- 1,590

- Fiji
Speaking of which : do we finally have a good version or Aragon ? All the ones I've driven either look like manure or look ok but are wildly off the mark.
I have vn_motorland_aragon_complex (Neil Shaw 1.0) installed as best (or least bad) available version.Speaking of which : do we finally have a good version or Aragon ? All the ones I've driven either look like manure or look ok but are wildly off the mark.
KartCenter Campillos v1.0
Karting track in Spain.![]()
Conversion from rFactor2.
View attachment 1304230
-CSP recommended
-16 pit/start
-AI, cam
Credits & Thanks;
rFactor2 Original Track by @LuisB
-Thank you for giving me permission![]()
Steam Workshop::Campillos Karting
steamcommunity.com
AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
logo.png by @Fanapryde
Updated kic.dds by @Breathe
Crowds texture by @Kniker97
marshall and some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @LuisB , erentuzci , @macko68 , @Breathe
Download (mediafire)
Enjoy.
If you open the car in CM showroom there should be an option to tick “align wheels with data” or something like that under the car params tab, if that causes the problem then it could be in the tires.ini or suspension.ini in the data. If that still doesn’t do anything try without CSP installed but I have a feeling it’s an issue with the physics.New Question:
I'm working on a car, having trouble creating a .kn5 that works properly in game. The .fbx loads into KS Editor fine, everything looks correct. I can save the .kn5, no errors. The .kn5 loads into Content Manager correctly, e.g. the showroom. Everything looks correct in the CM showroom. The issue is when I load the car in-game, the wheels and tyres are not visible. This could be a scale issue, that the wheels and tyres are "there," just incredibly small, e.g., 1/100 correct size? I don't know. The .fbx objects are all set at scale=1.0. The dimensions of the car objects in the .fbx are all 1/100 normal size, as I imported it into Blender with scale 0.01 (as instructed elsewhere) and then applied scale to all objects.
I've tried everything I can think of. The car itself is fine in-game, drives fine, looks great, except it has no wheels and tires.
View attachment 1303767
View attachment 1303768
View attachment 1303769
New version posted, same link as before.This an update to my mod for Legion's Lime Rock Mountain. It was one of the first track's I ever tried to edit so the mod really wasn't that good. Since then i've learned a lot so I tried to make the mod better. It's still not great, but better than before. For the record, this is not supposed to be a period accurate mod. It's more of a 'what if' had the track existed today.
Lime Rock Mountain v3.0
I have vn_motorland_aragon_complex (Neil Shaw 1.0) installed as best (or least bad) available version.
In addition to Fana's list, I have the following tracks for you. By the way: you can select the tracks with multiple layouts with the filter "layouts>XX". Here are all tracks I have with more than 10 layouts:Speaking of Aosta - what other tracks are there with a lot of different configurations / variants? I'm thinking the likes of Sidewinder from FM3 for the lack of a better example. Thunderhill is another one that comes to my mind. (Paul Ricard is not a valid answer haha).
Hi guys,
I am looking for a logo again.
View attachment 1304290
The car is Team A.R.E. 1996 Imsa GT car. The photo shows the car during the Texas 500. On the fender is the logo "Grand Prix Motorsports", which is if I remember right a company which sold automotive products like brake fluid, cleaning products etc. I have only the following logo: View attachment 1304292
and would like to avoid creating the logo on the car if somebody already has it in his collection.
Thanx for your help again :-)
Daniel
Check your PMcan't run this ... does not launch... anyone else experienced the same?
EDIT : sorry never mind, not issue for this track , but a more general one I face...
I get "race cancelled" for every track /car combo it seems... need to find out what's going on.
Yas Marina Circuit 2021 mod v2.0, made by BAI Zhantang and so on.
·Model by BAI Zhantang and me, road mesh is converted from rfactor 1 and fix by me, other model files are copied from acu_yasmarina.
·Most of texture UV and lightfx are remade by ZHU Wushuang.
·Ai, real TV camera replay , rainfx and grassfx are made by GUO Furong.
Many thanks for the sponsorship of Tongfu Inn(Xi'an city, Shaanxi province, China), hoping you a great journey to Shaanxi someday, welcome to our inn.
View attachment 1301025
View attachment 1301026
View attachment 1301027
View attachment 1301029
View attachment 1301030
View attachment 1301033
Link:https://mega.nz/file/6h5GwbAB#TKiTsaP-Q7nYXrxKck08hni0UWddIkZ8pbHVSZlECq0
CSP 1.78 or higher is needed.
Update again.Yas Marina Circuit 2021
Yeah same issue for me, been happening for about 2 months now.I have vn_motorland_aragon_complex (Neil Shaw 1.0) installed as best (or least bad) available version.
Thanks. best version available imo.Update again.
New lights, more friendly to FPS,brighter on T9.
New painting on T9 ground.
New grid lights, less shadow.
View attachment 1304386
View attachment 1304387
Link:https://mega.nz/file/6h5GwbAB#TKiTsaP-Q7nYXrxKck08hni0UWddIkZ8pbHVSZlECq0
surfaces.ini is messed up, and thus there's no track limits. If you just re-label the last surface from Surface 2 to Surface 7 it's fixedUpdate again.
New lights, more friendly to FPS,brighter on T9.
New painting on T9 ground.
New grid lights, less shadow.
View attachment 1304386
View attachment 1304387
Link:https://mega.nz/file/6h5GwbAB#TKiTsaP-Q7nYXrxKck08hni0UWddIkZ8pbHVSZlECq0
'Not very friendly' is putting it mildly.Still not very friendly on fps though: alone on track, one lap during daylight, on at night, I get 72.3 fps AVG and 36.5 fps MIN, which is really quite low, compared to other similar tracks.
(BAI Zhantang and so on v1.0 same conditions gives 98.9 fps AVG and 50.4 fps MIN - but there's quite some grandstand lights 'popping'.
Launching a race, practice hotlap session, anything results in the famed "race cancelled" message. Works after restarting it but man it sure as hell isn't user friendly !Thanks. best version available imo.
Looks fine, also at night.
Still not very friendly on fps though: alone on track, one lap during daylight, on at night, I get 72.3 fps AVG and 36.5 fps MIN, which is really quite low, compared to other similar tracks.
(BAI Zhantang and so on v1.0 same conditions gives 98.9 fps AVG and 50.4 fps MIN - but there's quite some grandstand lights 'popping'.
Could you also provide a version number ?
________________________
@StoffelWaffle which issue do you mean ?
Thank you very, very, very much !2005 FIA GT2 skinpack for RSS GTN Pack
Well, is finally here, after 42 skins. But whole season is done now. You can recreate all races almost completely, including livery variants. Also I fixed some errors and reduced size file on the GT1 skinpack. I hope it gives you GTR2 vibes.
Enjoy, hope you like it.
2005 FIA GT Championship - GT2 Skinpack
Here is, finally, the GT2 category that ran in 2005 FIA GT Championship for RSS GTN Pack Many months after GT1 skinpack was released, so basically I was forced to make the rest of the grid. There are just a few contenders who ran the whole...www.racedepartment.com
View attachment 1304422
2005 FIA GT Championship - GT1 Skinpack
Here are the GT1 category that ran in 2005 FIA GT Championship for RSS GT Pack (including new GT Adonis D9 V12) and Kunos MC12 GT1 Yes, it's a quite big skinpack, but I want to reproduce all the teams and livery variants to give full inmersion...www.racedepartment.com
View attachment 1304423
Almost all 'race cancelled' messages are triggered by ai payloads.bin and other obsolete files. Check your ai files and remove them.Launching a race, practice hotlap session, anything results in the famed "race cancelled" message. Works after restarting it but man it sure as hell isn't user friendly !
So, here I am after having invastigated a bit more. Probably it's something having to do with the sun rays since in the night everything work smooth... at the sunset and sunrise the situation is critic for my system
GPU: Nvidia 830M
CPU: Intel Core i5-5200U 2,20 GHz
RAM: 8GB
so as you can see not a very high performance PC.
Anyway, new day new bug:
I thing I'm the only one with this bug. Lights start on (as they should) but if I switch them off and try to turn them on again, they simply switch on for a second and then they turn off. This thing happened with the old version of CSP too but after some consecutive switches on everything was working fine.
All this happening with both mods and kunos cars (all)
Very nice thanks for posting.Good afternoon.
After many tests and improvements to the textures (when possible), by our mate "MrHunt" there are several models from Team Matra, most of them "imported" just the main body (models from the Absolute Le Mans Mod GTR2).
ABSOLUTE LE MANS MODDING TEAM
Antoniog7772
Jempy
Marco1990
Saxony
matteo
Der_jaguar
Commodore
Joeschmoe
Prostriker92
almafera
nickM
The Matra 620 (1966) version would need to be improved (either by the authors themselves, who are always improving; or someone else).
Included in the pack (to make things easier), is the MS 630 model (which I downloaded), which was improved (I don't remember the name now, I exchanged some ideas with him, he improved, in addition to this Matra model, two versions of the Ferrari 206 Dino, which I'm still testing, and also making adjustments to create a version of the 365p2 (1966).
Includes the model of our mate "MrHunt" for those who don't have it yet (other skins and just search).
I mentioned to him that the car's sound was spectacular (but I didn't change the models) that I had already converted (maybe I will do it later). Some models have a better "symphony" in the noise of the V12, it remains to be adapted later.
I had to adapt the "shorttail" model from Brands Hatch, as it didn't exist anywhere else. There is still room to improve the models, as many of them I don't know how to adjust the "headlights", instrument panel, etc...
All models tested, working, and with a "BoP" compared to other cars of the time and with Le Mans race times (within acceptable) as it is complicated to adjust everything (as there are many variables.
Most of the tests were done with setup (basic), gear ratio (the longest), fuel (about 1/3 of the tank).
One lap when leaving the pits, and the next (taking time), most of the time with "slower cars" ahead.
Some cars (mainly the Le Mans skins), there are 2 versions (one for each driver), so if you have a favorite driver in a certain race, for example (Beltoise/Jarier), both versions are already ready (with the helmets of each one).
Below are some prints of some skins and most versions. That's it for now. Let's have fun. Soon I hope to pass on the other models (to compose the grids). Good fun everyone!!
EQUIPE MATRA ( 1966 - 1974 )
After running AC for 5 years on 8gb and jumping to 16gb in the same rig, there was 0 improvement in performance, nor was I expecting any as AC does not use more than 6gb or so.Improve RAM to 16 , and have a great improve.