The taste of these « old cars » (Vintage by the way !)
.Hi, i´m doing a setup for the evo timeattack car (gorgeous beast) and my problem is that I need less camber then the minimum I can adjust. how can I change the range of camber??
By the way, I appreciate these kind of talks @Cote Dazur ! 👍
can't download anything on rd it just gives me this black screen. Any fix for this?
View attachment 868119
Only time I've had to use Edge is downloading from certain sites for AC stuff so it does have it's usesI got huge issues with Chrome (on RD since yesterday night) and I used Edge which worked perfectly. :-)
Same for me. Click "history" tab in download page. Use "download" link in there.can't download anything on rd it just gives me this black screen. Any fix for this?
View attachment 868119
I remember an issue I had that I forgot to mention (got involved in Kyalami, and forgot). I dragged and dropped the zip into CM and installed it as a new layout, but on your layout the tyre bollards are still there and still need driving around. Tried installing it as a new track and it overwrote the original TMM Most, but then only has your layout.
What did I do wrong?
Edit: installed it manually, turned CM on/off/on, selected/deselected/selected no chicane layout and it seems to work fine now. Weird!
I was thinking NSX wannabbe but I get where you're coming from.![]()
Dan Busca posted a new F50 on Facebook today, which is great news in itself,
but what particularly made me mentioning his post is what he wrote about AC and to which I 100% agree
"Assetto Corsa allows any modder to make, modify, improve and polish their car, the way they want. All it takes is passion, skill, teamwork and willingness to learn. But most of all it takes a lot of work. This is possible because Kunos team are such amazing people the allowed the whole of this game to be modded. We can learn and improve and use this incredible resource to build our automotive dream! Thus Kunos made the best racing simulator to date and possibly ever.
I believe it's no longer Your Driving Simulator, it's Our Driving Simulator and a legend in the making. Let's keep it pure, keep it open, keep it free, and help me build it!"
Link
I need the all those Porches just like I need tacos.I am happy to learn that Assetto Corsa Geroda74 sim mods is back! Thanks for the heads up 👍
green point = released
orange point = ready/almost ready
red point= private or with some problems (physic or model)
![]()
Is this any better than the one which was previously on Assetto Land for a while?
Good question and it is part of the fun to compare, let us know which one you prefer..
This version of the F50 is the best I have ever drove. I drives well, looks good and sound good, it is what I would expect a F50 to feel like.
Dan Busca posted a new F50 on Facebook today, which is great news in itself,
but what particularly made me mentioning his post is what he wrote about AC and to which I 100% agree
"Assetto Corsa allows any modder to make, modify, improve and polish their car, the way they want. All it takes is passion, skill, teamwork and willingness to learn. But most of all it takes a lot of work. This is possible because Kunos team are such amazing people the allowed the whole of this game to be modded. We can learn and improve and use this incredible resource to build our automotive dream! Thus Kunos made the best racing simulator to date and possibly ever.
I believe it's no longer Your Driving Simulator, it's Our Driving Simulator and a legend in the making. Let's keep it pure, keep it open, keep it free, and help me build it!"
Link
This one is definitely better IMHO. With the old one I wrecked the car on Nordschleife on the first turn. In this version I have wrecked it on the second turn.

I made a bug report in comments of Dan Bucsa's F50 post on Facebook. It was a very polite one with a screenshot for clarity. Got deleted quickly.
So Dan, thank you for your work. Bugs happen, don't beat yourself over it.






Setup.ini has all the ranges in it.
Okay, so I'm scrolling FB and this popped up from SimRacingPics. It says it's links to all the tracks on youtube they have posted...looking at the bottom, a bunch of cars too.