shader."

It's from rFactor (part one not two)

I'm not a modder, I have no idea about Blender.
I just want to give something back, even if it's not good.

I'm fine and I only have a 980Ti

can you take picture of ?
yeah, it should just say it's not done.
So Testgame = ACF ?
In that case I have quite some tracks installed that carry the ACF name in it, all better than this one :D
Performance depends also on the used system. In my case I run a 1080ti (on triple screen setup). But I just compare to other (much more developed and detailed) tracks that give me a much higher fps (40 to 60 and even higher than this one).
Alone on track (SOL few clouds) I get 76.8 fps AVG (which is on the low side for a track like this)

fps.png

Pictures of the squashed logo's on the billboards (I just piched some random ones, upper image is the one on track, below the real one). May be trivial, but for me, doing a lot of testing, it's very obvious.

ferodo.png

goodyear.png

mobil1.png

cocacola.png

martini.png

And some pics of the 'telegraph wires' that are al arount the track over the tree lines - some strange background too:

wires.png

wi_bg.png

wirez.png

And then we have enchanted grass that pops up when closing in. Same spot:

enchanted.png

But thanks for the x-mas gift anyway :P

And while I'm at it, happy x-mas to you and everyone here !!!

san_morgan.jpg

Last edited:
Merry Chirstmas and happy holidays.

Version 2 of my "Brand Badges for CM" mod has finally came, this time, focusing on classic, modern and obscure vehicle brands from all over the globe.

Installation: Extract to User/AppData/Local/ACTools Content Manager/Data (User)

Here's the list of logos added and updated in this new version:

Added Logos:

Tucker
Packard
De Soto
Carbon Motors
Daewoo
Ssangyong
XPENG
Renault-Samsung
Nardi
Olsbergs MSE
Lotec
HPD
Prince Motor Company
Toyopet
Tushek
MAZ Trucks (Named as Minski Autamabilny Zavod to avoid confusion with Mazda or Mazzanti cars)
Belgee
Geely
Troller
Santa Matilde
Brasinca
JPX
Lobini
Farus
Hofstetter
Acadian
Studebaker
Meteor
Bricklin
IAME
Bricklin
DAF
Scion
AlphaTauri
Meteor
Studebaker
Sbarro
Mitsuoka

Updated Logos:

Aston Martin
Citroen
Lancia
Racing Point

Version 3's prolly gonna involve a lot of custom car makers, and motorcycle brands (following the advancement of motorcycle mods in AC)

Last edited:
Can someone suggest a track that has good looking CSP water effects that I can look at to learn how to make proper looking water?

Thanks and Merry Christmas to all. Thanks for all the gifts throughout the year.
Bannochbrae, Lake Garnett?
I second Bannochbrae. The water is excellent there at this time of year. :embarrassed:
Totally agree with the above suggestions...

Here's a YT video snippet showcasing replay cams with the lake view in the background... And the track-file-link in case it's not on your must-have collection.

YT-video-link
Bannochbrae-link

URD made a GT500 Nissan? The really nice current gen Super GT Nissan was by Natsuki (AVR500 or whatever). I know there was a in progress Supra but was not by the same person neither....
Yes. The Shiro jt5 2016:

It's a 2016 version, an excellent drive. Much more realistic than the one from Natsuki. But I know many disagree.

Last edited:
haven't these been in development for like 1000 years at this point lol? I remember seeing the toyota previews years ago
Same as the BTCC cars from PM3DM. Cars looked ready-like in... Bloody 2019. And now they're talking about AC2, talk about teasing us lol. Thank jeebus JK released his GRID Legends port Laguna and A4.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back