Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,754 comments
Update for Ricardo Tormo Circuit - Valencia.
This could be a release candidate...
I've added all the contribute by this forum members, Slider666, EASY and all of you wo helped me.
I try to fix all is possible, but as usual i can't test it driving, so please test the track and report issues.... expecially about the road (i've renamed all the road grass sand kerb wall ecc objects, according to AC rules, i hope with no mistakes.... :)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8kfn85zgslt72va/ValenciaRT.zip/file
Screenshot_mini_jcw_challenge_valenciart_4-3-120-21-49-28.jpg
Screenshot_mini_jcw_challenge_valenciart_4-3-120-20-58-50.jpg
Screenshot_mini_jcw_challenge_valenciart_4-3-120-21-0-24.jpg
Screenshot_mini_jcw_challenge_valenciart_4-3-120-20-59-39.jpg
Screenshot_mini_jcw_challenge_valenciart_4-3-120-20-59-8.jpg

Last edited:
AssettoGarage Lexus LFA GT1 BoP Tune V.1

This zip file includes: one new data folder and one new sfx folder.

View attachment 896085

A couple test runs, a few catastrophic failures, and one file rename later. I'm glad to say the Lexus LFA GT1 BoP Tune is ready to go. You can follow the link above to my google drive where the tune is available for download.

This file is a lot more than just a simple BoP tune for the LFA, it's a fix for two other issues as well that I had with the car. The first is the engine sound. I was able to get the Lexus LFA Nürburgring Package sound mod by Juliusz Baczynski working on the car. Then I raised the rev limiter and adjusted the gearing to match. I also lowered the weight of the car (from 1295kg or something around there) to 1150kg in order to make it a little more competitive with the other GT1 cars. Finally, I added new F6 replay cameras from another car to fix the broken cameras of the original.

The car has a limited top speed of 300km/h due to its new gearing. It has much faster acceleration and is more nimble in the corners compared to the Zonda R, but it gets smoked on circuits with long straights like Le Mans. I have also bestowed it with much better brakes than the Zonda R. This LFA is smaller than the other two cars and is more at home on tighter, technical circuits like Laguna Seca. The BoP-tuned LFA is capable of lapping most circuits within a second or two of the Zonda and MC12.

Changelog over base LFA GT1:

- New F6 GoPro/Replay cameras added
- Added LFA Nürburgring Package V10 sound mod
- Lowered weight to 1150
- Power remains at 620HP
- Rev Limiter increased to 8300 RPM
- Adjusted gearing with top speed at 300km/h
- Increase in brake torque to 3600NM

Known issues:

- Tire squealing broken due to sound mod, no known fix. PM me if you think you can help

Install Instructions:

Download Lexus LFA GT1 from Assettoland

1. Save dropbox tune zip file linked above to a location different from base car's zip file
2. Extract file and copy data and sfx folders
3. Make sure data in base car's folder has been extracted using content manager
4 Replace data and sfx folders inside base car's folder using the new files extracted from the dropbox tune zip file
5. Delete 'data.acd' file from base car's folder if it still exists
6. Make sure to check the base car and fix any remaining issues using Content Manager's analyze feature.

*Again, I don't take credit for the mods I base this tune off of. I am simply sharing the setup I use to make it more enjoyable for myself.*

This is a soundmod I've waited months to come to fruition. Here's an onboard video which I hope can contribute to getting this car to be as perfect as its road going cousin (just note that the car in question is the VLN version from the early 2010's).

Yes, that's a known problem with these tracks. Hunt around for other versions, some are better than others in the frame rate area. Zwiss' version I think is best - smarter people around here my have a better suggestion.
Thanks for the reply,
can you give me Zwiss' hockenheim link, I can't find it

For beginners this is not bad, but we are not beginners. We are used to high quality sound and I see nothing wrong with that. For me, the sound of a car in a simulator is half my experience! Your channel has links to the original sound. I think you used the sound from a very old video (Nurburgring). In the new video (Laguna Seca), the sound is much better. If you can make the same sound as on Laguna Seca, it will be great! At this point, your sound is, frankly, disgusting. Thanks for trying to make the sound of this car. Let's hope you succeed.

Appreciate the critique. I used the Laguna Seca one for mainly the engine sound and the nurburgring one for the transmission whine. I probably used a bad recording lmao. Thats why i want to redo it.

Ema
I've added all the contribute by this forum members, Slider666, EASY and all of you wo helped me.
I try to fix all is possible, but as usual i can't test it driving, so please test the track and report issues.... expecially about the road (i've renamed all the road grass sand kerb wall ecc objects, according to AC rules, i hope with no mistakes.... :)

View attachment 897120 View attachment 897116 View attachment 897117 View attachment 897118 View attachment 897119

All Walls in pits not to be solid , tires against the walls too

Looks pretty damn good, for sure better than my "fixed" version. Can't wait to test it out :D
And we can't wait for you all to try it. MV is one of my all-time favourite fictional tracks and the FM7 conversion was left in a criminally pitiful state for far too long. We hope you'll agree that it's now been treated with the respect it deserves.

Ema

View attachment 897120 View attachment 897116 View attachment 897117 View attachment 897118 View attachment 897119

It would be nice to have people on the grand stands :)

Just watched this:

Sorry if it has been posted earlier in this thread. Is it known when is going to be released and if rain physics will be possible?

Simply amazing. It's hard to express in word the joy it brings to see what this magician can do to Assetto Corsa.

Speaking of rain, can I ask some of you what you do to get a realistic drive in the rain?
Do you turn the track grip level all the way down to simulate the slipperiness?
What settings do you use to get a more realistic amount of mist coming from the back of the car?

Ema

Nice update. A small error remains in hotlap mode. Time between car start and the finish line first cross count as a complete lap. So you're able to create a track record under 29 secs :)

edit: and some tv cam for replay could be a nice addition.

Last edited:
Here's the first update of my Honda City Turbo II given to me by Dragster666/Unknownindydriver from Discord which has improved the following stuff:

fixed the data aka performance, weight and gear ratios; added shifting animations, lights, reverse lights and turn signals (even tho the front lights he mapped look weird to me in the picture below, either he/me ****ed up or its the model that has bad lights when I converted it somehow, please fix them ASAP)

__custom_showroom_1583359373.jpg

Here's that Alfa Giulietta Spider with the TC Legends tune. This even drives better than the other suspension I had and has different tires. Really controllable drift and you can steer a bit with the accelerator to make it interesting. It's not the fastest of the bunch but it was never intended to be and you can keep up in the tighter tracks. Bigger longer tracks it loses out in gearing which I may address in the future.

This will overwrite the original. Rename the folder if you really want to keep that original. That was a tough original though. Let me know if there's any issues.

Whats the point of posting this here? You had it up on RD, then taken down and now it has a price? lol ok
Just read here back in March, that the same tact was used.

So now its $4.00 or whatever. So if someone pays the money they get an optimized version vs an un optimized one? :lol:

Looks like we got a new track on RD. Mondello Park Edit: After a few quick laps, I'll say that it's not terrible, but not great either. It could use some optimization. Coming out of T1 and through T2 has a massive spike in CPU usage. The readme claims it's a conversion from Codemasters Race Driver 3, which it very well could be, but then I'm left wondering why there's rFactor files left behind too. There's also lingering files for the international layout, which is a paid extension. IMO, they should've probably done some house cleaning before uploading

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back