- 91

- Italy
I tried all the layouts with the same issue, I don't know how resolve it š¤·āāļøDoes anybody know why I got this in RMi Spa 2004? And how can I solve it?
I mean the white Eau-Rouge
I tried all the layouts with the same issue, I don't know how resolve it š¤·āāļøDoes anybody know why I got this in RMi Spa 2004? And how can I solve it?
I mean the white Eau-Rouge
I only have white in LCS and normal grey in Gamma
It's release Friday!
This time with the release of the US GP from 1991: Phoenix.
PHOENIX 1991 RELEASED
This 3D-track was made by Nericksenna for rFactor. It was ported to AC by Gilles75. It was overhauled in 2024 by Rainmaker.
Features:
-competitive AI
-working track map
-support for hot lap mode
-replay cameras
-support for time attack mode
-30 pit boxes with working pit lane
-RainFX, GrassFX
-new road mesh
-simple night lights
v2.0
-extra cams by DaBaeda
-new and faster AI
-fixed pit area
-debug for wrong object keys
-fixed many wrong normals and double sided objects
-shader adjustments
-new and smoothed road mesh from the rF version
-added stuff for time attack mode
-new UI
-purged unused objects and material
-corrected position of time gates, now laps count when entering the pits
-added loading screens
-made RainFX
-fixed all trees
-fixed disappearing objects
-added lights from rF original
-vao
-simple night lights
etc.
DOWNLOAD:
View attachment 1425297View attachment 1425298View attachment 1425299View attachment 1425300
Hello. You should use the 1998 layout. That would be the closest to the 1997 track.hey, is the ASR 1992 Round 11 Hungarian Grand Prix the most accurate to the actual track of 1997?
Or is there a better more accurate version of the 1997 track available?
I went from LCS to Gamma and vice versa so many times now that I'm not bothering any more and sticking to LCS.I only have white in LCS and normal grey in Gamma
The BDM 320i, for example, also has a skin with a silver base colour in Gamma, while in LCS it is white
You can find it in the post below.Are you version Brabham BT46 without fan ? (Previous car at GP“s with fan ...)
i ll update the car (textures only)The real question is, what is the historical correct tyre size for this car. I can't find any infos. The other Super Tourers use 210/30/R19 (VRC cars) or 208/30/R19 (PM3DM and Cyril Cherry cars). So it seems to be better to use the same tyres for the Audi A4 Quattro.
Can you please fix the auto gearbox as it wonāt go up the gears correctly. Thanks.i ll update the car (textures only)
iclude new tyre.ini (same like PM3DM BMW)
View attachment 1425959View attachment 1425960View attachment 1425961
View attachment 1425958
Would be nice (the EASY version has the same issue).Can you please fix the auto gearbox as it wonāt go up the gears correctly. Thanks.
Saw this on RD.
Apps - Animated Pedestrian System Teaser
Hey, just want to show what will very soon be released! This script* adds life to maps by introducing animated, moving pedestrians. But it goes even further: Map creators can define waypoints for pedestrians to follow, allowing them to navigate along set paths or make random choices to...www.overtake.gg
Good morning.
It will still take a while to finish the track tests (mod pack 1972/1973 (72 cars + extra 1973 cars).
As you can see in the "quick race" 1972 Argentine GP.
Saw this on RD.
Apps - Animated Pedestrian System Teaser
Hey, just want to show what will very soon be released! This script* adds life to maps by introducing animated, moving pedestrians. But it goes even further: Map creators can define waypoints for pedestrians to follow, allowing them to navigate along set paths or make random choices to...www.overtake.gg
It's from our mate "Gus62", I don't know if he shared it publicly...Good Evening
What version of BUENOS AIRES is this ? cannot find a 1972 version ?
Regards
Mark
Yeah, plenty of animated people on various tracks but this seems to be a new method of easily adding them to any track. I'm not at all interested in freeroam 'maps', only race tracks, but having crowds milling about at tracks could really add much-needed life to stale environments.I tried a freeroam track once quite a long tima ago (a bit embarrased to admit), forgot which one and it had several animated pedestrians, even a dog walker iirc.
Not to forget the walking marshall at Road America (inside T5) from Lilski and the 'moonwalking' girl at the start stand in Las Venturas and animated photographers etc present in quite some tracks.
View attachment 1426037
View attachment 1426038
Both are contantly on the move, pretty amusing to watch
Saw this on RD.
Apps - Animated Pedestrian System Teaser
Hey, just want to show what will very soon be released! This script* adds life to maps by introducing animated, moving pedestrians. But it goes even further: Map creators can define waypoints for pedestrians to follow, allowing them to navigate along set paths or make random choices to...www.overtake.gg
This could add more life to the pitlane.Yeah, plenty of animated people on various tracks but this seems to be a new method of easily adding them to any track. I'm not at all interested in freeroam 'maps', only race tracks, but having crowds milling about at tracks could really add much-needed life to stale environments.
AND, IF this system will allow to implement easily also marshalls it will be a game changer since we have thousand of lifeless tracks.Yeah, plenty of animated people on various tracks but this seems to be a new method of easily adding them to any track. I'm not at all interested in freeroam 'maps', only race tracks, but having crowds milling about at tracks could really add much-needed life to stale environments.
Is it an AVPS track ?It's from our mate "Gus62", I don't know if he shared it publicly...
This is a bug in the latest CSP version.I notice of late , that even if I add skin.ini in each skin folder to give each one a matching color helmet ,
batch preview generation and in-game all drivers have the same helmet ...
Could this be a bug , or is it a CSP feature?
No.Are you version Brabham BT46 without fan ? (Previous car at GP“s with fan ...)