Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,042 comments
Here's a bit of a broken billboard skin for Pukekohe Park, a great track that unfortunately has a lot of billboard scaling/placement/coordinate issues that I didn't realise until I started testing the skin. Some billboards actually get stretched halfway along their length. There's nothing can be done about this without pissing about in the model.
Anyway, it's a great track, so if this skin does nothing more than remind you to drive it then it's not been a complete waste of time.
Edit: revised.
skin: https://we.tl/t-wAxWwj8uaD

track: http://www.mediafire.com/file/cly1k924q7g6x1d/Pukekohe_Park_2013_v2.0_a_R1cho_by_Rainmaker.7z/file

Last edited:
PLZ SEND HALP

i'm getting stuttering issues with AC; currently running latest CSP and Sol versions

laptop specs:
i7 6700HQ
GTX 950M 4GB
16 GB of RAM

@GzeroD , I notice you have reserved a spot for the Porsche 928 on your magnificent blog.
Please tell me you're contemplating something along these lines...
https://petrolicious.com/articles/r...28-that-ever-raced-at-the-24-hours-of-le-mans

or

sherbracero.jpg
or View attachment 905006

...or hopefully all three of them...
Yowza! The wing's a bit over the top but the rest is fantastic. Fingers crossed.

Okey, fellas! I have an issue with the Peugeot 308 RCZ 2010 CUP car iam working on. The problem is that when I change texture on lets say GLASS, it also changes the RPM-gauge needle to glass. I then try to fix it by going into 3dsMax and give the RPM-gauge needle a new texture like interior_lod0 and it still does not change. Same thing in ksEditor. I am about to just give up the whole project.. :banghead:

Thanks for letting us know. I'm surely going to donate (and enjoy the car too).

Emilia-Romagna, the region where most of the Italian motor factories are located (Ferrari, Lamborghini, Dallara, Ducati, Maserati, Pagani, ...) is one of the most struck by current coronavirus pandemy with almost 15000 positive cases.
A little donation can be surely useful for those hospitals.

Take care guys! Stay safe!
italy-1000x500.jpg

EDIT: I just tested the car and I like it A LOT, almost Kunos quality I'd dare to say

View attachment 905060
View attachment 905061

:cheers: I've been dissecting it this afternoon and while there's a few things wrong, the model, aero and suspension seems to have been done really well and those are far and away the hardest to get right.

Undecided if I want to enter the competition, I remember entering the GT5 driver academy comp back years ago and all it did is depress the hell out of me! Still can't fathom how the really fast guys went sooo much faster than me :guilty:

:cheers: I've been dissecting it this afternoon and while there's a few things wrong, the model, aero and suspension seems to have been done really well and those are far and away the hardest to get right.

Undecided if I want to enter the competition, I remember entering the GT5 driver academy comp back years ago and all it did is depress the hell out of me! Still can't fathom how the really fast guys went sooo much faster than me :guilty:

I will join the competition, just for fun.
if you got RSR grab the car and hotlap at Imola, to have an idea on where you would probably end up. I made a few laps and I was sixth...

Yes, the car is not perfect (I would adjust the position x, y and z! of the numbers in the display) but as you said it's really well done where it counts. Above average for sure

Okey, fellas! I have an issue with the Peugeot 308 RCZ 2010 CUP car iam working on. The problem is that when I change texture on lets say GLASS, it also changes the RPM-gauge needle to glass. I then try to fix it by going into 3dsMax and give the RPM-gauge needle a new texture like interior_lod0 and it still does not change. Same thing in ksEditor. I am about to just give up the whole project.. :banghead:

Mate, I wish I could help but my knowledge of 3d stuff is limited to say the least. Hopefully someone will jump in and help you fix this as it'd be a massive shame to lose this one when you got so far with it.

I'll tag some people I think may be able to help @norms @Sylana82 @GzeroD @delpinsky

Last edited:
Here's a bit of a broken billboard skin for Pukekohe Park, a great track that unfortunately has a lot of billboard scaling/placement/coordinate issues that I didn't realise until I started testing the skin. Some billboards actually get stretched halfway along their length. There's nothing can be done about this without pissing about in the model.
Anyway, it's a great track, so if this skin does nothing more than remind you to drive it then it's not been a complete waste of time.
https://we.tl/t-etMWuk2OXo
Made some improvements but you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.
skin: https://we.tl/t-wAxWwj8uaD

track: http://www.mediafire.com/file/cly1k924q7g6x1d/Pukekohe_Park_2013_v2.0_a_R1cho_by_Rainmaker.7z/file

Screenshot_ad_porsche_928_gts_pukekohe_park2013_2-4-120-17-36-27.jpg Screenshot_ad_porsche_928_gts_pukekohe_park2013_2-4-120-17-38-15.jpg Screenshot_ad_porsche_928_gts_pukekohe_park2013_2-4-120-17-40-18.jpg Screenshot_ad_porsche_928_gts_pukekohe_park2013_2-4-120-17-40-55.jpg

Last edited:

Mate, I wish I could help but my knowledge of 3d stuff is limited to say the least. Hopefully someone will jump in and help you fix this as it'd be a massive shame to lose this one when you got so far with it.

I'll tag some people I think may be able to help @norms @Sylana82 @GzeroD @delpinsky

Pm'ed, hopefully I can help 👍

Toyota GT86 GT4
Credit to Legion, GzeroD for the original that was reworked. MisterWaffles for pit crew and bringing this to light, Fanapryde for testing.
If you have that Subaru BRZ GT4, this was it's intended replacement. Could use some appropriate GT4 skins but has a fair amount already. Fictional GT4 but a good drive and a good fit to the rest available. Working on adding a lumirank, I'll see if I can pull that off.
preview.jpg

Last edited:
Toyota GT86 GT4
Credit to Legion, GzeroD for the original that was reworked. MisterWaffles for pit crew and bringing this to light, Fanapryde for testing.
If you have that Subaru BRZ GT4, this was it's intended replacement. Could use some appropriate GT4 skins but has a fair amount already. Fictional GT4 but a good drive and a good fit to the rest available. Working on adding a lumirank, I'll see if I can pull that off.View attachment 905092

Thanks @Beezer215 great job as always !

That Dallara is awesome! Easily worth the 10 Euro entry fee! Keep in mind that Dallara is one of the best companies in the sim industry and the data for this mod should be so accurate that it cant get better.

But I do wish there will be a CSP config file for this car soon! LOL

That Dallara is awesome! Easily worth the 10 Euro entry fee! Keep in mind that Dallara is one of the best companies in the sim industry and the data for this mod should be so accurate that it cant get better.

But I do wish there will be a CSP config file for this car soon! LOL
hopefully you'll provide a DL link of the car

__custom_showroom_1585853517.jpg

Was watching some fun RX-7 Improved Production racing from Australia and discovered I couldn't find a race version of the first-gen (FB) Mazda RX-7, so I decided to create my own. The original mod is by Naboui and was kindly forwarded to me by a GTPlanet member 👍.
Changes:
  • Nothing says the 80's like gold basket weave wheels so on they went
  • Grafted on a front airdam
  • Added a roll bar and Recaro raceseats
  • The original handling physics were aimed toward drifting so I changed them to be road race centric (I'm still fiddling with them a bit but I think I have a good baseline so far)
  • Lowered the weight to the SCCA E Production minimum weight for a first gen RX-7
  • The street and semi-slick tires are from the Tuned Kunos Toyota AE86. The slicks were generated by me using the 80's slick tire generator.
  • Six racing liveries by myself and four camo liveries by Mr. Boo:bowdown:
Special thanks to Mr. Boo for the liveries and initial testing and to all the generous GTPlanet members who still kindly answer my questions.
N.B. I also linked below to a YouTube video that illustrates what I was going for with this one.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/iqlt0mrdz4hcmzd/mazda_rx7_race.zip/file

__custom_showroom_1585853517.jpg

Nice work on a very fun layout track. It's no Bend mind you, thats why it doesn't cost 50 bucks i guess :). I just wanted to link to a reworked 2019 layout of this track. Delta7Fox already did some of his magic here, if anyone missed it on RD:

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/auckland-pukekohe-park-2019-ed.28979/

Who knows how to take a race photo from an AC replay without lots of movement blur? Ordinarily I would speed up the shuuter speed but I don't know how to do that from the replay; take photo controls.

https://we.tl/t-etMWuk2OXo
Thanks a lot !
Really nice skin for a fantastic track! :)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back