Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,210 comments
Hi guys I need your help I found this version of Le Mans from 46 pit boxes , the circuit is done very well but it is absent lights for night lighting with just someone can help me with this problem? thanks

preview.png

https://sharemods.com/4csuiq80x86k/preview.png.html
A link to a preview.png? Hm, not a AC track? :boggled: :odd:
I didn´t got it to work with lights either! :lol:

Sorry Luca, no offence just a joke couldn´t resist. :sly: :cheers:

Seriously, I don´t have FB and I´m not interested in using FB either. So I don´t found the track. Post a correct link and for sure someone will take a closer look.

Offical? VisorX was developed by me and Snjper in 2014..

I don't suggest otherwise!

This is not re-upload by me!
This is official direct link, officially posted by Briklebritt, from official creator thread, over at official Assetto Corsa Forums.

I did not re-upload or redirect, i don't suggest anything except this is the actual genuine link, posted by actual genuine creators, over at the actual genuine Assetto Corsa forums, in the actual genuine VisorFX thread, which it is.

AC Forum require users to make account to get access to link (i hate that) not everyone have account.
VisorFX App is not on RD.
VisorFX App is not on GTP etc.

So i post official link here.

Some people don't like to create account, some people cant create account, so i link directly to actual link, posted by the creators (Snjper and Briklebritt etc) in the official Assetto Corsa forum, in the official VisorFX thread, as stated in their official user account signature.

I am not English so if official is not right word, i don't know what would replace it?
The link i posted is from the "Official Assetto Corsa Forums"
The link i posted is from the "Official VisorFX Thread, as linked in snjpers official user account signature on the official Assetto Corsa Forums, which was started by the official creators Briklebritt / Snjper".

The link i posted is officially the same link they posted, i did not re-host or re-upload or edit.

I don't understand problem?

Last edited:
Last edited:
I wanted to thank all those who did not consider me for my request for help that I posted for the LM version that I published. I thought that here we helped each other in case of need, obviously I was very wrong,

Aww thank you for your kind words....oh hang on!!
Honestly mate, you're more likely to get ignored with an attitude like yours. Maybe help out some people first in here before expecting everyone to jump on your question and help you out. :gtpflag:

Can someone help me get the glass sorted out on this car? I'm working on learning more about this but searches got a ton of hits and hasn't helped so far. I tried to change out the inner texture to a different one but didn't help. CSP 1.43, 1.44, 1.45 didn't help.
This is what I see inside:
Screenshot_dtm_1994_ford_mustang_acf_salvador_19-2-120-13-16-58.jpg

If someone can just point me into the direction of the remedy, would be greatly appreciated seeing as this is the style of car I did trackdays with. If you need a link to car to help fix, let me know. No problems there.

I don't suggest otherwise!

This is not re-upload by me!
This is official direct link, officially posted by Briklebritt, from official creator thread, over at official Assetto Corsa Forums.

I did not re-upload or redirect, i don't suggest anything except this is the actual genuine link, posted by actual genuine creators, over at the actual genuine Assetto Corsa forums, in the actual genuine VisorFX thread, which it is.

AC Forum require users to make account to get access to link (i hate that) not everyone have account.
VisorFX App is not on RD.
VisorFX App is not on GTP etc.

So i post official link here.

Some people don't like to create account, some people cant create account, so i link directly to actual link, posted by the creators (Snjper and Briklebritt etc) in the official Assetto Corsa forum, in the official VisorFX thread, as stated in their official user account signature.

I am not English so if official is not right word, i don't know what would replace it?
The link i posted is from the "Official Assetto Corsa Forums"
The link i posted is from the "Official VisorFX Thread, as linked in snjpers official user account signature on the official Assetto Corsa Forums, which was started by the official creators Briklebritt / Snjper".

The link i posted is officially the same link they posted, i did not re-host or re-upload or edit.

I don't understand problem?
No problem RamosNY
Snjper and Briklebritt(it´s me) .. good old times :-)

I started this project long time ago, later Snjper added his code and we got the "force" version. I remember the years before Kunos stopped posting mods in official forum. :-)
But it is nice to see that there are still people using and enjoying our work we did many years ago. AC will never die.

Ok this update very funny!

@norms
@jk0011

I check norms screenshot and see what apps he have installed.
I see "mapdisplay"
i not have this installed.

I go to dev page on RD...
FIRST LINE:
"Potential fix for the disappearing app issue reported by many users"
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/track-map-display.3508/updates#resource-update-26961

I install this app and BAM now Heli and PB work together perfectly! XD

So must be dependency on something or suffer from same bug that mpadisaply fix!

funny XD

It was good to be displayed

Personal thoughts
Maybe CSP and app is no problem.
I doubt python app load a little.
there are cases in which It has been fixed just by delete not exist app or change app order in "python.ini"

I don't know if the cause is load order
but I'll look at it carefully in the future.

Can someone help me get the glass sorted out on this car? I'm working on learning more about this but searches got a ton of hits and hasn't helped so far. I tried to change out the inner texture to a different one but didn't help. CSP 1.43, 1.44, 1.45 didn't help.
This is what I see inside:
View attachment 892414
If someone can just point me into the direction of the remedy, would be greatly appreciated seeing as this is the style of car I did trackdays with. If you need a link to car to help fix, let me know. No problems there.

Send it over and I will take a look.

No problem RamosNY
Snjper and Briklebritt(it´s me) .. good old times :-)

I started this project long time ago, later Snjper added his code and we got the "force" version. I remember the years before Kunos stopped posting mods in official forum. :-)
But it is nice to see that there are still people using and enjoying our work we did many years ago. AC will never die.

6 years a go, you create something, that in 2020 I and many find, and love! That is very cool!

You should create new a 2020 visor update pack with RedBull and Alpha Tauri etc as anniversary surprise for all :)

I hope you add more to him as he is a very nice app and has life in him still :)

It was good to be displayed

Personal thoughts
Maybe CSP and app is no problem.
I doubt python app load a little.
there are cases in which It has been fixed just by delete not exist app or change app order in "python.ini"

I don't know if the cause is load order
but I'll look at it carefully in the future.

Yes I think you are right.
I try to remove app, delete python.ini, change order and it refuse to work!

But as soon as I add fix by creator of Map app, problem solved.

Map app creator say he got fix from RD user @AdderSwim maybe he can advise on what bug was? It affects many apps including HeliCorsa / SideKick and MapDisplay too as discussed in their support sections.

I reworked a lot of textures for Spa-Francorchamps. ;)

Now, I think that's the most beautiful version available for Assetto Corsa ... really.

Can we see? Can we try?
I use deems pack, it is very nice with CSP. If you say better than this, I look forward to release

Last edited:
Great. I like that you like it. :dopey: And you already have removed The Stig from the upper left of your screen. It took me ages to figure out how-to.

Didn't even know it was there XD. I am probably using the McLaren visor since I enjoy those small details like scratches on the plexi.
When I look at this video now while comparing it with my early days in AC... God thank you for this community. Like I said before, I Don't even need to buy ACC since the 720s gt3 will be released thus weekend and it is only the matter of time when we get current gen Bentley. I can already create a Modern blancpain grid here :)

Those were my first mods downloaded for AC back then . No sol, CSP etc. XD

hey guys ive been out of the loop this week. but i wanted to say we have still been making alot of progress on the Eagle MkIII and i think we are going to be doing the final test car with the team this weekend and possible release this thing sunday. just saything this so you know it wasn't a dropped project. we have still been working hard on the thing and its going to be a finished, not just a pipe dream. its taking so long because we want it released at a true 1.0 where you can just download it and call it a day. you wont have to keep a close eye on it for weeks watching for updates and fixes and whatnot. instead it will just be you, the Eagle and a constant mental battle wondering if the car is too fast but let me show you this my Friends.

1993 old grandpa eagle mkIII Daytona time= 1:33.875

2019 Mazda RT24-P prototype space ship Daytona time= 1:33.398
View attachment 890827 yea.....one of those is only 5 tenths faster than the eagle. that took me awhile to accept while working on this. It smokes other classics near its time period. and in real life they had to change rules directly due to the Eagle because it had nothing to race against. every single race it entered it won unless it had a mechanical failure or a penalty/disqualification. so don't think of it as a regular car, think of it like that old F1 fan Car that retired over being too fast. it was winning by minutes so other teams complained and they withdrew the car. the eagle is pretty much the same story but instead the rules kicked it out instead of crybaby teams.

Anyone else eagerly awaiting this?
Can't wait for it......

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back