Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

  • Thread starter Thread starter daan
  • 157,777 comments
  • 52,016,463 views
I also have a problems with caliper rotating 90° in game... while it's perfectly fine in the model and I redid the dummies from scratch... damn it!
It's the only issue holding me from releasing the new car...
If you still have this kind of problems with pivot points, an "easy" solution (if you tried xform etc.) is to create an other object ex. a cube with the correct axis orientation and attach to that the "problematic" object. Then just rename the new object, delete the cube from it and link it again to the dummies.
 
some more information of the isuzu 4200r im guessing the price would be somewhere around 15 to 25$?
2019.07.26-19.08.png
 
Has anyone got a link to the sp_tomei_cusco_wrxsti mod? I only have the skin from RD & im missing the car mod.
upload_2019-7-27_2-6-56.png
 
Esprit3905 messed up this one the steering wheel is inaccurate even the gt6 model that he converted has the original steering wheel!
mod
2019.07.26-20.19.png

the actual thing!
COPEN002I.jpg
 
I'm wondering if it is possible to not have track outlines in CM. I can't seem to figure out a way to delete them.
 


Does anyone have this laying around somewhere?


When I first came to GTP months ago, that's the exact first thing I asked everyone here. Either way, the interior doesn't look done, look how small the steering wheel is! An ACC conversion with ACFAN and Delpinksy at hand would be god-tier.
 
Anyone knows where I can get info on how to edit the steer.ksanim files? Would swapping files between mods with similar steering wheels/degrees of rotation work?

I tried swapping files between mods and I fixed the shifting animation in a Ferrari 488 Pista mod that way (paddle shifters).

Any good tutorials online?
 
Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back