- 483

- Le Mans
About the Zolder, maybe a removing of some walls and guard rails could be done to have a vintage look.
www.racedepartment.com
Thanks.It will be published around Christmas![]()
TMWmods makes a good 458 GT3.Hey, just wanted to thank you for all the converts you've been doing recently. Some of them have been fun for me to use.
I know lots of people are likely begging you for this car or that car, and you have a lot of projects going. I was just wondering if you were planning on converting the Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 into Assetto Corsa from GT Sport?
It's a highly-needed car in the game, we've had so many other GT3 cars but never an ok version of this car, and it's important in the history of GT3 racing. It holds (or at one point held) the most number of titles won worldwide for a car model in the category. So then why if it is so widespread and important, has a mod of it never been made for AC? Kinda blows my mind.
View attachment 1306517
I know a lot of these Vision cars are fascinating and I personally like a lot of them too, but this I'd argue should be the highest priority to convert from Gran Turismo. It's the only game I can think of with a decent model, and it's such a huge blind spot in AC's car roster. Provided people can make the skins, it would also fix a lot of championships and seasons in the game that people have made.
I think it's basically the only modern/mainstream GT3 car we don't have in some form at this point as well.
I was about to say something similar to this, but that model is incorrect in many ways. For starters the interior looks wrong from its GT7 and IRL counters, the only things that are right about this is the "458" doors and the steering wheel. The car doesn't have the racing hood latches, antenna, roof cam and even the racing fixed windows. My theory is that he took Jay Yang's "458 GT3 Street Legal" model and modified it to look like the race car and give it some new wheels and rip the interior from the other 458 GT3 from 2011. I'm still wondering where he got that steering wheel from, because it's actually accurate, maybe it came with it?
I have that one but that things a whole mess. It’s got no skins, the mapping is all messed up for the shadows on the front and rear bumpers so you get this weird texture across it in many lighting conditions, the physics are alright but could still use some work. Also the revline is at 8,000 RPM and not 9,000+ like it should be.
Why 3d trees ?I really like the track nemuno_ziedas. The problem is that the trees are way to bright and break the immersion for me. I've tried to fix it by retexturing what I could but I was not successful with all trees. I'd love to place 3d Trees in but have no idea how. If anyone else would like to share some 3d tree love for nemuno_ziedas I'd be very grateful.
Maybe. With the first versions i got some reviews about the FFB, that it was way to low. So I looked up how strong the FFB is set in other mods such as RSS, URD, etc. and adjusted that to my mods. I can reduce it a bit, but I generally find it quite difficult to adjust it so that everyone is happy. There are to much different factors that play a role in the FFB for everyone.Yup, that's what I meant. I like your mods optic wise a lot, but the ffb is pretty strong. Physics are good, but they feel way too heavy on a dd base. I guess the reason could be that you are driving a lighter wheel base and the mods are kind of optimised on it.
Thanks for the reply, I'll try PP filters. Perhaps extension config options?Why 3d trees ?
Imo it's the worst possible change you can make to a track, unless your aim is to totally ruin it...
That said...trees way too bright ?
Sol, sol extra PP:
View attachment 1306706
Yep sorry my bad. Any plan on doing the R33 too anyway? Apparently Chivas has quitted with the AC mods since he was doing GT500/JGTC cars...Isn't the car on the left the R33?
Idk if this can help you:nope,depends on the model itself
the penzoil r34 it also
View attachment 1306340
View attachment 1306341
or the Corvette C7 Gr.4
need to do to get rid of it please.You may have turned on the virtual mirror. Try hitting the F11 key and see if it goes away.Good Evening
I hope somebody can help, just turned on my game to take a car for a spin and I've noticed I've got a mirror in the centre of the screen. I don't recall changing anything, it wasn't there before today. I tried to take a screen shot but typically it doesn't show in the picture but I've marked where it is. Any idea what IView attachment 1306753 need to do to get rid of it please.
Racinjoe13You may have turned on the virtual mirror. Try hitting the F11 key and see if it goes away.
There is also Yezhrod that made a nice one with a real GT3 exterior : https://www.patreon.com/yezhrod
I think you should focus more on quality then quantity. No offense, but all of your latest previewed cars really do lack of proper details, like smoothed meshes, curves etc. Look at the fenders or the roofline of the BMW.
I would love to have a scroll through this garage lol. Probably some hard to find cars these days. Any Ford Cortinas hiding away??As I said, 6k+ cars with ALL the same preview, not a possibility to Steam check the file just for ONE small annoyance (track still drive great, but still have some visual problem with it)
View attachment 1305849
New ChiQuiFreaky Abu Dhabi update, this one available for public download.
As always with his tracks, the first thing I'll be looking at is performance. A lot of his tracks have convincing meshes and excellent visuals, but run very poorly. His Melbourne comes to mind - it would be the best version by far if the performance wasn't a train wreck.
I'll be giving this a look later this week.
Along with Pyyers extension its still the best we have atm. Unfortunately.Don't get your hopes too high.
Performance is far below average, track lights are a big blur, awful looking palm trees, even worse at night.
No, this needs a lot of work to be decent.
not surprised. Thanks for the heads up.Don't get your hopes too high.
Performance is far below average, track lights are a big blur, awful looking palm trees, even worse at night.
No, this needs a lot of work to be decent.
In the track folder, go to the extension folder and open ext_config.ini and copy/paste this to the bottom of the file:I really like the track nemuno_ziedas. The problem is that the trees are way to bright and break the immersion for me. I've tried to fix it by retexturing what I could but I was not successful with all trees. I'd love to place 3d Trees in but have no idea how. If anyone else would like to share some 3d tree love for nemuno_ziedas I'd be very grateful.
You may have to play with the numbers to get them to look exactly how you want them, but this should help them get pointed in the right direction. Ambient is the "shaded" or unlit brightness of the tree, and the Diffuse value is how bright the tree is when illuminated.[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 1
DESCRIPTION = Trees
MATERIALS = shader:ksTree
KEY_0 = ksAmbient
VALUE_0 = 0.25
KEY_1 = ksDiffuse
VALUE_1 = 0.15
KEY_2 = ksSpecular
VALUE_2 = 0.025
KEY_3 = ksSpecularEXP
VALUE_3 = 225
KEY_4 = ksAlphaRef
VALUE_4 = 0.5
I would love to have a scroll through this garage lol. Probably some hard to find cars these days. Any Ford Cortinas hiding away??