- 694

- Brazil
Good afternoon.
Here is a link to additional versions of the cars from the 1971 season.
I had to adapt some models, such as the Matra version (Monaco).
I am attaching a pack of skins for the existing models.
I did quick tests in (Montjuich, Zandvoort, Silverstone and Monza).
Most of the cars (there is an alternative in the pits, changing the traction control), it is up to each person to have more fun.
All models (driver_70) and some models (driver_70_fe, I think it is more detailed).
Some "skins" have both types of files (as you can see).
Some skins for some models (I just adapted them).
Improvements possible in the textures (by "MrHunt").
Of course, nothing is perfect and you may find some problems or minor defects.
BRABHAM BT33 / mid season
BRABHAM BT33 / early
BRABHAM BT33 / monza
BRABHAM BT33 / mid.late
BRABHAM BT34 / early
BRABHAM BT34 / monza
BRM P160 / monza
FERRARI 312B2 / british
LOTUS 72D / mid.late
MARCH 711 / monza
MATRA 120B / early.mid
MATRA 120B / monaco
MATRA 120B / monza
McLAREN M14A
McLAREN M19A / early
SURTEES TS9 / early
TYRRELL 001.002
TYRRELL 003 / monza
MARCH 711 / early
skins BRM P160
skins Ferrari 312B2
skins Tyrrell 003
DRIVER_70_fe
MONZA 71 / Cevert
SILVERSTONE 71 / Emerson
MONTJUICH 71 / Stewart
Here is a link to additional versions of the cars from the 1971 season.
I had to adapt some models, such as the Matra version (Monaco).
I am attaching a pack of skins for the existing models.
I did quick tests in (Montjuich, Zandvoort, Silverstone and Monza).
Most of the cars (there is an alternative in the pits, changing the traction control), it is up to each person to have more fun.
All models (driver_70) and some models (driver_70_fe, I think it is more detailed).
Some "skins" have both types of files (as you can see).
Some skins for some models (I just adapted them).
Improvements possible in the textures (by "MrHunt").
Of course, nothing is perfect and you may find some problems or minor defects.
BRABHAM BT33 / mid season
skins BRM P160
DRIVER_70_fe
MONZA 71 / Cevert
SILVERSTONE 71 / Emerson
MONTJUICH 71 / Stewart
Attachments
-
livery.png11.4 KB · Views: 34 -
preview.jpg47.8 KB · Views: 27 -
livery.png10.9 KB · Views: 31 -
preview.jpg45.7 KB · Views: 29 -
livery.png9.7 KB · Views: 32 -
preview.jpg45 KB · Views: 31 -
livery.png9.7 KB · Views: 32 -
preview.jpg47.2 KB · Views: 28 -
livery.png9.6 KB · Views: 32 -
preview.jpg47.6 KB · Views: 26 -
livery.png10.3 KB · Views: 33 -
preview.jpg42.2 KB · Views: 31 -
livery.png22.2 KB · Views: 37 -
preview.jpg43.9 KB · Views: 32 -
livery.png9.5 KB · Views: 32 -
preview.jpg39.2 KB · Views: 30 -
livery.png42.4 KB · Views: 34 -
preview.jpg37.3 KB · Views: 37 -
livery.png30.5 KB · Views: 30 -
preview.jpg42.4 KB · Views: 26 -
livery.png33.4 KB · Views: 38 -
preview.jpg40 KB · Views: 28 -
livery.png14.8 KB · Views: 30 -
preview.jpg38.7 KB · Views: 29 -
livery.png16.4 KB · Views: 35 -
preview.jpg48.5 KB · Views: 34 -
livery.png6.8 KB · Views: 41 -
preview.jpg45.6 KB · Views: 35 -
livery.png10.7 KB · Views: 31 -
preview.jpg37 KB · Views: 37 -
livery.png10.1 KB · Views: 33 -
preview.jpg44.7 KB · Views: 29 -
livery.png23.6 KB · Views: 37 -
preview.jpg44.3 KB · Views: 31 -
livery.png19.7 KB · Views: 32 -
preview.jpg37 KB · Views: 38 -
livery.png29.9 KB · Views: 32 -
preview.jpg40.5 KB · Views: 34
Last edited: