- 37

- Netherlands
As we
I found this graphic of the car which makes it a bit more legible:
I'm fairly certain it says "Baaron", which if I Google it combined with Ohio (where the team is from and most local sponsors on the car are from) brings me to this company: https://www.baaron.com/
Not the same logo obviously, but this could have easily changed in the last 30 years. According to the local chamber of commerce the company has been in business for over 20 years as per 2015, so that could match up: https://woosterchamber.chambermaster.com/list/member/baaron-llc-76
The small words underneath the name could be something like Fasteners, Cutting Tools, Abrasives, just like in the modern logo.
Just my best guess.
I like a good logo challenge, but this one is hard. It seems that the team didn't even use this logo on the car for most of the race week, it was only put on in the actual race.I already posted this in the decal search section, but did get no answer. Maybe better luck here.
yet another decal I am searching for
![]()
The car has a sticker on the left side of the Yokohama sticker on the side skirts.
Car is: IMSA GT Sebring 12H 1994, Mark Sandridge #49, GTU, chassis 6081
![]()
Does anybody know this brand?
Thanx in advance.
Daniel
I found this graphic of the car which makes it a bit more legible:
I'm fairly certain it says "Baaron", which if I Google it combined with Ohio (where the team is from and most local sponsors on the car are from) brings me to this company: https://www.baaron.com/
Not the same logo obviously, but this could have easily changed in the last 30 years. According to the local chamber of commerce the company has been in business for over 20 years as per 2015, so that could match up: https://woosterchamber.chambermaster.com/list/member/baaron-llc-76
The small words underneath the name could be something like Fasteners, Cutting Tools, Abrasives, just like in the modern logo.
Just my best guess.