Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,698 comments
Ferrari 360 Liberty Walk (by Revenge Garage)
-------------------------------------------------
Community Fix
v.1.3 - grip and drift versions

Changelog v1.3
--------------
updated by The7thSense: Grip-version.
- Fixed mirrors.
- Fixed brake lights.
- Fixed the weird speedo needle that seems to clip behind the (missing) gear indicator.

Changelog v1.2
--------------
New "grip version"
Drift car now linked to Grip version
New folder names

updated by Mascot: (both models)
- Adjusted cockpit shaders to lighten/deshine things overall
- fixed the alpha on badges, labels etc
- fixed the backfire flame numbers/positions/effects
- changed gearing to paddles and added a paddle shift animation
- Added blue driver suit to all skins (quick way of removing that awful white Sparco)
- fixed the mirrors using the FLIP (but still b0rked)

updated by RMi: (grip)
- new tire compounds
- new aero
- many suspension tweaks
- adjusted default brake balance
- added ant-lock brakes
- added traction control
- smooth torque curve

Note: this is a lowered car on air-bags, it will not handle well on the limit!

todo:
-----
It'd be great if someone could fix...
- add digital instruments
- fix tire animation/blur
- fix the normals on dash

Please delete any previous version...

https://mega.nz/file/ZVd3HCwD#a3YPLgPwY3EOEC2XOC3ysfsb0OnmCZU69p7geB8nt_g
Thanks - the recent backfire flame update doesn't seem to be working though (on the grip car at least - I didn't download the drift version)?

which car is this?

As pointed out, its on assettoland and RD.

What you need though is the legion dirt oval and dirt tyres. I can send you the relevant data files no problem.

Screenshot_legends_ford_34_coupe_dirt_eldora_12-8-120-14-33-33.jpg

By the looks of it, we could have quite an interesting "Wednesday night" league. If there is ever any interest in this, I volunteer as a score keeper and can put up a homepage on my server.

you guys are bloody really good at this... better have another go... I'll try hot-lap mode and see if any variant times are achieved... keep at it guys and gals, thanks for the whipping... :lol:

Guys, didn't you notest my time was hand made? It was a joke. ;)

Last edited:
Guys, didn't you notest my time was hand made? It was a joke. ;)

a carrot was dangled for us to see, and of course it was believed, regardless of how it was recorded... a joke? good one Paulo! 👍 now give the track a go with this mod and see how you go... thanks for putting a smile on my dial... a great day ahead awaits, take care for now.

Hello,
There are 2 different versions of St Petersburg track, one done by TheRealPaul on Youtube, and one done by Gilles.
The one done by TheRealPaul is better and is free but like you say it may only have one car for testing. Version listed
is version 0.2. Link below youtube post was in Mar 9,2019 Download this below and see if it is any better with AI. Links are in the Youtube description below the video.

Let me see what I have, cause I added AI and pits for I think 10-20 cars, cant remember. Both tracks have same bumps in about
3-4 corners. But is a fun track to race on.

Added: This one above in the youtube from TheRealPaul is at version .6 but only setup for 1 test
car and no working pits and no additional AI cars. The track I have, I must have added
this a while back, I have 20 pit stalls-starting grids. Working pit area, but my version only says
version .5. I could post my version up tomorrow sometime and mention what else
is wrong with the track. I will mention Several graphic flaws and other things.

take care

Last edited:
If you ever wanted to know what is used to chase down all those supercars on the Dubai freeway,.... For those not on FB:

Bruce Kelt

ONE OF MY PRIVATE MOD WHICH WAS USED FOR ARAB SERVER NOW BECOMES PUBLIC RELEASE.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RELEASED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!! 2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 Dubai Police !!!
Specs: V12 /w 7-Speed Pedal Shifting...
BHP: 694
NM : 690
Encryption (None)
CSP latest version is required.!! This will includes More Lighting Features and Doors Open Command.
Credits:
3D Shell: Forza
3D Work: Forza.
Physics: Kundos, Markos Kass
Sounds : Kundos
Pictures : Myself..
!!! IF SHARED PLEASE USE LINKS PROVIDED AND ALL CREDITS !!`
Any issues found please report directly to name's mentioned above.
Thanks For Checking It Out & Enjoy...
Download Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lkd1sSzlqmFdUs0asYpl6WayI7rJt1_S/view?usp=sharing

117171815_3270699222988699_8550862299901088058_o.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to ask but apparently I dont have the rt_daytona config light. There is any in the rar file of the circuit and is not there (I think). Can anyone give me a link to it? Thanks

Last edited:
I would like that data if you are so kind

Right OK so here is the legends dirt car. Its a free mod so i think i am ok uploading the whole thing as a dirt 'upgrade'.
These cars were made for dirt first i think then in UK they used them on asphalt tracks...
Anyway all i have done is very simply added legions dirt tyres to it.
The car is set up for ovals as has a low steer ratio, you can just go round and round for days in this thing.

Also i have added the camping truck chevy dirt.
Same idea add dirt tyres, but i did fiddle with the steer ratio FFB and fer other things to make it IMO work.

Now.
Thing you MUST do. Before you hit the track go into the pits set menu on track and change tyres to the 'D' version, first set is only for AI, do not go out on those!!

Then have fun.

I recommend if you race against AI to turn of dirt / smoke in CSP just for the race as it creates so much dust...hot lapping put smoke/dust on and it looks cool.

This is not hard to do, i do not claim to have made anything, i don't claim it is realistic... it is fun and you are going sideways around a dirt track!!

These things in real life are made for the job, it is not as hard as it looks!! You should not be slipping off into the wall at every turn..

You should be doing this feeling like a hero:

legend:

https://mega.nz/file/wYUSSSoT#1pWy1hOGBwzvn7AM8RQNK8XnVTAwUvHDr46dTAYnIT4

chevy dirt:

https://mega.nz/file/EJMWBKjT#rN-53w5gPxQLkTKkgkdjNEl23D4QdHRmKHiEI7bwMy4

Thank you to legion for the inspiration and the original modders of the cars...

Also i have added the camping truck chevy dirt.
Same idea add dirt tyres, but i did fiddle with the steer ratio FFB and fer other things to make it IMO work.
Thanks for these, can't wait to try em. So glad I made the videos now - I thought I was the only person who was interested in the dirty stuff

Thanks for these, can't wait to try em. So glad I made the videos now - I thought I was the only person who was interested in the dirty stuff

Legions dirt tyres are so good, effectively all you have to do is put them onto any car and you can get round on dirt without under steering into the wall.

Next step is just getting a low steering ratio dialled in....

Mega easy. About as easy as getting a real car, putting dirt tyres on it and ripping up some dirt.....

It is a bit like when people moan about a rally game being to grippy in the snow / ice....when rally cars use ice tyres with studs in them!!

edit.

Oh and the legends car does a wheelie at the start!!
If you want an idea of 'grip' dirt tyres watch this.....

Last edited:
Legions dirt tyres are so good, effectively all you have to do is put them onto any car and you can get round on dirt without under steering into the wall.

Next step is just getting a low steering ratio dialled in....

Mega easy. About as easy as getting a real car, putting dirt tyres on it and ripping up some dirt.....

It is a bit like when people moan about a rally game being to grippy in the snow / ice....when rally cars use ice tyres with studs in them!!

edit.

Oh and the legends car does a wheelie at the start!!
If you want an idea of 'grip' dirt tyres watch this.....

Hahaha the legends car is brilliant. It'll be much easier for most people to drive on dirt as well (than the sprint cars).

If you ever wanted to know what is used to chase down all those supercars on the Dubai freeway,.... For those not on FB:

Bruce Kelt

ONE OF MY PRIVATE MOD WHICH WAS USED FOR ARAB SERVER NOW BECOMES PUBLIC RELEASE.
Encryption (None)
CSP latest version is required.!! This will includes More Lighting Features and Doors Open Command.
Credits:
Download Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lkd1sSzlqmFdUs0asYpl6WayI7rJt1_S/view?usp=sharing

View attachment 948951

I may be the only one, but I’m really interested in finding out more about this server. Not to join it, but to find out about the cars (police cars in particular) they use.

Hay I need bit of help searching for 2 porsche liveries. The #21 Kremer Racing Porsche 911 GT1 (White) and another version of which is yellow.
I only found 1 photo of the white version and 3 photos for the yellow version i need more pictures so i can start making the skins, any help is appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

https://www.racingsportscars.com/photo/1997/Spa-1997-07-20-021.jpg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3e/Kremer_Porsche_911_GT1.jpg

https://cdn-3.latimages.com/images/mgl/pbj2k0/s3/tcd1710ma117.jpg

https://cdn-8.latimages.com/images/mgl/OozqmX/s3/tne0917de03.jpg

Until then i'll just skip over these for now.

Kremer isn't in GTR2 but the yellow one is !

fP7wq1V.png

MLTRuFd.png

VyHpebD.png

Replaying GTR2 last night made me realize that AC is missing some iconic cars :

zJBmRO0.png

C0bHbFy.png

Wish these were in AC / I could port them over.

Bruce Kelt

Encryption (None)
Credits:

View attachment 948951
Serious question: I wonder why it seems to be so difficult to get tacho and speedo needles centred properly on dials? The pivot point is obviously wrong in quite a lot of mods. There must be a technical reason for this, unless it's just a sloppy lack of attention to detail.

Possible new mod based on the Kunos Maseratis?
Recently, Maserati had announced two new Trofeo models - Ghibli and Quattroporte, joining Levante in the line-up
https://www.motortrend.com/news/2021-maserati-ghibli-quattroporte-trofeo-expansion-details/

Since the interior isn't much different to the normal models, is there any modders will be even considering making them into AC? If so that will bring so much more competitiveness into the game again, in terms of variability

[QUOTE = "killhop420, post: 13198833, member: 272834"] qualcuno ha provato l'ACFL Formula E? qualche opinione, vale la pena raccogliere? [ATTACH = full] 948.135 [/ attach] [/ QUOTE]

No it's not worth it. Much better than that of VRC

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back