Legend as ever, thank you so muchLinks updated with new versions. No changes so this update is probably of no use to 99% of the people here.
-- Corrected the main kn5 file name to match the track folder name for anyone who still uses the base game. I never knew that was a requirement until recently for non-CSP users. I should have done this ages ago but have been putting it off until now. No promises on how the track will look in the base game seeing as it was designed for CSP.
A legend would have done it right to begin with.Legend as ever, thank you so much![]()
You're right.Why did you make it a RWD!? That's almost sacrilegious! Afaik Saab never made a RWD, always FWD's, except some AWD's on selected models during later years (which Saab called XWD, for Cross Wheel Drive). I think I'll stick with the original mod....
You're right, their is. The one on the left is BE_Modding's GT1 and the right is Assetto Garage/GT Supreme's GT1. BE_Modding's GT1 can use some work, physics and stuff, especially the AI. Honestly Be moddings Ford GT looks more accurate, size and visual wise, e.g. the bigger wing.Am I wrong or there was a model in BEM's unfinished mod pack? If it's not too bad it might be worth a try
![]()
Oh, there was a GT1 car in BEModding's files? I must have missed that one.You're right, their is. The one on the left is BE_Modding's GT1 and the right is Assetto Garage/GT Supreme's GT1. BE_Modding's GT1 can use some work, physics and stuff, especially the AI. Honestly Be moddings Ford GT looks more accurate, size and visual wise, e.g. the bigger wing.
View attachment 1333445
Could you give me the link of the BEM pack? I'd like to take a look at itYou're right, their is. The one on the left is BE_Modding's GT1 and the right is Assetto Garage/GT Supreme's GT1. BE_Modding's GT1 can use some work, physics and stuff, especially the AI. Honestly Be moddings Ford GT looks more accurate, size and visual wise, e.g. the bigger wing.
View attachment 1333445
It's in one of them... https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-pc-mods-general-discussion.307899/post-13929390Could you give me the link of the BEM pack? I'd like to take a look at it![]()
Thank you
If I may make a suggestion, I'd so love to see a Ginetta G12 in AC one day.Talking about it, I have to admit I do not have any project in the book anymore, so... Guys, I'm open to suggestion![]()
There is no exclusivity. He is one of the skinners that make the release skins for RSS. He gets the car early so he makes his own skins as well. Anyone can make skins for any of the RSS cars. There is nothing stinky about any of it.Does Marco17 have some kind of exclusivity with RSS for official F1 liveries? I was searching for skins for the 2010 V8 Formula mod and was surprised to only find a Ferrari pack and a few fantasy skins. Only to find that Marco17 has a full skin pack good to go on his Patreon?
I think this happened with the last one too, 1986. Smells stinky
Oh my, that is an extremely hard decision to make, i would love to see all of them, though if i would vote for other cars i would want to see anything between an Austin Healey Le Mans Sprite, Ferrari 365 P2 White Elephant or a Bizzarrini P538I could go for an 80's car yep, I was lurking at a few of that period. Not the Maestro sorry, but i'll keep it in mind.
Not my think, sorry ^^ But considering the popularity of it, I wouldn't be surprised if it happen soon.
Remember when I told you I would have a look at it ?
Yep, that was a few months ago... Still waiting for a link
(PS : from the look of it, it needs more than an interior...)
Third car, third italian, third 1965... Yes, I AM passionate by them, 'specially the Bizz's, litterally the only brand I have a whole collector's book about, but maybe it would be good to change a bit, so why not asking directly for ideas, hey.
The Poll wasn't a bad idea, in fact.
Here is what I had in mind as of now. Yep, lot's of 65/70's, I know, but if something gets litterally the whole votes I guess it would be a good motivation source
Edit : Oh boy, I opened a Pandora's box![]()
Almost suggested this very car myself instead of the MG Maestro. Good choice.If I may make a suggestion, I'd so love to see a Ginetta G12 in AC one day.
View attachment 1333479
Iconic Auctioneers | 1967 Ginetta G12 Sports Prototype FIA-Sold
This 1967 GINETTA G12 Competitive in the right hands and instant access to interwww.iconicauctioneers.com
View attachment 1333481
Because when you drive your head is obviously in a fixed position.When editing/making sounds for AC are only mono sounds allowed for the exterior in 48000kb? I know the interior allows for stereo sounds and 2 i'm not sure if this is allowed or not but does anyone take custom requests as far as car models or if it's possible to ask for a car model to be updated?I would like for the CLK-GTR SuperSport mod that was released to have the wheels swapped with the regular CLK-GTR model or to have it possibly replaced with a updated model using the Forza 7/Horizon 4/5 model as a base with the SS mirrors.Nvm found one <---
NopeI'll try, thanks
Is the extension for this? It doesn't work for me, or maybe I created the extension file wrong... thanks
View attachment 1333167
Thank for this update.Dakota GP - Renu (nfss) - v1.00
View attachment 1332987
Features:
*note: AI start on the flat as they cannot handle the banking at start
- update of ACF version
- 18 grid/pit
- new road mesh
- lightsFX, rainFX, moarFX
- new AI
- updated shaders + new normal maps
- Jumbotron:tm: dispays
- moving scoreboard thing
- new crowd_facing spectators
- a blimp
Credits:
- 3d model by Slightly Mad Studios
- converted to Assetto Corsa by ACF
- renu version by @RMi_wood
- physical road mesh by @pugsang
- blimp by @Masscot
- beta testing by @Breathe
:: DOWNLOAD ::
I very honestly thought about it, between the G10, the 12 and 15 (lots of cool Ginettas...). But I do love the G10. It's basically a Cobra in the body of a midget, which sound both intense and insane.If I may make a suggestion, I'd so love to see a Ginetta G12 in AC one day.
View attachment 1333479
Iconic Auctioneers | 1967 Ginetta G12 Sports Prototype FIA-Sold
This 1967 GINETTA G12 Competitive in the right hands and instant access to interwww.iconicauctioneers.com
View attachment 1333481
Thank for this update.
In NFS Shift this fantasy track has 4 layouts (https://nfs.fandom.com/wiki/Dakota_GP):
Is it possible to create the other layouts too? Thank you very much. Here as a comparison of all versions:
- Dakota Club
- Dakota GP
- Dakora National
- Dakota Tri-Oval
No Volvo, no vote. 🤣Edit : Oh boy, I opened a Pandora's box![]()
Try saying that quickly, 10 times in a row.No Volvo, no vote. 🤣
But the Ginettas also look really nice.
little stupid quistion ,how do you see all cars like in the pictureGuys, does anyone know why the car names in Drive view are sometimes stripped of the beginning part? It's so random... An example of many, the "DRM", see where I did the red circles.
View attachment 1332447
Additionally, sometimes if I put "F1 20__ - Car Name" the result in Drive view is " - Car Name".
Oh my, that is an extremely hard decision to make, i would love to see all of them, though if i would vote for other cars i would want to see anything between an Austin Healey Le Mans Sprite, Ferrari 365 P2 White Elephant or a Bizzarrini P538
Actually now that i think about it i'm pretty sure Machina and Nugget are themselves working on a Bizzarrini P538 along with a Ferrarri 330 p3 and Chaparral 2D (Creators behind the Renault Etoile Filante). From that survey i'm excited to see a Piper GTR, very interesting car, or if possible a Matra MS640Oh my, that is an extremely hard decision to make, i would love to see all of them, though if i would vote for other cars i would want to see anything between an Austin Healey Le Mans Sprite, Ferrari 365 P2 White Elephant or a Bizzarrini P538
Deep breaths.can someone tell how to get the cars view like in the picture from the post of teddie