Hey guys, this may well be the track of all tracks, check it out! https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/high-force-beta.30347/
It was because @BombaMat said he was looking for other than the ones he found, that I posted the link to Legion.I have Daytona from (I think) the AC Reboot team and Indianapolis from NAGP. I'm happy with both. Are Legion's versions better?
View attachment 878904
McLaren Senna P15 2018 by Velo
http://www.mediafire.com/file/vgwg7qposwzta4z/mclaren_senna_p15.7z/file
do you know how to fix this?
A bit annoying in VR
EDIT:I really like this car
I had to move my seat back and up to see that part because it's hidden behind the bezels of my left/middle screen. I did not see it before.do you know how to fix this?.../...
Hey guys, this may well be the track of all tracks, check it out! https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/high-force-beta.30347/
Wasn't expecting this at all! Quite close to where I live and a surreal experience, 0.1 beta?? Amazing work for such an early release!Hey guys, this may well be the track of all tracks, check it out! https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/high-force-beta.30347/


Release of the virtual LM mod is delayed he said.Hi simracers ! Happy new yearDoes anybody have news about KENNETH group c ( nissan R90CK ) ?
I agree. It's only beta 0.1 and it's really very nice already, this while I expected some kind of a beta track without any environment.Not sure about this being the track of all tracks but it's close to perfection as far as road courses go. Just needs a bit more eye candy but that road texture looks amazing.
No one is surprised that the author did not attach the video, or at least a screenshot?Wasn't expecting this at all! Quite close to where I live and a surreal experience, 0.1 beta?? Amazing work for such an early release!
Brun explained: it was late when he posted it and forgot...No one is surprised that the author did not attach the video, or at least a screenshot?
I would usually walk by, but your reviews are intriguing - download...![]()
Yes... early accessHigh Force ?
Ah...Brun says it's named after the waterfall (I did not even notice the name of the hotel).You start at the high force hotel.
OK thxRelease of the virtual LM mod is delayed he said.
Sorry, but what trail it is? She looks very beautiful to me.For those in doubt, here some High Force screenshots (summer late afternoon, SOL broken clouds).
Legion's Morgan three wheeler (a version that can actually be raced by AI too) seemed appropriate to cruise here:
View attachment 879367 View attachment 879368 View attachment 879369 View attachment 879370 View attachment 879371 View attachment 879372 View attachment 879373
I mean custom Showroom in Content Manager does most of the stuff you ask forI think it would be cool to have garages, lots or spaces where we can place our collection of cars and admire them, take some sweet photos, etc.
Sorry, but what trail it is? She looks very beautiful to me.
The only issue i had with High Force road track was I took off on a wrong turn and was steaming down the road full chat and went into an invisible wall which made my wheel make the most horrendous noise and whacked my hands.
Was my fault, don't get me wrong, i SHOULD of been more careful on a new beta track...but i think some sort of cones or even a warning would be good in future builds IMO.
Be careful.
At the start in hot lap mode don't take the right 'fork' road...
AC Track Reboot is working on a new version of Daytona.