- 43

- Germany
its orginal
Then iam sorry for this wrong call. I took some time before and searched for something similar but never found a R390 GT1 with this kind of radiator orientation, thats why i mentioned it.perfectly normal :
its orginal
Then iam sorry for this wrong call. I took some time before and searched for something similar but never found a R390 GT1 with this kind of radiator orientation, thats why i mentioned it.perfectly normal :
First of all thank you for your hard work.Released : Nissan R390 GT1´97
Author:F302
3D Model: Slightly Mad Studios,Reiza Studios
Texture Update : F302 (rework)
Skins: by Reiza Studios
3d work: F302
Alternative Sound file include (PLEASE USE THIS)
hope u enjoy the Car
ps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things
tested on CSP 0.2.3-preview1
PP filer GT_Sport 1.4
knowing bugs: Shift Animation
have fun!
To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simply
drag'n'drop archive to Content Manager
![]()
f302_nissan_r390gt1_1997
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.www.mediafire.com
View attachment 1321047
No worries dude !!Then iam sorry for this wrong call. I took some time before and searched for something similar but never found a R390 GT1 with this kind of radiator orientation, thats why i mentioned it.
Any news on Varano track? That revamped project looks interesting!Re the Varano track (Elwood, fix by delpinsky v1.1):
Anyone else has the mountains looking like this ?
View attachment 1318636
View attachment 1318637
And btw, the existing grassFX looks horrible too (not visible in the pics, because I removed the grass).
It is true!! Sorry, I didn't notice!!RSS is modeled after the 98 car, with the long tail, the F302 version is the short tail 97 car.
Here is an improvement on Fall GuyAny news on Varano track? That revamped project looks interesting!
One last set of small tweaks. Use the link in the quote to get the update.With permission from @RacingSounds , I created a quick and not very good raceday layout for his excellent Zandvoort 2023 track. It was thrown together quickly so there are plenty of mistakes and I can't vouch for the accuracy of the placement of the grandstands. I used the 2020 version of the track as a guide on where to place things. Also, because of the terrain changes he made, the car objects I used don't line up right so you will see some floating and some sunken cars. I plan to do some more work on this eventually, like adding some sponsor billboards in front of the grandstands and a few other things. My hope is that @Pyyer beats me to it so that we can get a good race day mod for the track, but this will have to do for now.
The mod will overwrite @RacingSounds original ext_config files, but no changes were made to his settings. I just needed to add a line at the bottom in order for the included grass skins to work, but you do not need to use them. The raceday layout will still work without any of the skins enabled.
Zandvoort 2023 Raceday Layout
As always, please let me know of any mistakes or suggestions on how to improve it.
what kind of skins are on your mind? just some more base colors?Hi everyone,
Are there any skins for the Porsche 911 GT1 Straßenversion of F302? Thanks in advance
small update thanks to @Perico Lospa who unlike me has eyes and a brain...
On the car model or the track itself ? I've encountered a similar problem with some of shin's new tracks (mainly Barcelona, Kyalami and Monza 1992) where the lighting 'flashes' on the car model but nowhere else. Weird stuff.Has anyone experienced bright flashing textures almost like flashes going off while driving on 1990s Thruxton ? It usually starts after 2 or 3 laps. I have the latest PURE and CSP. I have reinstalled the track. It only occurs on Thruxton 1990s.
We have had a roughish model for some time in our group but thanks to JK1977, Peugeot 905 and I are working on a better version. 2006 AER model work is just about complete:Does anyone know if these cars are being made
Radical SR9
Man.. if rss, urd, or vrc put time into a 2006-2011 gt2 grid I might keel over and die of happiness.We've talked about this a long time ago #70,903 these duplicates are getting out of hand at this point... Though, it is great to see a better version of the car, I'd say the ACC converted Lexus is fine for me. Plenty of liveries and sound mods by the community to get it up to standards. Heck, I even put the most miles into that ACC version in my garage.
View attachment 1291733
URD should just hang it up (IMO). I don't mind duplicates with different configurations like same car, but with a different rear wing, different wheels, one with endurance lights, one doesn't, ones RHD, ones LHD etc, etc. This would be a different story if the Lexus was either a bad convert, has issues or was a car from an old game like GTR2. Honestly, the car is great with no issues what so ever. This happened last time with the new Porsche 992 GT3-R, there was a sim dream version, then a Bonny version and then a URD version. Luckily Bonny stop working on the car for multiple reasons, one being that it gotten leaked.
I don't get why RSS is making GT3 cars (same can be said for URD) that have already looked good and have been worked on well, just make unique cars like that RSS FIA pack and VRC's Pavey Longhood and newly released TA2 Dagger or make fictional cars like what LP design did with their Alfa Romeo GTM and Zagato GT3 cars. We could use another FIA GT pack from them, I like to see something, like a 2007 FIA GT theme pack - Saleen S7.R EVO, the C6.R, F430 GT2/GTC, 997 RSR etc. Just something different from any other modding team.
The Flower Power did a lot of damage...Has anyone experienced bright flashing textures almost like flashes going off while driving...
Hey everyone,
I've been having this issue with the sun flickering and I'm not sure what could be causing this issue. It also happens with other pp filters and it happens regardless of the track and car combo. I'm using Pure 0.222 and CSP 0.2.3-preview1. I don't believe I've really changed any of my settings lately either.
Anyone know of what the problem might be and a possible solution?
Thanks in advance!
(Ignore the driving, I'm not used to driving on keyboard)
Ferrari 308 GTB(v1.3) by F40 LM Lover
It is Required CSP 1.76 or above Version.
But It has been updated on CSP 2.3 preview
1.Change Logs(v1.3)
1) Bugs are Fixed
-. Right Door's Map and Reflection are fixed.
-. Low/High Beams are seprated.
-. Head Lights were too bright.
-. Time of Clock was not accurated.
2) Rim Blurs are added.
3) CSP PBR Interiors.
2. Details
1) 3d Model
- Base model from Gran Turismo 7
. Editing and Optimizing works by Hijacked. He did really wonderful jobs and Hard works. Thank you to him!!!
- Engine Parts from The Crews
- Many Parts are made by me.
- Detailng and Adding/Changing Parts by F40 LM Lover.
2) Sound by Kunos (288gto)
3) Physics by VRDriving
4) Features
- Extra Animations and Lighting
. Left Door : Extra A
. Right Door : Extra B
. Motor Hood : Extra C
. Front Hood : Extra D
. Left Window Open/Close : Extra E
. Fog Lights : Extra F
. Fully Working Instruments and Interior Lights
5) Driver's Steer, Manual Shifting, Feet & Arms, buttons Animations by F40_LM_Lover.
3. Download Link is in the description of Video.
One is top, the other no. Easy.First of all thank you for your hard work.
If it's possible I'd like to know if there are any substantial differences with your version of the car with the RSS one.
Thank you!!!
Please, do not feel sorry for improving your work and let us benefit from the improvements. We appreciate your efforts and all your hard work.Sorry Guys!
The car has been fixed again..
And it casts no shadow which looks odd.@TheNuvolari
thanks a lot for your work on that car! is there any chance to fix the previews? the front is in the ground
View attachment 1321581
I think your field is uneven, sir@TheNuvolari
thanks a lot for your work on that car! is there any chance to fix the previews? the front is in the ground
View attachment 1321581
Thank you for this amazing work, just so I fully understand, if I already have all the tracks, should I still redownload them with the link provided?collected the tracks that have absolute the fastest and most competitive ai's available. Wanted to offer the best possible F1 experience I can.
Nope. There's no need if you have the latest versions of the 1988 tracks.Thank you for this amazing work, just so I fully understand, if I already have all the tracks, should I still redownload them with the link provided?
Hm I dont think so, because this is the only car with that problem 🤔I think your field is uneven, sir![]()
@TheNuvolari
thanks a lot for your work on that car! is there any chance to fix the previews? the front is in the ground
View attachment 1321581
And it casts no shadow which looks odd.
Mine is perfectly OK, shadows too... (showroom and in game)Hm I dont think so, because this is the only car with that problem 🤔