Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,058 comments
Dream car from my 2000's when GT1 and 2 were released. Maybe coming soon. However without original interior, but swaped one. Anyway, we didn't know how interior of this beautifull beast looks like back to GranTurismo2 =)

QFh8eTmkeqY.jpg
That's not the fabled RTM version that every owner of AC seems to want, is it?

what to you mean "fabled"?

Well he took model from 3dhumed for 600 usd, so the price he sells does make sence.

But yes it's that F1 1994 Espace =)
I said 'fabled' only because it's a car that everyone seems to want to want but nobody seems to have. If you can get it released independently of RTM then that'll be a big feather in your cap.

And I don't care if he paid a million bucks for the model from 3dhumed - the price he's trying to sell it for is completely absurd.

Hi guys, I saw that the link to the fantastic" '64 Austin & Morris Mini Cooper S Full Race Spec 1.0" was removed from the "Racedepartment" site.
now I will post a link that will leave the above-mentioned car for two days

Link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/9piipmyajfoqnti/mini.zip?dl=0
Thanks for this!
Is there any difference between the two cars? One works but the other just crashes AC when I hit 'start'.

There's a nice Monte Carlo skin uploaded at RD, by the way.

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/mini-cooper-monte-carlo-1964.27420/

__custom_showroom_1561642918-jpg.312342

__custom_showroom_1561642774-jpg.312341

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any difference between the two cars? One works but the other just crashes AC when I hit 'start'.

The Morris has wider wheel arches and different wheels. It is a bit faster. Interior is the same, as are the skins. Sound seems to differ too.
(I have both versions working OK).
The one in the picture above is the Morris btw...

Pictures in post #10952 from @Jerry60 shows the difference.

Edit: the Reanult lorry...not really interested... :indiff:

Last edited:
Hello all. Hoping maybe some of the track tweaking gurus can fix a glitch in the Reboot Suzuka. The timing of the track is off--as evidenced by the delta timer freezing shortly into a hotlap. I identified the problem, I think, which is that the track seems to have at least two start/finish lines which confuses the timer. Upon entering the straight, at the beginning of the start boxes (at the DRS marker), there is a start line which triggers the timer, then the line where one would expect the start/finish (after the start boxes) freezes the delta timer. Is there a way to adjust and combine the start/finish line into a single point? Thank you for any guidance . . .

Here just a review from both versions I stumbled over accidently :)

The guy has never driven on the track but "thinks" the grip on psacal_WB's version is too high... :confused:
I can assure you (I have lots of laps on that track IRL) that grip conditions differ a lot from one day to another (weather/season, temperature, track usage).
It's true that my Zolder sim lap times are always a tad faster on pascal_WB version, but the differences are rather small.
The TrackReboot version is nice too, but - while less optimised - it's not looking as good as the other.
Advertising and billboards also change a lot, pascals is definetely the most recent (pit buildings included), as is the overall feel on track.
No brainer for me.

About the wrong direction sign when leaving the pits, both Reboot and Pascal suffer from it. But there are other tracks with the same issue (Goldenport2010 e.g.) and as it seems it can't be remedied because of the position of the pit lane as opposed to the track.

You guys' had great advice on uling to YT. Used Nvidia shadow play, but no matter what resolution and megabit to save at, even know YT is showing it as 1080p/60 it looks poor.

The save replay quality in AC is ultra high (66hz I think it is). Resolution save settings (in shadow play) I've tried have been 'in game resolution', 1080p, 1440p all 60fps and with bit rate at 50. 1440p offered higher bit rate so I tried 120 and its still the same. World detail is maxed, high frame rates and even the videos before uploading look razor sharp. Its only until ul'ing when it goes bad.

Is there something to do with the raw recorded video before just straight uploading it to YT?

Thanks

What works fine for me is to record the replays (I use shadowplay) in 1080p60 resolution. Then I convert the video with Apowersoft Video Converter to 4K resolution. I then upload that 4K converted video (4K 60 fps @ 40Mbps) to YT. Firstly YT then compresses your video to AVC1, which gives horrible video quality. Just wait for a few hours (depending in the size of your video) and then check again the quality. YT compresses all video with higher res than 1080 to VC1 compression. That results in an almost perfect video quality. For me this results in great looking 1080p60 or 1440p60 video.

Check out the 2 versions of the same video at 1080p60 and thew the 4K conversion in YT:

1080p60 uploaded to YT ->
1080p60 converted to 4K and then uploaded to YT ->

Hope this helps you.

2013 Donkervoort D8 GTO for AC 1.16
by Legion

I just love this car (IRL).
This one is certainly nice but needs some tweaking, mainly on the lights. Brakelights are way too bright, the normal rears are too dark, no dash lights either (maybe too faint, tried only in daytime yet).
Cockpit will need some shaders (my guess) ?

Car feels like the beast it is.
Thanks for the link :cheers:

I just love this car (IRL).
This one is certainly nice but needs some tweaking, mainly on the lights. Brakelights are way too bright, the normal rears are too dark, no dash lights either (maybe too faint, tried only in daytime yet).
Cockpit will need some shaders (my guess) ?

Car feels like the beast it is.
Thanks for the link :cheers:
I was hoping it'd be good. All those things you mention should be easy enough to fix.

I've noticed that new mod releases on RD have slowed to a crawl. Maybe they should re-think their policy of removing anything that isn't ideologically pure.

Reminds me of Communism.

Bentley Continental GT3 updated by Assettoland

View attachment 827194
View attachment 827195

VISUAL UPDATE by delpinsky

Fix V1.3

— new steering wheel (from ACC)
— new steering animation
— fixed Racelogic text transparency

Fix V1.2

— added missing arial_hd.txt in fonts folder
— added endurance lights (thanks to M4MasterKey)

Fix V1.1b

— fixed rim blur
— added chrome effect to the headlights bulbs

Fix V1.1

— new LCD (thanks to Maki123)
— new skins (thanks to enkay74)
— new steering animation
— added seatbelts ON/OFF
— fixed some glasses transparency
— fixed some trasparencies inside the car
— added tyres lock leds, RPM leds and RPM bar to the LCD
— fixed windows external glass
— foxed rear lights
— added back sides and rear window internal glass
— added safety net
— added Racelogic VBOX OLED Display***

*DELETE bentley_continental_gt3.ini in assettocorsa/extension/config/cars/mods/

**COPY fonts folder into assettocorsa/content/

***RACELOGIC VBOX can display every info you want, if you open digital_instruments.ini and change the TYPE line.
I added PERF as default, to display the performance delta. In alternative you could use LAPTIME to display the current laptime as in ACC.

[ITEM_9]
PARENT=RACELOGIC
POSITION=-0.035, -0.049, -0.005
TYPE=PERF ;LAPTIME

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fix V1.0

— added DAMAGE GLASS
— created wiper animation
— created lit up numbers
— created lumirank led
— created new LODs
— created numbers on the front grill (Blancpain cars)
— created F6 cameras
— created lights, extralights, configuration ini file*

Enjoy! :D
Download + Mirror
Bentley Continental GT3 updated by Assettoland
upload_2019-6-28_15-20-56.png

Fix V1.3

— new steering wheel (from ACC)
— new steering animation
— fixed Racelogic text transparency

Hello all. Hoping maybe some of the track tweaking gurus can fix a glitch in the Reboot Suzuka. The timing of the track is off--as evidenced by the delta timer freezing shortly into a hotlap. I identified the problem, I think, which is that the track seems to have at least two start/finish lines which confuses the timer. Upon entering the straight, at the beginning of the start boxes (at the DRS marker), there is a start line which triggers the timer, then the line where one would expect the start/finish (after the start boxes) freezes the delta timer. Is there a way to adjust and combine the start/finish line into a single point? Thank you for any guidance . . .

I've noticed this before, I've just moved the start/finish objects to the line after the start boxes and it works fine for me now, surprisingly even the AI still work. I suspect the old AI lines may have something to do with whats going on with the original start/finish, possibly they were recorded with a single lap from the starting grid so they started ahead of the start/finish line and then the game doesn't know what to do with timing in between? That's only a guess though.

I've uploaded my quick fix though, I tend to only do hotlapping and track days so not sure if it's messed anything else up but would always be willing to look in to it.

Attachments

• suzuka_replacement_startfinish.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 47

I've noticed this before, I've just moved the start/finish objects to the line after the start boxes and it works fine for me now, surprisingly even the AI still work. I suspect the old AI lines may have something to do with whats going on with the original start/finish, possibly they were recorded with a single lap from the starting grid so they started ahead of the start/finish line and then the game doesn't know what to do with timing in between? That's only a guess though.

I've uploaded my quick fix though, I tend to only do hotlapping and track days so not sure if it's messed anything else up but would always be willing to look in to it.

Have you guys tried patrikpat's Suzuka which is based on the reboot version? I just did a quick hot lap on that one and it appears there is no timing problems?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back