- 349

- Russian Federation
Too do not work for F5 cam..Arrow keys?
For F7 (freer camera CSP) arrows - work.
But the camera is not tied to the car - it is for free movement along the track.
Too do not work for F5 cam..Arrow keys?
I added this paragraph - it was not...Maybe I should have stated “should” work. That’s basically all you need to do, are you editing the correct file? Also try arrow keys like @G.T.Ace suggested.
Excellent skin pack for Pessio's recent Mini Challenge:
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/uk-mini-challenge-jcw-2019-skinpack-4k.30538/
![]()
I added this paragraph - it was not...
View attachment 883059
@Ema also created a tasty Ferrari Challenge skinpack for Race Sim Studio's Ferruccio 36 (Ferrari 360). Nice to have an option for a 1-make race with the Ferrari 360.Excellent skin pack for Pessio's recent Mini Challenge:
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/uk-mini-challenge-jcw-2019-skinpack-4k.30538/
![]()
Tony and "GT Supreme" are the same !Thanks Tony. I have the original one from GTSupreme. Because of the livery in the pic, I thought KENNETH's one was a new version.
Just try it !https://chivas-autoart.wixsite.com/home
they have a Mercedes AMG GT300 but I don't know what they changed in comparison to the Kunos one
So far I’ve got the Scoobie Legacy, BRZ and the Autobacs GT300, but does anybody know of any other decent GT300 cars to build up the Super GT field?
View attachment 883025
Now works. But freer camera F7 stopped working.You're editing the wrong file. you want to be editing camera_onboard_free.ini
Now works. But freer camera F7 stopped working.
Is it possible for them to work simultaneously?
Yes, I checked it.Can't help you there as my f7 free camera works, but i'm sure there was a post a few pages back saying to use f5 for free camera. Have you tried that?
Yes, I checked it.
If I do SPHERICAL_COORDS=0, the F5 is managed by wasd, but F7 doesn 't work anymore.
If SPHERICAL_COORDS=1, F7 works again, but F5 is the usual rotation around the car...
I’m not at my PC for the rest of the day so can’t check. I’m sure my F7 works okay though. @Turnup have you removed the first SPHERICAL_COORDS that you placed in the wrong file?I have to hold down the right click on the mouse to get spherical camera to work but
I'm probably gonna have to say this might be beyond my limited knowledge of all this lol. Maybe @norms or someone else can jump in here and help out![]()
I’m not at my PC for the rest of the day so can’t check. I’m sure my F7 works okay though. @Turnup have you removed the first SPHERICAL_COORDS that you placed in the wrong file?
The multiplicity of "assetto lego corsa" settings is sometimes driven crazyI have to hold down the right click on the mouse to get spherical camera to work but
BUT:
Physics and aero are 100% from the McLaren 650 GT3 and the engine specs are from the Ferrari 458 GT2 acc. to CM...
HMMMM..... This just proves that Simdream and RTM are the same
There's already a i.d.r mod but i think its still not finished its from v rally 4 i can give it to you if you want. At least better than this. He needs to reach 60$ for the project the v12 lambo vgt on the other hand looks dope.Now RTM ask for Donations....for 3D models...I love the ID.R, but dont think sending money there is a good idea!
View attachment 883114
I wouldn't be surprised.So not totally accurate but at least it will be enjoyable to drive, scratch physic requires a solid knowledge than most are cruelly lacking.
Or, rtm bought it from SD and are now selling it as their own, much more poetic don’t you think?
We have Shauns permission to what? go into CM and use his sound to replace another sound?Wow, this Mini is getting so much love. Did you see Shaun Clarke gave permission for his sound to be used if you don't like the one that came with it.
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/bmw-jcw-class-sounds.30532/
We have Shauns permission to what? go into CM and use his sound to replace another sound?
I already did that few days ago......am i a bad person?
Do these modders know the half of what we can get up to with their mods using simply CM?
No, to use his released sound on RD. I think we all know how to replace sound on our own cars so no need to get all sarky...but I was just sharing an RD link that was legitimately released.
Anyone want to try this out.
Opel kadett fits into TCL 70's class pretty well, using kunos physics with a few tweaks. Pretty fun.
Feels ok to me.
https://mega.nz/#F!dI1n0QYb!69UVvcCxOjROwztzwH5r-w
View attachment 883129